Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:31 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto suddenly felt his finger move as his hand formed into a fist. Taking a deep breath he looked at the others around him and nodded. "I agree with watching from afar is smarter but our Raikage could be in trouble. Just watching isn't going to help him out." Yuto placed his hand on his head as he sighed and moved away from the door to think for a moment. We need a plan to at least try to help. Dang it!! This is when smoke bombs would come in handy but the academy would never let us have them until we got our headbands. Just then the sound of someone news voice rang out from in front of him. Looking up he saw a shinobi of the Cloud judging by his headband and hopefully someone strong as he did not know this man at all. "Now there are bodies down stairs? That can wait right now the Raikage is under attack and there is nothing we can do. We haven't even gotten our headbands." Wait if there are bodies down stairs and then this man suddenly appears before us. How do we know he isn't an enemy coming to assist the one attacking the Raikage. I will keep an eye on him. Hopefully the others notice the weird coincidence. With the thoughts running through his head he moved to the door once again standing in front of it keeping quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:43 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:47 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 300/515 || Stamina :: 80/115
Mid sentence Miko was slapped across the face by Kaileer's clone, and a sneer of venomous anger covered her face as trail of blood would run down her lip as her canines had cut into her lower lip form the slap. Kaileer clone, and essentially Kaileer seemed to be at a loss for the true gravity of what this girl was willing to do and the level of irrationality that drove her. Negotiation or talking down someone only worked when their motives and desires made logical sense, but when things were displaced like this...well to quote her grandfather, The bastards so mad, he can't find his own a**. The only ounce of sense that came to mind was that she was the only target that seemed reasonable enough to start with for her revenge. Yet scaling the Raikage's tower and further setting up a zero sum showdown seemed more than just asking for a death sentence if she meet a more skilled ninja here. Miko wasn't exactly upset with Kaileer, but she just couldn't understand his mindset. How, even with his temperament, he could keep searching form some other result than just crushing these guys with everything he had for crossing this village in such a malicious way. If only she had the strength Miko would spend more than enough of her self towards making sure no one ever dared to assume this was a good use of their time.

If only I had the strength, if only I was stronger, or smarter...Damn it!, Miko's expression bleed this into the room and though her aura wasn't visible as her enemies. She still gave an impression to anyone looking to acknowledge it. Yet his expression turned to one of slight glee when she mentioned the boys break down from a simple threat. Whatever guilt towards that guys death long bleed out of Miko from this punishment, and her feelings were better spent on Hatsu and the others. Miko wasn't understanding of their feelings, there was just her people and theirs and she cared more for her own.

Then in the next instance the arrow was loosed and Miko was shot in the back. The arrow ricochet several times before making contact with Miko's upper back near her spine, hitting and breaking skin and muscles, but her rib cage though slightly cracked the loss of power from the bouncing around of the shot and how thick the one at her back was she was able to not suffer life threatening damage. Still the pain wasn't anything to laugh at, "Aaah~ , Crap!! F$#kin b***h!"
Just as the arrow hit Miko could feel that she regained control of her body, but then with the amount pain she was experiencing she couldn't quite pull her thoughts together enough to execute any plot she'd come up with. She need to catch her breath, and though she'd taken to chocking down air in through her gritted teeth. Trying to keep a brave face, oddly taking a bit of composure form the slap from earlier. Her glare remained trained on the other girl, keeping the fury from before, but she didn't lose her smirk. As she hit the floor Miko curled forward and landed on her chin bruising it on the floor and debris form the hole above.

