Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 300/ 485 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

He asked questions. Questions were good. "Well ya see, things can always happen whenever, wherever." She answered. Pulling out a bundle of jump rope she acquired some time back from her years as a study bumpkin. The pink cheek patches on the froggy faced handles sorta lost it's sheen but the rest of it was still in good shape. A kid's jump-rope. Easily able to use for what she then had in mind for a little later.

He kept at it. A good pace. Maybe I should meet with whomever took care of him, just to keep up. She then used her thumb to press onto the spot between the frog's cartoon extended eyes. Making out a sing-song 'ribbit' tune. "Just make sure you focus. That's generally it." She said now, rubbing below the skin of her eyes as she ticked off the next check in the column she had been writing in.
astrasinthewild generated a random number between 66 and 100 ... 69!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 pm

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki was feeling just a little tired now, his push ups becoming less synchronized and more labored as he tried to talk at the same time "W-Won't....focusing on...everything else....keep me from....noticing what's going on...around me?" he got out, taking deep breaths to keep doing the push ups and keep asking questions. His arms had started to burn as well, making him realize he was reaching his limit.

Random number generated to determine amount of push ups left 66-100

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 am

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She smiled a bit. Often forgetting that she was the mentor instead of the student. Despite his soon tiring figure, Doki was pleased with his indicated alertness. Or at least the quality refined from it. At his question, she thought about it. As it turned out, it depended. "Sometimes." She said. Now seeing this activity tiring him. She realized that her answer was lacking in some ways but in her sincerity, it was the most refined way in which she could tell him. The rest he could interpret it however way he saw fit. For Doki she was very selective. And since entering the medical field and it's practices there really wasn't too much that she tended to miss. Unless she had her off days. And besides, a clever boy like Haki sometimes had the habit of making more forks than necessary. The more he had, the more he could go with.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 pm

User Image

"Uh....huh....." Haki seemed to have reached his limit now, stopping to lay on the ground while still in position. He took some deep breaths "Uhm....D-Doki-sensei? I think....I'm done.' he panted, staying on the ground to get his breath back. He didn't really understand Doki's response to his question but he knew better then to ask multiple questions. Even if Doki wasn't likely to smack him for more questions, habit kept him from voicing any more on his possible confusion.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 pm

User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo shuffled a bit while he hid at the Dojo's side, staring at Doki cause he knew he'd have to learn sometime and if he was now a anbu, he needed it badly. He gulped and finally shuffled over to Doki, poking her in the head. "D-Doki-chan...can I speak to you alone? Without the mountain goat around...it's important." He didn't want Haki to know he couldn't write cause Kyo knew the damn kid wouldn't let him live it down until he could write.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:32 pm

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Almost 200 push-ups. His stamina and upper body strength was passable but he could still use the extra muscle. And to gain muscle he had to rip some. Before she could begin to train him, Kyo had arrived. Annoyingly poking her at the side of her head. "Good job Haki. Take a five minute breather. Work on your meditation in the meantime. It's rather crucial for later." She said, waving at him before twirling right infront of Kyo and firmly grabbed him by the shoulder before forcing them some meters away. Haki needed the time alone and his meditations could do well with drawing some emotional stirs and what not.

Anyway, back to Kyo. Her former teacher who seemed to ache for something from her. He almost never used suffixes for Doki so she knew a task was coming up. Either a favor or some tedious prank. For whichever one the girl prepared and popped her jaws. "What is it?" Her eyes were sincere but held that 'no nonsense' facial expression further enhanced with the gesture of having her hands over her hips. She rose a brow, curious. What was Kyo's version of important? She assumed he preferred Haki's company than hers, more or less her attention.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 pm

User Image

xxxxxxKyo wobbled a bit before getting his balance again and poofing both cheeks out. "Your clone at the office gave me my promotion and I'm a full anbu now...but there's a bit of a problem...I can't write and i can barely read...don't tell anyone pleaseeeeeeeee!" He hugged her tightly to beg her not to tell anyone, especially Haki, about that. "I never thought I'd need it but I do and I need you to teach me! Please, Please, Pleaseee!" He hugged her tighter.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:15 pm

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She looked at him almost incredulously. Well, these things could happen as everyone had their circumstances but.. As he hugged her, she gave off no hint of disdain. This wasn't something to be insensitive about or be sensitive about. And he did get promotion to an Anbu so that was an even bigger achievement than his laziness itself. Doki recalled having difficulty with her abc's also before. She fluffed his hair. Not exactly smiling but not frowning either. How could he be so irresponsible and ignorant as a kid so to not practice his reading and writing abilities every now and then?

Well, he was her former teacher after all. She could do him the simple favor of helping him out. Even though it was Kyo. Doki fluffed his hair to prompt him out of his tense struggle along with telling him to get a grip. "I guess you had to learn the hard way, huh? Well congrats, Kyo-kun. Alright alright, it's not like I could say no anyways. But I doubt he'll make fun of you for it. Come around my apartment anytime you like. Either I'll be there or my clone will." Then she grabbed his face with both her hands. Her expression suddenly looking fierce. "My study techniques have made me into a bit of a...Spartan tutor. Don't expect me to treat you differently just because you were my sensei." With that, she gave his hair one more fluff and pat. Smiling at him almost shamelessly and about ready to check on Haki.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 pm

User Image

Haki nodded, sitting up panting to sit cross legged and go into meditation. He didn't seem to notice Kyo as he instantly fell into that deep meditative state, his eyes closed to crescents. He actually seemed more like he was dozing off then actually meditating though...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am

