Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 pm
techno watched. "hmmm...too easy." He siad dodging a scarf.

Sorrow wrapped his scarves around all three of them ."i'm not finished yet! Theres a certain ability i sense in all three of you...in order to beat me you must tap into it!" He said squeezing them.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm
"And I'm gonna guess that you're not going to tell us are you?" Kyo said, trying his best not to let Sorrow crush him to death and back.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:37 am
Draco couldn't do anything but sit in his dorm, thinking of a way he could get stronger to help the young woman from before. Is there anyone that could possibly help me figure out a way to save that gal? This is such a pain... He decided to play his harmonica a little to try and get his mind off things.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 pm
"you got it! When your facing a elemental who has trained their selfs to become their element on reflex then this ability is very useful...it can break almost anything..." He said squeezing more. "Come on! at least one of you I know can do it! he already summoned one of the three weapons of the legendary trio!"

Techno cringed abit and began trying to summon this power Sorrow mentioned. "whats he talking about....there isn't anything that can counter a elemental in its element form...." He said then gasped remembering something.

Jinbei appeared next to Draco. "Damn it...shes not here...you fought her didnt you?" Jinbei asked. "You must tell me what went on."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:02 pm
Draco stopped playing his harmonica immediately when the other presence made himself known. "Who the hell are you, and how did you get in my dorm?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm
"I am the great king Jinbei Fei, head of the Fei clan. now I demand you tell me what you saw and what happened." he said in a serious and demanding tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:58 pm
"Well, you're no fun." Kyo grumbled as he attempted to free himself by using the shadows to cut his way out.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:50 pm
Draco proceeded to tell this Jinbei about the battle that had ensued in the building the headmaster's office was in, as well as what he thought was going on. When he finished, he ended with. "That's about all I can tell ya. That gal was somethin' else, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:42 pm
Techno began trying to focus. "Come on..."

"I wonder what will happen if you can't free yourselves? what will become of your world with out you? your fathers' times are coming and here you are being crushed....can you three really live up to your fathers? So far yuor notihng to them..."

Techno glared at Sorrow. "shut up!" he snapped as a blue aura rose off his body. "We will best the legendary trio! In order to keep our families safe!" He snapped as he pulled a fist free and punched at Sorrow hititng him in the face making him release the three of them.

"I see...shes has been possessed by a evil being known as Fear...Fear is very deadly and with her power even dealier....so I must now go find and capture her." He said as he opened a portal. "I suggest you go and find my son and his friends...first find the Warlord marx...he will take you to them."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 pm
Draco put a hand on his head. "Marx, huh? Where can I find this guy, then? Or is he a tricky one to find?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:43 pm
In an instant, Kyo was all over Sorrow, as soon as he was free Kyo began warping around, dealing Grey Tipped attacks to Sorrow as fast as he could deal them.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 am
"Not at all...hes the Beast king after all. I believe he is currently in Beast forest right now." Jinbei said looking at Draco. "Tell him Jinbei sent you."

Techno bombarded Sorrow with storm attacks. "Keep on him!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm
"Beast Forest, huh? I think I know where that's at. It ain't too far off-campus, I don't think. I'll go take a look." With that, Draco packed his guitar, harmonica, and his favorite sword, then headed out of the dorm to fly off to what was known as Beast Forest.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:22 pm
Hikaru suddenly woke she could feel her barrier being destroyed. She was rested so she was ready to fight. "Who dares disturbe my sleep." She draws her sword as her barrier breaks as people charge in. She twists and manuvers around them killing them in her wake. She leaves her hiding spot and creates a portal to the next world where she does the exact same thing as she did to the last world.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games