From the sweeping gale force winds pouring into the building trough the hole in the roof the dust rouse from the creating a subtle screen that wiped out of sight as soon as her little critters appeared. Miko was trying to feel everything she could at this time, the only thing that served her any good so far was keeping her wits about her. True, it wasn't the best first day, but if she didn't hit the ground running her she'd have no ground left to run on. Miko had already figured there wasn't much this clone was going to do for her, he was as much at a loss for what this girls abilities and skills were and lacked the ability to use Kaileer's greater jutsu, so the leg work of working things out plan wise were left to Miko. If he had any idea's she figured he'd share them with her since he wasn't real, and only her life was really in danger right now. First thought, Don't come into the office Just keep your distance from the door! Even if Kaileer would say it himself another voice behind this would be helpful. Details as to why would have to come later. With her hands under her stomach Miko would form the hand sign to concentrate enough to perform a genjutsu. Yet the jutsu wasn't anything she was actively using Other than setting herself up if she found a chance to move. Her legs were okay, but the pain in her back made it clear that she might be bleeding pretty bad, and moving too much wasn't a good idea either. So she just trained her eyes on her enemy waiting for a chance.

((OOC: Oh, yeah. Since Miko could sense her when that veil thing came down what can she get from her resolution discipline and all these critters? Pm me if you don't want to make it public like usual.))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Cloud Clone Technique ]
Official Description: The user creates a Genjutsu-based replication of himself, although assuming the speed of a user (if not faster sometimes) this clone is unable to attack an opponent as it is not a physical replication. In return however, instead of the Bunshin dissipating when hit like a standard Bunshin, the attack goes through the clone, at the most causing it to separate and then recombine. Can eventually cause overexertion of the target.
Guild Description: See official description. E-rank chakra required for each recombination. Does not require handsigns but costs a D-rank chakra to use without seals and a D-rank for each recombination if used this way. [Inactive, just prepped]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

Anbu Black Oni

Amidst The Darkness

xNew York Slavex

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:30 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Bukijutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 225/225 ❅ Stamina: 250/250

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 225/225 ❅ Stamina: 250/250 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Ignored. Completely ignored. Lilja did not like that at all as her fur started to stand on ends on her back. Her tail swished violently. Hakanai brow furrowed as she was confused. What happened? What could they possibly say that angered her so? The furs quickly lowered itself as one of the males finally responded to Lilja. This earned her respect. Lilja bowed her head in respect towards the male. "Thank you. Sadly for the other two, Lilja holds a grudge and she will never forgive them. The snow leopard's head turned towards Hakanai as if to communicate with her. 'They do not seem to know what's going on. One of them suggested not to do anything but simply wait here and watch, which is something I very much disagree with. You saw the bodies, if he is in danger, we can always enter. We may just might be able to outnumber the attacker. If we are lucky.' Hakanai was quiet. She had to think about this. She didn't like this idea at all, the last thing she wanted to do is barge in there and find out that they are outnumbered instead. But what if there is that possibility? What if they are the ones that can outnumber the intruders?

Lilja's ears twitched as everything happened quickly. Without warning, Lilja had used her brute force to make her way towards the door. 'Open the door!' Without thinking, Hakanai trusted Lilja and her hearing, she went to do so but was stopped by Lilja again as Lilja stepped in front of her, stopped Hakanai's footwork as she almost stumbled over Lilja and Damien. Hakanai blushed furiously out of embarrassment. Running like that to only be stopped suddenly may just had her look like a fool. Meanwhile, Lilja had other thoughts on her mind. Lilja had heard the other voice saying that they should not come into the office and keep their distance from the door. Lilja had to think fast. What if that was the intruder and not an ally for them?

Ears twitched once more as the snow leopard poked her head around Hakanai's legs and saw the male. She growled viciously at him. Hakanai turned her head and saw him. She recognized him. Her hand went down to one of her free cloth and tied it around her face, she wanted to be safe and sorry, and knowing him, if he was wearing one, there was a good reason for it. Lilja ignored the male, 'There was a voice at the other end of the door. Warning us to not enter.' Lilja explained as Hakanai nodded softly, they stepped aside and moved away from the door. Hakanai stood still as Lilja nervously paced, walked around Hakanai's legs. 'Ask Myurai-sensi what he wants us to do. And debrief him. And please, for the love that is all good Lilja, be nice to him.'

