Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Nightingale DeLuna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 pm
Nightingale watched as a woman passed her by, she seemed quite familiar with the place, she had instructed the staff to seat her close to the woman who'd come in after her. Sitting down she ordered whiskey on ice, "Get used to what exactly? The staff knowing what you want?" she arched a brow quizzically.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:28 pm
Liada's ears twitched as she heard a new voice nearby. Looking over her shoulder she sees a woman similar to Kits if not a bit older. Course she could be far older than she looks like Liada. She smiles to the newcomer and place the book marker back in place. In a ways, if you haven't sensed it the staff have a unique aura about them so the fact that they will have your order down in front of you before you even tell them what you want is a bit daunting.. I don't come here that often so I'm not that used to having something handed to me off the bat before my thoughts finish. xd Care to join me? Liada gestures to the empty seat across from her in invitation.  

Liada Trovaras

Nightingale DeLuna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 pm
Just as the woman said that did the staff move forward and set her drink down, not at her table though, at the woman's who'd just offered to share her table. Nightingale slid smoothly out of her seat and sat down, "I see..." she laughed slightly, "Unnaturally strange." she paused for a moment before introducing herself, "I'm Nightingale, Nightingale De'Luna. It's awfully kind to share your table with me." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 pm
Once the staff put down Deluna's drink and left Liada raised her hand after them almost as if she were saying "Ya see?" Yup, that's just how this place works. In some way anyways. She puts her hand out in greeting for a handshake. Pleasure to meet you, may I call you Luna or do you go by other names? I'm Liada Trovaras. You can call me Lia if you like. And drinks are nicer with company so the more the merrier. whee  

Liada Trovaras

Nightingale DeLuna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 am
Nightingale took Lia's hand and shook it with a smile, "Luna is fine, I'm really not picky about names." she paused as she began to laugh, "Heck you could just point and say 'Hey you.' and I'd respond." she continued to laugh quietly. "Mmmm, but it's a pleasure to meet you Lia." she inclined her head towards the woman with a smile. Picking up her glass she took a sip of her whiskey, "Mmmm, gosh this is good."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:10 am
Nodding in agreement she sipped her own drink before speaking again. So in obvious bluntness I haven't seen you around before. You new to Geezerville? What brings you here? 3nodding  

Liada Trovaras

Nightingale DeLuna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:24 am
She laughed nervously rubbing the back of her neck, "I know, I've been around for awhile, though this is the first time I've been round these parts." she smiled faintly. "I was shy," she glanced down at the table and smoothed her hands over it, "Though I thought it was about time that I checked this place out." she smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:30 am
Ah..totally understandable. So much has been going on and about that there are times when I don't see my friends for awhile. I myself have been kinda holed up in the lab with work. User Image She takes another sip of her drink and returns the smile, her tail swaying to and fro. And there's no shame in being shy. I know an elf who is shy in her own sense, and yet she's so adorable you can't help but wanna gobble her up. emotion_omnomnom rofl Where all else have you explored other than here?  

Liada Trovaras

Nightingale DeLuna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:50 am
Looking slightly guilty she laughed sweatdrop , "This is really the first place that I've been." she bit her lower lip, she raised the glass to her lips and drank. "I don't know many others, or many of the other places." she shifted in her seat slightly. "I-I hope to expand myself and get better acquainted." she shrugged slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:55 am
Liada waves her hand in dismissal to ease the girl's nerves, sipping the last of her drink and switches to the water. talk2hand Not to worry one step at a time, new place a day at a time. I normally frequent Most Wanted when I'm not working and then there's my club to keep me busy as well. But there's plenty of other places I'm sure you'll just find absolutely charming and make you feel more at home. A lot of the people here are really nice if not on the edge of a little insane now and then so I'm sure you'll fit in famously.  

