Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:25 am
Kazuraii

Bast followed the Hokage's gaze to the bookcase, taking note that he seemed unduly curious about it. Wondering too deeply on the significance of the glance, however, could be treading into dangerous territory, so she pushed the thought out of her mind for the moment.

"We're looking forward to that delivery, but as I said, I'm operating independently from the Village at the moment," she responded with another slight bow. "This one is very simple: I would like a large amount of wood, and in exchange, I will provide you with the formula for a variable marble that will drain the UHV's battery cells if they're near it. If you send along some Gelel, I'll even throw in a short production run of the marble. That's all there is to it: you give me wood, I give you a technological edge over an enemy. I await your judgment on this issue."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:35 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image

User Image

No Plan B

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Nara General Outfit
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 20,888 / AC: 66,300
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku was very intrigued by the idea. "Wood you say, I suppose that could pose a problem within the desert. I see no reason why we could not agree to that. I could find a way to obtain some gelel stones. Is there a number as to which you need? Maybe a contract of how much wood and gelel that would be needed and we could try to promptly provide." Thinking for a moment wondering if he could have that shipment sent along with the previous one. Quickly thought it best to speed up the first one considering it had been delayed slightly.

Feeling as though they were more acquainted as villages, Ryoku passed his mission info over to the woman. Already knowing that the same message arrived to her village as well. Being away from home he thought it might be something she would want to know about. "Another thing, this seems to have been sent to all of the villages with some mission details. Someone claiming to be the UHV in Takumi. My personal opinion is someone is using their name to strike more fear into people than their actions alone, because this feels too petty to really be anything worth our time. Then again looks can be deceiving." Taking a moment to explain the reasoning behind sharing this info. "Knowing your rank was Kage or something close to it at this point, You would want to be on the same page as Ayame."

Trying not to get too off topic he brought the topic back to the matter at hand. "Thank you for the offer and we would graciously accept. Give us some time to manage together the allotted wood and gelel."

Ergo War

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:17 pm
Kazuraii

"Hm... I'd say around five hundred decently sized trees should suffice for this project," she said ponderously. "Any amount of Gelel would be good. The more you can provide, the more of the finished product you'll get in return."

Bast cocked an eyebrow at the news of the UHV impostor. This was the first she had heard of it, so buried had she been in her own machinations. Perhaps the news had come while she was in transit, she reasoned, and no one had called her back to the Village to deal with it. No longer being Kage certainly had its perks.

"If the UHV has its own impostors now, that may be indicative that they aren't nearly as monolithic an entity as they seem. The same could be said if it's a faction within their ranks," she mused aloud. "I wouldn't underestimate them, though. They're perfectly capable of engineering something like this, something so simple a problem that the Villages send Genin that will blindly wander into an ambush. It's a bit dishonorable, but they're fighting a losing war and they need any tricks they can get their hands on."

The woman trailed off, staring into the middle space between her and the Hokage. When he accepted her proposal, she smiled softly and bowed once again.

"Thank you, Lord Hokage. I can deliver the finished product as soon as I nail down the formula. I can write a summoning seal that leads to our gates for the transaction, if you would like."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:32 am

User Image

User Image

No Plan B

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Nara General Outfit
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 20,888 / AC: 66,300
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku nodded to this idea of a summoning to the gates. Less travel always sounded like a grand idea. "By the time of the delivery, Hopefully we have more news to share on this situation. Thank you for the visit and I'm glad that we can be of service to Suna. If that marble will be able to do what you say their days might be numbered sooner than expected. All we need do then is locate them and our casualties would be low."

Ergo War

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:28 am
Kazuraii

Bast stood up straight and nodded, then grabbed a blank piece of paper she had in her pocket and scribbled a summoning seal on it. She placed it on the Hokage's desk gingerly, then made a copy of it on a second sheet of paper.

"I'll plant the seal as soon as I get there," she told him, flashing the copy and then drawing a second summoning seal with her Chakra in mid-air. "And with this, I bid you adieu."

She bowed slightly, then hit the finished seal and vanished. Her Chakra faded away soon thereafter, leaving little indication that she had been in the Office aside from the seal on the Kage's desk.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100
AC: 00036,420
‡ Chakra :---/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

Entering the Hokage's Office Masahiro wound his way up the stairs through the main building and to the direct office he would be taking over. When he arrived he saw three ANBU and a group of Seven men and women awaiting him. The Seven he recognized as the village Elders. He gave a bow to them and set his hand on the desk beside him. When they spoke he listened intently.

"Masahiro, you were chosen for your experiences, your knowledge, and your ties to the village. We know you never wished this office in the past, but we need a leader who is stern, one who has been taught and taught often themselves. You were away from the village when the worst seemed to happen, so it made sense to us that you would be the most fitting to take our villagers in a new direction." One of the elders began.

"An honour, I never expected." The Jounin replied.

"Though it has been spoken that there was a successor being groomed by Ryouku, the young man in question still had not acquired the rank of Jounin, and thus we were forced into our decision. He has been doing a lot of training recently, however. It is your job, Hatake Masahiro, to train the next generation of Shinobi in Konohagakure. Make them the upright citizens you envisioned us all being." As the last elder spoke they began to shuffle out of the room and the new Hokage turned and placed his hands upon the desk. He shuffled through some of the left behind notes from Ryoku, his sharingan eyes twirling slightly.

"What the hell have I gotten myself pulled into? I always hated what the prior Hokage had made this village into, but am I in shape enough to turn this place into something better. Is my mind well enough to do it so myself?" He asked himself, slinging his rucksack down, removing his Raijin mask from it and placing it within his desk.

"I have no choice, I have to be."