Lilja ears and tail twitched in annoyance. She doesn't like him. Period. But Hakanai had asked her to ask him something. With great attempt to keep her anger down, "Hakanai wants to know what you wish for us to do. She forced me to debrief you. We do not know what happen to the corpses, and right before you arrived, there was a sound of a bowstring along with some cussing. At the same time, there was a voice saying we should not enter and steer clear of the door." Lilja spoke as if she just swallowed poison. it seems that they had a bit of history with Myurai.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Two guys just entered on Lilja's bad side xD That's three on her list so far~

Tao-Benshin

Anbu Black Oni

Amidst The Darkness

xNew York Slavex

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

AD Reaper Elyse

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:18 pm
Quote:
Post order is as follows: Lanny (NPC starts each round), xNew York Slavex, Azeiel, Anbu Black Oni, Amidst the Darkness, Reaper, Blissful Daeva, Me, rinse and repeat. You'll have 48 hours to post before receiving a PM, and then you have 24 hours after. If you can't post within the three days time, let me know as soon as possible.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----мaterializing in the office was accompanied by centering my chakra and activating the State of Power. For once, I didn't let it stop my anger, leaving my chakra a focused orb of swirling winds--similar to those that circled the tower regularly--to any sensor that might be watching. In all honesty, thanks to the State, it might have almost been a physical presence the opponent I now faced in the office. The State of Power amplified the strength and speed I already had. There was no joke that is was the favored State of the Hakemoto clan, for good reason. And with my anger funneled into it rather than suppressed like it normally was, it was bound to be an intimidating sight.
-----With the shunshin, I had focused on the most familiar thing in the office: the desk, and it was in front of that I appeared. Between myself and the door stood a girl I didn't recognize, my clone, and Miko swearing on the floor, an arrow jutting from her back. The girl I didn't recognize held a bow. That was all the answer I needed before I grabbed at her from behind, aiming for the pressure points in her wrists to force her to drop her weapon. Thanks to the ability to manipulate chakra, there were several way she was capable of it. Most people required both hands to use jutsu, but trapping just one did nothing in the case of one-handed techniques like shunshin. Forcing her to drop her weapon prevented her from using techniques through that weapon like I could. Finally, holding them away from her body prevented her from using the centered chakra to activate a technique. Ergo, should my grapple work, she would be defenseless briefly until she used a physical attack.
-----Pulling the girl close to me to keep her from using most of said physical attacks, I turned a steely gaze to the clone and Miko across the room. It was only then that I realized the same clicking from the bridge surrounded us. Insects made of the same white material covered the walls. So long as she couldn't move, it would be suicide to do anything with them. "I believe your leader called a ceasefire. So how about we talk instead. I think enough damage has been done, yeah?" My grip tightened slightly on her wrists. Would I kill her? No. But I wasn't afraid to hurt her. She wouldn't be able to do much fighting with broken hands. Unfortunately, the same threat that started the whole situation, but maybe that would help get my point through her skull.
-----The clone across from me spoke up. It looked more than a little shocked by my presence, but relieved all at the same time. "Look, you've done worse than you came to do. You've hit her in the spine. She probably won't ever fight again." I knew when I was lying. It being my clone, it had the same thought patterns as I did. Different information, but I could still tell. I just had to hope the genin, for as smart as she kept asking, kept her mouth shut this once and realized what the clone was doing.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 4 5 / 7 5 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 9 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• State of Power

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• State of Power - Thanks to other bonuses from training, this state allows me to add one rank to Strength and Agility with techniques. All techniques are stronger and faster by one rank.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
Blissful Daeva
Amidst the Darkness
Anbu Black Oni
Azeiel The Risen
xNew York Slave