Liada Trovaras

Nightingale DeLuna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 am
Nightingale smiled, "It's always interesting hanging around fun people." she laughed softly. Spreading her hands across the table, "It sounds like a lot of things can be found here." she smiled and tilted her head slightly, she picked up her glass again and took another drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:16 am
Indeed, its certainly not boring around here at one point or another. Before she could get a yawn out; one of the staff came up and took her semi empty glasses and another brought her jacket. Liada looked at her phone to check the time and cursed to herself. Crap its that late? Goddess above all those hours spent in the lab is throwing me off. I'm sorry but I need to turn in for the night and get an early start tomorrow. It was wonderful chatting with you Luna, I hope to run into you again in your explorations of town. She thanks the staff when she takes her jacket and pulls out a calling card from a small silver case. Here's my contact info, don't hesitate to ring me up if you wanna get together. Good night! 4laugh Handing Deluna her card she opens a portal heading to the Den and hops in swiftly before the portal fades into oblivion.

((Sorry to bolt but I gotta be up early, have a good night! sweatdrop ))  

Liada Trovaras

Nightingale DeLuna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:23 am
It was late and she was feeling the effects of it, "I suppose it is late." She stood up with Lia, "It was nice meeting you Lia, I'm sure we'll see each other again. Hopefully soon." she laughed as her cheeks reddened. Once Lia was gone she sat down in her seat, she ran a finger up her thigh and tugged at the shadows, she pulled out a parchment and pen and began to sketch.

(Night. Sleep well. ^^ )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 pm
{{Continuing from here}}

*idly scrolls through the images on the phone again, not really looking at them, but rather just giving himself something to do as he speaks, a boyish smile appearing on his face*
I mean... if it's something that Miro likes, then I think it would be nice to be able to provide that for her. ^_^ She has helped, or at least tried to help, me understand all sorts of things since I came into being, so it would only be fair for me to do something for her in return. 3nodding

.... you could just get her a cake... emotion_eyebrow
I already did that.
Well, there you go then.
*frowns*
No repayment should be necessary rolleyes As a cleric, one of her duties is to look out for others.
Just because it's what someone is expected to do doesn't mean it should be thankless.
*rolls his eyes*
Whatever the case, you should put the thought of courtesy sex out of your mind. You do realize she's married right?
Ha! Like that would make a difference to her rolleyes Had Vassnta been properly equipped, she likely would have taken advantage of him long ago talk2hand
... harsh... emotion_eyebrow You know, I get the gibes you make about her being childish and selectively naive, but the promiscuous ones I don't get...
Tunarian clerics are supposed to be pure stare
Yeah.. and that rule is B.S. rolleyes But I don't think she really "got around" much. I mean, as far as I'm aware, I might have been her only...
Like the two of you ever did enough talking for you to even know talk2hand
Jeez, what the hell is your problem with her still? That was over 30 dosib years ago stressed

*as the elves are bickering, he notices some kind of change going on with himself. Somehow what Ryzan had said about him being "properly equipped" triggered something. At first it was just a rush of Tes' memories of being with Miro, but then his mind began to do something it hasn't done before; he began fantasizing himself with her. At that point, the golden tips of his hair as well as his tattoos faded to more of a bronze color while his horns began to be tinged with black. He soon notices that his body also feels different, becoming more aware of how his clothes fit and cover him, or don't cover him as is the case of his vest. Most intriguing is that he suddenly feels that his pants are a bit constricting for some reason. confused

He pushes his chair back a little and looks down to investigate and finds an odd bulge in the material. Quirking his head to the side, he tries to push it down and reflexively jumps in his chair at the action. eek *
Uh... um... guys...? sweatdrop

*doesn't get an answers because they're still busy arguing* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:34 pm
*She arrives at Chatty Kathy's and upon entering the staff felt her about a block away…her and the little ones…her presence unmistakeable. While Victor waited in the limo, Psy flung the double door open with panache and handed her fur to the host. She spied Ryzan, TES and Vassnta at a table and sauntered over not giving a thought if she was intruding or not.

One of the waiter promptly brings her a chair and she has a seat while another brings her tea. She grins at them all* Well gentlemen! What's the topic of conversation today? Hmmmmmm? *She winks at Ryzan.* wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games