Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 pm
'I won't.. And I doubt I'd attack you...' if that were the case. She said. She took out a lighter and set the list on fire, throwing it into the trash can.
Tomoyo and Jude walked with the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:04 pm
'well..wen they make a new list and i find out im on it again..im out. im not gonna die now. i did way to muc for themto just retire me like this.' she sent. "ah..chris..just who we wer looking for. come in we need to talk...oh..will you be a dear and tell kazumi to come too? thanks." one of the white coats said and walked inside the room. 'kazumi..you are needed..it doesnt look so good.' she sent as she walked inside and sat down in one of the plush seats.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:06 pm
'Crap.' She thought, walking into the room. 'We need to come up with a plan to escape.' She sent.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 pm
'lets just see wat they want first..im not geting anything from their heads..theyr being very careful and not thinking of anything except how their coffe and biscuts are...if we get anything weird from them..then we make a run for it.' she sent tensing up in her seat wishing she had the special abilities the flock had. "so wats up?" she asked. "well..it appears you looked at some papers that you dont hav access to..and you hav to pay for that by..well-" "wait..i wanna kno why im on that list in the first place. iv done evrything you'v askd me to do. i brought them here didnt i? i mean ya they escaped but that wasnt my fault. that was all on you guys. i got them here faster and easier than any of your other mutants trying to get them here. even ask kazumi!" she said outraged and stood up walking closer to the man.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:27 pm
Kazumi nodded, glaring at the man. "That's right." She growled. 'I'm not suprised I'm being retired.' She thought, holding in a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:32 pm
"now ladies..calm down. i understand that you are upset-" he began but was interruppted by chris again, "upset? upset! im furious! i dont kno how she's feeling about all this but i kno that i am not getting retired until those idiot bird freaks you all adore get retired first!" chris yelled grabbing the man by the collar of his coat tightly.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:39 pm
Kazumi sighed. "You know what? I don't mind retirement. And I'm sure Chris doesn't mind it either, deep down." She said. 'I'm thinking that I can fight them off while you and I escape. When my sister was retired, we did it in the field, so I'm sure they'll do it again.' she thought to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:46 pm
security came in and pulled chris off of the man but her grip on him was so tight that the fabric in her hands came off. they sat her down in the chair and stood ther incase she got up again. she kept her mouth shut and looked down at the floor. 'ok..but it better work..if not..wen i see you in hell im gonna kick your furry a--.' she smirked. "good. now that we are all on the same page. you will get retired tomorrow morning. you will b injected with a drug since you two are the best we'v ever had and we dont want to see you get ripped apart. goodnight." he said motioning to the door. 'wat now genius?' she sent as she walked out of the door angrily.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 pm
Kazumi walked out with Chris. 'We can escape through the ducts... Either that, or muscle our way out. Either way, once we're out, we run like hell.' She sent. 'Unless you have any better ideas.' She thought, walking into one of the storage rooms.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 am
'none that i can think of without manipulating minds..bbut they need to b asleep for me to do that andso far..i dont think theyr going to sleep anytime soon cuz we "gav up" without a fight so they kno something's up. they just dont kno wat...i heard the security guard..he knows that we of all mutants wudnt go down without a fight.' she sent. as she followed kazumi into the storage room.
i blinked and words flashed arcoss my eyelids:: kazumi and chris taking about escaping retirement. "oh no.." i breathed feeling my stomach drop.
(i hav to go to bed sad idk wen ill b on next, i start school wed crying and im gonna b gone tomo so can u godmod til i get bak plz? thank you!)  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:14 am
Kazumi nodded faintly. 'Maybe I could get them to sleep.' She thought back. 'If we could just find a place with no cameras...'
Tomoyo looked at Erin, tilting her head. "What's wrong?" She asked.
((Ok! I probably won't be on much until tomorrow afternoon.. School starts thurs. for me... But I'm gonna find a way on smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am
Username: Emo Lunchbox o_O
Character Name: Dasani
Species: Avian/Human/Tropical fish
Personality: She is almost always happy because she can not feel other emotions.
Appearance:
User Image
She has light gray wings with black tips, like a seagull's. In the water she gets webbed hands and feet with fins on her arms, she grows gills and her skin turnes blue with yellow spots.
History: In the lab they did experiments on her emotions, as a result she lost all her emotions, or so they thought. As it turns out, she can feel happyness. Something she never felt in the lab.
(You guys can add her in whenever is good for you ^^)  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:45 pm
((Awesome! ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 pm
(I got the idea for her at the water park I went to yesterday ^^ It's kind of ironic I made her part fish considering how much they scare me xD)  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:51 pm
((XD Me too!))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games