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:41 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori fumbled her way towards the building, her right eye swollen from irritation, her left bloodshot and struggling to stay focused. <******** flakes!' She grumbled to herself, softly rubbing her un-swollen eyelid free of the seemingly glued on rust flakes, 'That b***h better not have ruined all my jewellery...' She made her way up the endless stairs to the main door. She was surprised by the lack of guards, she could have sworn their was guards littering the stairs when she first came. She made her way into the building, recalling back to the path she took the first time she closed her tired eye. He body moved up the stairs without missing a beat her muscles acting on her memory of the layout alone. She came to a half nearing the top, she could hear noise... Opening her eye helped little, everything infront of her was still just a bunch of blurry blobs. However she could spot movement, she made her way carefully to the blobs. "Need some help. Wheres the Raikage? Backups needed in the residential district. Hatsu, Incu, and Succu in trouble." She blurted out quickly, her voice just loud enough to be heard everyone in the hallway much to her dismay. 'Crap, why can't I get louder.' She asked herself, squinting to make out at least one of the shapes, 'A cat?'

[ooc: So many people, dunno who to quote. o 3o;; ]

Chakra Pool: [400 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→→Arms twisted in his grip, the girl snarled and bent down to one knee to relieve the pressure, though it did little overall other than make her shoulders stop grinding against her arm bones. Movement to attack stopped immediately, but her gaze? Her gaze was on Miko, baleful and filled with nothing but rage and hate. Staring at her, the girl snarled out words to Kaileer, the insects around her clicking angrily. "His orders helped bring Jason's death. And now he wants peace? Never! Not until justice is done!"

→→

→→

|•| Techniques Used |•|

___

___

Tao-Benshin

xNew York Slavex

Anbu Black Oni

AD Reaper Elyse

Amidst The Darkness

Blissful Daeva

magcookie

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image

Damien was free of the jutsu and stretched it out beforte looking at the man that was asking all the questions " She pretty much told you everything that I observed and more. " He looked over at her and nodded, he knew that she was one of the last to arrive but her companions senses were more keen then Damiens. Then, there were more people...it seemed as if the place was eager to talk to the Raikage and Damien was feeling alittle squished " I'm going to assist the other shinobi, I feel like I would just be in the way here."

Damien walked over to the girl, he was an odd one and something was wrong. Damien got close and stared intently in her eyes " Whats wrong with you? " He noticed that her eyes were red and irritated " Come with me back to the residential district and I'll treat you too. " He walked out of the office and to the Residential District.

Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse
Anbu Black Oni
magcookie

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:075150
¥ Chakra : 1620/1640 , Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 970 ¥

After listening to the various reports and the chance meeting with one of his former unoffical students he couldnt help but smile a bit. These young gennin, so eager to fight, so eager to do their duty. It made him proud in a way but also sad. Taking a moment to gather his thoughts he began,"While its true that Kai might be in a bad way on the other side, you must remember he is also the raikage. A handful of gennin would only make things worse for him if he is in fact in trouble. Because then he will be worried about all of you as well as trying to defend himself. If you truly want to assist right now, those with medical training should see what they can do for the wounded down at the hospital. The others head either to the residential district or go link up with Wan at the Blue Dragon. Hes got a captive that he might need a hand with. If you dont want to do either of those you could also join up with the anbu at the base of the tower and see how you can assist them. Kai will be fine." Forming a seal he cast his senses out and into the room. While he knew that what information he did get would not be nearly as detailed as it was when he was in sage mode, he could not risk re-entering that mode right now.

Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] B-Rank

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Lanfaer

Blissful Daeva

Amidst the Darkness

Anbu Black Oni

xNew York Slave

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto thought for a moment as the girl and her leopard seemed to know the guy who just approached as well as the other guy he was talking with earlier. Lowering his guard he moved away from the door and listened to the man. He made good points that Yuto being still a novice genin never thought of himself. He then noticed the new girl who had just walked in and was pretty messed up. It sounded like there were other genin in trouble and might possibly need help. Then the man mentioned some other things that needed to be done and then he said the magic word in his mind. "If there is a prisoner than I want to help with them. Thank you for clearing my head. I will return when the Raikage is not in such a stressful environment." With that he made his way past everyone before dashing off and heading to the Blue Dragon to help this Wan out with the prisoner.