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Chakra :975/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡

Staring around the office for a short time, Masahiro began to pick up odd signatures of chakra in the room. Little spots where odd colours of chakra didn't match up with the ambience. He began to inspect the varying sources, they were variations of the same summoning seals. A thin smile crowed over the Hatake's face as he looked at them. One near his desk, one behind a painting, a few more spread around the room. He sighed, the former Hokage were not too worried about their safeties. They let anyone traipse in without a concern to their health or safety. Shinobi were as fallible as any other being, however, and he knew this all too well.

He began to think of ways to circumvent these seals, while still maintaining the ability to summon them at his luxury. He remembered his teachings of Fuuinjutsu and a few ideas came to mind. He would have to make a trip to the academy however, to gather information from the scrolls. But simple transcriptions and a new summoning seal in a separate location would do the job. One seal in particular bothered him, the one behind the portrait.

Approaching this seal he drew his sword and placed his hand upon the centre of it. Flushing chakra into the circle he called out and forced the being on the other side to this location.

Holy Rinaku
Forcibly summoning Taka to her seal.

Kuchiyose

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2080 / 2080 < STAMINA > 995 / 995
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taka appeared in a low stance, both fans drawn, blades spread wide. Her eyes showed recognition when they locked onto Masahiro. "Well thats going to come off as odd.." She said with a sigh. She closed her fans but kept them in her hands, both of them making an audible snap as they shut. The sound echoed from the mostly empty room. "Your lucky I hadnt gotten around to setting up the failsafe on that...it gets touched by someone from the outside apply chakra and it detonates...Oh well." She said leaning against the wall, her arms crossing over her chest still looking irritated.

< BOIL RELEASE > • < ONIN CAPTAIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                        • Achieved Enlightenment through certain senjutsu
                                                        • Drunken fist mastery
                                                        • All stages of kyubi mastered
                                                        • Akira arts mastery
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:15 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Seeing the familiar woman appear before him he looked into her eyes, shifting the grip of his blade. He then slid it back into it's sheath, pulling out a small notepad to which he wrote the name and location of the summoning jutsu. When finally he spoke his voice held a bit of laughter about the situation.

"I wasn't expecting to be able to summon the Jinchuriiki so easily. But I'm limiting these seals inside my office space, I'm not fond of being assassinated, after all. I'm going to be making two shunts for incoming kuchiyose. One in the street, one on the hall. I just need to figure out what seal belongs to whom." Masahiro spoke as he looked into her eyes.

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Normally you wouldnt 'want' to summon a jinchuriki. Also normally I would fight it and you would be unable to in the end. Or I would summon you to me. I may not have the MOST chakra out of anyone around, but I can release a hell of a lot at a given time." She said with a shrug. She made a few handseals and summoned her lions to her side and gave them the signal to disperse through the village, on patrol routes that they knew. They were in their old territory now. "I can move my seal I guess. These are all just contingencies. If someone were to be holding the kage in the office, I would want to be able to get in. Its totally not me being lazy and not wanting to walk around." She said with a smirk.

• Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Drunken fist mastery
                                                        • Akira arts mastery
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:52 pm

Wolfe Whitehorn

Holy Rinaku

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Bjorn walked up to the Hokage’s tower, looking over the black steel plating he’d put on it a while back as he opened the door and walked inside. He and Grym strolled through the halls, once again going to introduce himself to a new kage, and approached the door to the office. When he reached it, Grym sat down for w time being as Bjorn carefully tapped on the door with his little finger, making sure he wouldn’t send the door flying into the office…again…’I might be getting too strong for my own good…’ he thought to himself, chuckling internally at the extent he had to go to in order to not destroy things just by touching them. He’d then wait for the new Kage to acknowledge his presence rather than just walking in, since he could vaguely hear a second voice in the room, though he wasn’t really sure which was the kage.

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra: 420/420
Stamina: 870/870
Grym Chakra: 420/420
Grym Stamina: 870/870
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

"Be that as it may, I had to know with whose seals I was dealing. You have a point about potential capture, however. We served together before, Ivilice, I trust you with access to my sanctum. You may leave your..." The man began before a soft knocking came to his door, he turned to face it.

"Enter, shinobi." The Hatake said, his eyes whirling as he inspected the chakra signature through the door.

"Hopefully another Jounin level shinobi, or higher, I do need to speak with all of you." Masahiro spoke gently to Taka, eyeing her lions as they began to prowl.

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Wolfe Whitehorn

Holy Rinaku

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Hearing a voice call for him to enter, Bjorn pushed the door open and stepped in He scanned the room, as his massive bear, Grym followed him in. He noticed the woman he’d met once or twice before, a lion tamer, and another man with white hair, giving him a quick nod, he spoke. “You seem to be giving the orders so I assume you’d be the new Hokage….I am Bjorn Jernhud,” he gestured to Grym “this is my brother and partner, Grym. We were somewhat recently promoted by Ryoku to jounin rank, and thought it appropriate to introduce ourselves when we heard the announcement of your rise to Kage.”

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra: 420/420
Stamina: 870/870
Grym Chakra: 420/420
Grym Stamina: 870/870
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

She nodded to the new kage as she understood what he was going to say anyway. She was free to leave seals in the office. She had a few plans for the village that would need fleshing out in the end. "Bjorn" she said to him, nodding as he entered. She made a point to know those in her village. Her duty as oinin captain in the end anyway. "Lets get to brass tacks though. In complete honesty we are short staffed. Our manpower is limited and the major threat is still out there. The potential that we could have to lockdown this village tight is quite high. I suppose that a plan should be formulated..." She said, trailing off after the brief thoughts that were voiced.

• Drunken fist mastery
                                                        • Akira arts mastery
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games