Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:54 pm
Liada giggled as Thistle snuggled up against her. She was fine where she was at since she had plenty of room to work on her stuff with Thistle sitting the way she was. She started to sketch again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:01 pm
Thistle looked around and sighed softly. She wasn't very comfortable like this with half of her body sticking up in the air. She looked at Liada, squeaked, licked her hand lightly, and then jumped off of the chair. She turned around and ran out of the room. She should go find that puppy again. She hoped she saw Liada again soon!

{{Sorry, but I have to go. I'm going to make a post in EE and then I have to go to a restaurant. It's been fun RPing with you! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:04 pm
*Liada waves as Thistle run off* See ta later! *After another few minutes of sketching, Liada gathers her things and heads out of the lodge, tipping the waiter as she went. And then headed out of AS*

((no worries I have work soon anyways. later hun!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 pm
Cuwen
Amy giggled against Karrie's lips and then pulled back. "Well let's go, then."

She winked at him before using her powers to guide the tray toward the steps of the hot tub as she made her way toward the steps as well. When she reached the stairs, she got out, turned around, and picked up the tray of food. It was a kind that had the handles attached to it by hinges and could fold out to the sides or up to cover the food. She moved the flaps of the lid back up top and closed the container/tray. She moved one of her hands to the handle on the tray and carried it over to a table. She set it down and then grabbed a towel.

As soon as Amy was done drying off, she transfigured her bathing suit into the outfit she had been wearing before and then did the same for Karrie when he was ready. After he had put on the rest of the clothes he had folded and put out of the way of the hot tub, she opened the door and walked out into the main area. She was quite surprised when she didn't see Thistle outside waiting for her.

"Thistle? Thiiistle, where are you?"

She started looking around but Haley quickly stopped her. "Amy, I saw Thistle head off down to the pet area when she saw Smok and Mwee head down there earlier."

Amy sighed and shook her head, though she couldn't keep a small smirk from forming on her face. "That pony has the attention span the size of a peanut when her friends are involved... But I'm glad she's not shy anymore and has friends. Let's go..."

Before she could finish, she saw a pink streak racing toward her. Thistle was suddenly rubbing up against her leg and then went over to Karrie to do the same. She must have heard Amy calling her and raced down here. She was pretty fast when she wanted to be.

Where were you hiding, Thistle? *picks her up* Hmmm... her fur's a little damp.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:58 am
Amy frowned slightly and ran her hand over Thistle's back. Karrie was right. The hair along her body was indeed damp.

Thistle, meanwhile, was eating up all of this attention. She snuggled into Karrie's arms and sighed softly at the feel of Amy running her hand over her back.

Amy rolled her eyes slightly and chuckled. "Good grief, she's eating this up. And you know, the only thing I can think of is she either went outside and got wet in the snow or she got a bath in the pet area. Since she hates going outside when it's cold, and absolutely hates the snow if she's not bundled up in a coat I transfigured for her along with boots, I'm assuming she got a bath in the pet area. That must be why she didn't come when I called her..."

She groaned softly. "I bet the cake's long gone by now, too. The bow isn't even around her neck. I'm sorry Karrie. I'll have to make you a cake tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 pm
I remember this place! *goes to the towel counter and rings bell for service*
*waits*
*waits**waits*
*waits*
*waits*
*waits**waits**waits*
*waits*
*gets her own towel and looks around for ladies dressing room*
I hope this is okay... I don't see anyone around...
*Changes into onepiece bathing suit and wraps up in terry-cloth robe, carrying towel to pool*
It's empty!
crying  

bandaidd
Crew

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:16 pm
{{She could be going into the hot tub room behind the information desk! wink lol. Or come to the comfy lounge!}}

Amy quickly came to the information desk when she thought she heard the bell go off, but no one was there. She had hurried from the lounge as fast as she could, but the person must have left before she got there.

Jessi had to go on break and Haley was sick today, so Amy said she'd try to man the information desk while doing her paperwork in the lounge. Obviously she wasn't doing a very good job.