Exits to the Blue Dragon Emporium

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 305/515 || Stamina :: 85/115
In the midst of Miko's thoughts she'd be caught off guard and in the middle of her own plot to save herself the presence of the rel Kaileer suddenly appeared in full force. Miko was to steady to not lose sight of the enemy to look over to the Raikage, but he'd move into her line of sight by moving at a incredible speed to suddenly deftly disarm the girl and tighten his clasp on her arm threatening to crush her means to form jutsu. As a tactic to quickly dispatch your enemy it was a secure tactic, but Miko had to note to never announce it. Actions spoke volumes more here, and with a force of authority the Raikage would command the girl to give up or else find her own end in this suicidal mission. Yet he put forward a white lie. Miko wasn't any medical expert, but she could tell she could move her legs if she wanted to, but with the lie, she know kaileer in any form was still trying to end this as cleanly as possible. Despite her bitter distaste of these intruders and their own misjudgment of stirring the wounded beast that was kumogakure. She'd swallow her pride in favor of cunning, the playing field was set for a zero sum, and if they could effect her mentality even a little to be rational or appeased it might of been possible to win. That angle on the situation taken in moments of hearing the Kag's words hit Miko, but she wouldn't change her expression.

In the midst of her realization she also noticed her own feelings helped this situation an the silent grim emotions of malice and later guilt to her own failings of skill or experience here fueled the theatrics of the lie. The girl refused verbally, but no physical actions were summoned of her character yet to back action behind this refusal. Miko had no choice but to trust Kaileer to act when pressed to deliver a blow against an opponent. Miko's only part in this was to stay where she was and continue to glare at the girl with the same hateful feelings as ever. One thing was for sure, there was bound to be some reaction to this new development and the ominous noise of the bugs around them made it clear it might be only escaped trough the hole in the roof with a shunshin. Miko simply needed to see the events play out to see if the Raikage could come trough on his plan.

((OOC: Oh, yeah. Since Miko could sense her when that veil thing came down what can she get from her resolution discipline and all these critters? Pm me if you don't want to make it public like usual.))
¥ Ryo: 1,000 | ¥ AC:2,000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Cloud Clone Technique ]
Official Description: The user creates a Genjutsu-based replication of himself, although assuming the speed of a user (if not faster sometimes) this clone is unable to attack an opponent as it is not a physical replication. In return however, instead of the Bunshin dissipating when hit like a standard Bunshin, the attack goes through the clone, at the most causing it to separate and then recombine. Can eventually cause overexertion of the target.
Guild Description: See official description. E-rank chakra required for each recombination. Does not require handsigns but costs a D-rank chakra to use without seals and a D-rank for each recombination if used this way.

[Resting: Regains +5 Stamina/chakra]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

Anbu Black Oni

Amidst The Darkness

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

Blissful Daeva

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:51 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Bukijutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 225/225 ❅ Stamina: 250/250

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 225/225 ❅ Stamina: 250/250 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai saw that Myurai had spoke and then the genin started to leave one by one. Confused, she glanced towards Lilja as Lilja simply shook it's fur and laid down. Lilja wasn't going to tell Hakanai what he just said. And by the way Lilja just acted, no matter what Hakanai do or say will convince
                                  Lilja to tell her what he just said. Hakanai started to become frustrated as she gripped her weapons tightly, the knuckles of her hands were becoming white as she started to chew on her gum.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

