Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:08 pm
Tsuna was shocked "W-Where?"

Kuhn woke up and began to practice his abilities agian setting up the picture again on his side as inspiration "I will get you back Hun..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:13 pm
"To find what's his face." She said giggling. "If I don't I'll be locked up in a fireplace, and Kuhn would be getting a treatment." She looked around. "Ummmmm.... Where's the Exit?"  

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:17 pm
Tsuna smiled "Okay find Zack..." he looked around "I think Ichiro just sealed it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:22 pm
She looked at Ichiro and gave a very adorable look. Her ears were down, her eyes were wide, her taill was flicking back and forth in the air, and she purred.  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:26 pm
Ichiro was inaffected by the look. "Don't make me give you full on amnesia."

Kishiko blinked a few times. She ran over to Kaz and hugged him from behind. "Where is he?" she asked tears wellling up in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:29 pm
Seyn was scared, then ran behind Tsuna. "He scares me." She whispered with her ears still down, her tail shivering, and her eyes still wide.  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm
Ichiro smiled. He ran up to the little girl and picked her up. "You better be! Be nice and I won't drop you on your head!" he teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:37 pm
Tsuna stood up and grabbed Seyn with a smile "Now Now Ichiro... Seyn is only 11 she's okay to trust.." he smiled

Kuhn made a hologram of his kid and crawled around in his crib... Kuhn laughed "Wow, your taller than me now haha!"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:38 pm
Kishiko let go of Kaz and walked up to Kuhn's crib. "You have a kid?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Seyn smiled and Purred after Tsuna took her back. "Thank you!" She practicly glomped Tsuna, or at least tackled him.

((Lol))

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 pm
Ichiro chuckled. "Well we'll still keep you out of danger. We wouldn't hurt you but Kishiko won't hesitate." He put on his serious face. "Now it's time to feed the innocent." He held up a can of baby food for Seyn.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:47 pm
"You expect me to eat baby food?" She said staring at the can, then poked it. "Oh well." She took the can and ate it.  

Mewkitty213

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 pm
Kuhn noticed Kishiko and the baby disappeared "Yes... I did..." he looked at the picture of his wife floating and a tear dropped from his eye

Tsuna chuckled a little  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 pm
Kishiko saw the picture of his wife floating. She picked up Baby Kuhn. She then sighed. "Oh geez am I really going to say this? Well...if you want I can help you with your search in finding her." Great...love....my weak spot..  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:53 pm
Ichiro's eyes widened. "Wow...." He looked at Maralyn. "Okay on to business. What's our first plan of attack?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games