User Image

xxxxxxKyo got wide eyed and let go, glad he didn't crush her. He was more shocked she would accept the chore of teaching him. "Umm...I don't know where you live Doki...and I was going to learn after my parents died but my sister kind of made that impossible..." He felt short when she grabbed his face like a child, being patted and fluffed, he was defintly feeling like a child. "Um...ok...mind if I watch you guys train though? I need to go get my gear later for being a anbu..." He rubbed the back of his head.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:27 pm

User Image

Jerking awake a little, Haki wondered briefly what woke him up then felt his stomach. A low rumble started up in his stomach and he blushed "Doki-sensei! I'm going to get something to eat!" he called, scrambling up to his feet. He eyed Kyo momentarily, clearly suspicious that he would do something to Doki while he was gone "Don't be rude to Doki-sensei!" he scolded then took off, waving a hand "I'll bring you something back, Doki-sensei! Kyoishi-san too, if he doesn't do anything rude!" he called back then vanished off to the marketplace.

((Exits to Marketplace))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:21 am

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki simply smiled after Haki. It was very respectful and generous how he would go off doing that. Though it worried her often he might so she would tell herself to treat him to food every now and then. Not to mention, if his meditation was going well as she had hoped it would. A mix between a fussy frown and a hen mother's smile, her face curved a jagged grin before looking back to Kyo. Who apparently had his reasons for being unable to hold his candle to literature after all. She gave him a sympathetic look and gently patted his shoulder. "Building 4212, Third floor, second door down the hall. Number 202. Sure thing, teach." She said to him. She admitted, it was too soon to test his sleuth skills just yet after becoming an anbu. For some crazy reason, she thought his nose would be handy on that kind of search case. But anyway, it disheartened her to be reminded of his family situation. "I'm sorry to hear, Kyo-kun." Having an abrasive sibling tend to you while the parents hardly existed in your life. Don't I know it. She didn't want him to be so driven to want to be independent and alone though, so early in his age anyway. Perhaps she could visit his home one day, settle a little talk over tea and some refreshments with his sister. Ladies and their chatting. Her eyes hardened a bit but then released closure.

It couldn't be helped. Treating younger people than her like children. Maybe she was biased or maybe she just couldn't help it. Which made her wonder about how good of a teacher she was to Haki. Was she too soft or just..not that cut out? Granted, Doki felt her doubts from the getgo. She wanted to be if possible the best teacher to make an impression on him and help him. It was just like wading in unknown waters. Learning under Kyo, it must have been difficult at some point for him, or whatever. He was a young rascal then, how the hell did he put up with her as a student? "Hey Kyo. Do you think I'm not..doing what I should be doing as a teacher?" Frowning a bit, Doki gave in to asking her former teacher for some advice. The only time she didn't treat him like a kid and actually take his word for something. "Sometimes I wonder if he ever feels frustrated with me..."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am

User Image

xxxxxxKyo blinked a bit, he could do numbers easily so he wrote it on his hand as a reminder. Using symbols like # for number since he couldn't spell. "Hmph, I barely think of her as a sister, if I got rid of her then I got two others in line...kind of why I moved out of there finally...well kind of..." He only took enough clothes out of the house for a week atleast before he had to go back to clean them and change. He finished writing her apartment complex number thingy down on his palm and stashed the marker away. She had doubts about being a good teacher? Well every new teacher usually did...Kyo always did except with Doki cause she actually stayed as his student until she became chunin. "Your doing pretty good but you have to be stricter, he isn't going to learn very much if he takes breaks. Taijustu users like him need to constantly work their muscles and endurance...a little water and pee break is ok but not eating till done helps for other things like survival- wait...you DID take him on a survival test right?" He raised a eyebrow and narrowed a eye towards her, the survival test helped him determine what he needed to work on which was working with people. Dai had learned to work on taking orders correctly and staying with the team, Fuyu had to work on techniques she never thought she needed.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 pm

User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki merely frowned at him and shook her head. Sad as it was how his lack of a role model would contribute to his likable hatred to his sister. It was one thing, being the youngest. So she understood just a little bit. However as he got on about their little teaching method.. Her chrome colored eyes flashed remorse. Was she wrong to have been soft on him without even noticing?

"I didn't think I'd have to be...more like, I wasn't able to." Sypher was an exceptional teacher but he never truly enforced something like strictness over her regimen. Though he did gain her respect without the use of that unnecessary hold. Something she had hoped to do the same with Haki. Only know, she was beginning to understand what Kyo was talking about. Though he was a bit of a barbarian on the mindset, she got his point well enough. As for something like a survival test, she hadn't really thought about it. Hoping to prepare him first for the event of that but now she realized..how she's only coddled him like a caterpillar. "...I, I-" Her eyes suddenly widened as she felt her clone vanish. Cringing momentarily with a hand over her chest as if remembering where it had been slashed.

Without even answering Kyo she vanished in a string of fast paced blurs. All the way to the Marketplace. Fear would brew up the storm, the quiet all gone on the homefront. Kumo will lose an adviser today.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 am

User Image

xxxxxxKyo fell back from Doki running like she was on fire past him, he grumbled a bit then saw the smoke from the marketplace. Shi sniffed the air. "Crap...Haki said he was going to go get food...Shi, sniff him out now!" He got up while Shi sniffed around, so far he could smell it going from the market place cause he wasn't there anymore, it headed toward the...gates?"He left through the gates! Something happened I think..." Kyo nodded and climbed on Shi, racing off to the gates to ask the anbu there what happened and maybe Shi could smell where Haki went.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games