AD Reaper Elyse

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:25 pm
Quote:
Post order is as follows: Lanny (NPC starts each round), Azeiel, Reaper, Blissful Daeva, Me, Magcookie, rinse and repeat. You'll have 48 hours to post before receiving a PM, and then you have 24 hours after. If you can't post within the three days time, let me know as soon as possible.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhe girl fought my grip on her wrists, but that just caused it to tighten more as she sunk to her knees. She announced her hatred at Midgahs's orders, for causing the death of 'Jason', who I assumed was the boy that had died at the academy. She wanted justice for his death, and for whatever reason that hatred was directed at Miko. I thought Hanna had been the one to kill him. Though I supposed they all did attack. I hadn't been there for the fight, so I had no way of gauging what was true and what wasn't.
-----Thankfully, Miko remained silent. She'd caught on to my lie, I assumed. After all, she could feel her limbs. But she neither moved nor spoke.
-----My gaze returned to the archer, and I tugged slightly on her arms. "Get rid of the bombs, without hurting anyone, or you won't be shooting any arrows any time soon." My words and demeanor were cold. I was in no mood for games or empty threats, and she would find that out if she refused.

-------------------

-----Miko, with her sensory, would glean that the girl still had plenty of chakra, and that the insects did indeed have the same signature. She would also see a vague similarity to Liori's chakra. With Liori being a Bakuton user, well, Miko could make her own assumptions.

-----The girl chuckled, her mirth evident in the crazed snarl on her face as she guffawed. "You?!" The tone was incredulous, clearly filled with dismissal and disbelief. "I've watched you. You're a coward, nothing more." Raising her voice she snarled over her shoulder, eyes smoldering. "I call your bluff, you ignorant, b*****d ape! You're too kind, too considerate, too cowardly to hurt a child like me!"

-------------------

-----I gave her a chance to finish what she had to say, but only barely before I simply bent her right wrist in a direction it wasn't supposed to go. There was an audible crunch of bone that nearly made me cringe, but I didn't let it show. Kneeling down beside her, I relieved the pressure only slightly, and pulled her arms out to her sides instead. Mine were longer than hers, so there wasn't much of an issue in the maneuver. "You're right. That's something that can still heal properly. But if you don't start cooperating, I won't be so kind with the next one." My grip tightened on her unbroken wrist once more to prove my point. "Get rid of the bombs."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Everyone: Because our responses are short, we're speeding it along a bit by combining responses. Lan will still have a response after Liori.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 5 / 7 5 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 9 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• State of Power

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• State of Power - Thanks to other bonuses from training, this state allows me to add one rank to Strength and Agility with techniques. All techniques are stronger and faster by one rank.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
Blissful Daeva
Azeiel The Risen
magcookie

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori groaned as she leaned against the nearby wall, sliding her back towards the ground as she rested on the floor. 'Well that's one person, but I still need to get the message to the Raikage.' She thought to herself in reference to Damien leaving without her. She rubbed her eye, still trying to free it from the horribly distracting flakes of rust. Biting her lip she tried to look around the hallway, "I assume people are out here for a reason? Is the Raikage gone?" She asked the few blurrs she could find around her.

[ooc: short/shitty post huzzah.]

Chakra Pool: [400 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→→There was a scream that erupted from her lips as the bones in her wrist snapped clean in two. She screeched, seathed, and snarled, her body going rigid with the agony. Finally, at last, she let out a choked sob, and turned into dead weight in Kaileer's hands. Instantly, all of the different insects stopped moving, their glow fading away to nothing. There was anger in her quivering voice, and sorrow, when at last she spoke. "Jason will know no justice as long as your genin see murder as something of the norm. She won't learn from this. She'll just murder again and again, without care. At least I feel for those I kill, at least I recognize it as wrong. May you and your people rot for what you have done. You're more ******** than you know." That was all she said, at all, before she swallowed carefully, and there came a sudden pop. Her body shook, trembling for an instant, before she completely collapsed once more, blood spilling from her ears, mouth and eyes, smoke rising from the fake tooth in her mouth.

→→

→→

[New Mail!]
Basically, you would detect merely the fact those insects were made of Bakuton elements. And that there was chakra in her tooth, just before it erupted in her skull. You can sense everyone else in the office, but that's it.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

___

___

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

AD Reaper Elyse

Amidst The Darkness

Blissful Daeva

magcookie

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games