Amy looked around and for good measure, called out, "Hello? Is anyone still here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:30 pm
*wanders around looking for someone to tell her what's going on and sees another dressing room, more pools, covered. and a nice warm room with tables and chairs and no one there. she decides to go home, but can't find the dressing room*

hello? isn't anybody here?

bandaidd
Crew

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:00 pm
Cuwen
Amy frowned slightly and ran her hand over Thistle's back. Karrie was right. The hair along her body was indeed damp.

Thistle, meanwhile, was eating up all of this attention. She snuggled into Karrie's arms and sighed softly at the feel of Amy running her hand over her back.

Amy rolled her eyes slightly and chuckled. "Good grief, she's eating this up. And you know, the only thing I can think of is she either went outside and got wet in the snow or she got a bath in the pet area. Since she hates going outside when it's cold, and absolutely hates the snow if she's not bundled up in a coat I transfigured for her along with boots, I'm assuming she got a bath in the pet area. That must be why she didn't come when I called her..."

She groaned softly. "I bet the cake's long gone by now, too. The bow isn't even around her neck. I'm sorry Karrie. I'll have to make you a cake tomorrow."

*wonders why Thistle needs boots on her hooves, but decides not to ask right now* It's all right, Amy. I'm sure we can find something for dessert. *grins* For now, let's just go home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:31 pm
{{Retroposting}}

Amy blushed slightly and nodded to Karrie. "Alright, then. We'll just have to get creative... though I still want to use the whipped cream on whatever 'desert' we have."

Amy giggled and walked quickly out of AS.

{{..*sigh* This was supposed to be in my main account, Cuwen. Sorry guys. Still not used to posting with a mule. lol.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 pm
bandaidd
*wanders around looking for someone to tell her what's going on and sees another dressing room, more pools, covered. and a nice warm room with tables and chairs and no one there. she decides to go home, but can't find the dressing room*

hello? isn't anybody here?

Amy heard someone behind her and quickly turned around. She grinned when she saw bandaidd there.

"Bandaidd!! It's so good to see you! I haven't seen you since I was the bartender at MW. How are you? Is this your first time at AS?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:47 pm
Eep! Amy. You scared me. I thought it was a ghost or something. Well, I was here a long time ago once but I don't know my way around and I'm lost. It's so good to see you, girl. You're not a bartender anymore? I'm soooo glad! What are you doing now? How are you? You look amazing. Sorry I'm in a bathrobe. I was looking for a hot tub to soak in but I guess they are all closed up.  

bandaidd
Crew

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:54 pm
{{Whoops! I should change my avi! lol!}}

Amy moved closer to bandaidd, still grinning. "Nope, I'm not the bartender at MW anymore. I actually am the owner of this place! Co owner, actually. Kits is my partner. I got the idea to build this place shortly after I left MW and knew I couldn't and didn't want to do it on my own. Kits was my first choice and I was so honored she agreed!"

She turned and pointed to the room behind the information desk. "Actually, the double-sized hot tub is in the room behind the information desk there. Want to go there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:13 pm
Really? You own this place? That is so awesome. You and Kits. Perfect. A hot tub sounds so perfect. I am totally trashed. I'm under some sort of a spell and it's really hard being in two places and my other self is just not feeling very good right now if ya know what I mean.

It's like a miracle that you showed up! I'm so excited! SQUEE! *hug*

bandaidd
Crew

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm
{{ rofl }}

Amy arched an eyebrow and looked completely confused when bandaidd said something about being in two places and her 'other self'. She simply shrugged it off, though, and hugged bandaidd back.

"I'm glad I showed up, too. It's so good to see you again! I'll show you to the hot tub."

She pulled back and then led bandaidd to the room behind the information desk by looping her arm through bandaidd's. She opened the door to the hot tub and warm air hit her face. There were a couple of other people in the hot tub already, and the blinds were pulled apart, revealing the beautiful view of the snowy park through the floor-to-ceiling window. There were tables and chairs situated off to the sides of the hot tub.

"Here we are! You know, if you get hungry, you should come to the lounge and order some food. It's great here! It's off to the other side of the information desk."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games