Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan looked over at the blonde that had come to stand next to him. Sup? Oh he means hi. Rowan realized after a moment of thought. "I would have to agree with you. She is very easy on the eyes. If they are all like that I would have to say we males would have a hard time concentrating on classes. I'm Rowan though you can call me Ron if you prefer. He said looking back to the blond professor in the middle of the group of first years. "This is my first year. Yes. Are you excited?" He asked. He was trying to be a little formal. But he was also becoming less and less formal. Maybe that way he would make friends easier? Or even people who would complete his schemes. Yes, that would be wonderful. He loosened the tie a little around his neck.

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(O.o.C.)

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He sighed after several small steps. Good, he breathed in relief. She didn’t see me. And then he almost shook his head at himself—this was bloody pathetic—but he couldn’t stop being nervous. He’d never actually gone up and talked to her while she was with her friends… Class didn’t really count, because, well, half the time they weren’t even supposed to be talking anyway...

He just needed to suck it up, is all. He’d already gotten that far, hadn’t he? All he needed was a few more steps, a simple hello, and then the oddest look in his life from Caitlin that he’ll probably end up getting every day for the next couple of weeks…. And then he sighed again.
”—oof,” he blinked as he nearly stumbled forward. The bloody hell-!?

But that’s when he heard her voice. Blimey, he never realized how strong she’d gotten… But he never had much time to dwell as he heard her voice teasing him.
”I guess I still haven’t gotten quite used to it,” he chuckled. He didn’t think he’d ever get used to it, to be honest.

He was just about to ask what’d happened to her being with her friend, but that’s when her voice snuck up behind him too. He spun on his heel, his arms wrapped around Grace as he grinned sheepishly at Caitlin. Four years he spent in school with the girl and he couldn’t ever remember a time he’d even spoken to her. Gee, this isn’t awkward at all…. His lopsided grin grew just a little wider, and his heart beat raced just a little quicker.
”Uh—hey, Caitlin right? It’s nice to finally really meet you...” Hell, after all he’d heard about her from Grace, it was nice to actually remember the face that went with it.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 14
with Gracie and Cait
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
Rawwk N Rawwr

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:11 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will walked down the pathway to the carriages. He gave up on looking for Belle awhile ago, but he figured she would find him somehow. How did she always elude his view? It seemed as if she got away from him every year.

William kept on his track, thinking about what he was going to do this year. Should he play Quidditch? He felt as if he should. He owed their house that much. To let his ability go to waste would be a disappointment. So he felt almost obliged to do so. He probably would end up playing of course. He had to. There was no way he could get away with not doing so. Belle would harass him most likely, and he dreaded that. He couldn't give her an inch on him, or she would pick him apart. But to be honest, that's what he loved about her.

William, finally reaching the carriages, waited a minute, hoping she would find him. He was determined on making some better friends this year. He needed to make some ties with people before he never saw them again after this year. Some people seemed quite engaging, and he would take advantage of it.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Near the Carriages with Iris, Yvette and Serafina and wondering Where could David be?.

User Image

Shayna nodded."Yeah. Him. Really? Darn. I was kinda hoping I'd get to see him before we were separated into our respective houses..." She said thankful of Iris' answer. She wondered where he could be. She scanned the crowds once more before looking back at the carriage, unsure whether to wait or get in with the girls."Thanks though Iris."

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Xadyn-C

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie giggled as she caught him by surprise. She was about to answer him when Caitlin walked up and he was suddenly spinning around, bringing her with him. She blinked at her best friend, her smile seeming slightly embarrassed."Dom, Cait. Cait, Dom." She said, introducing them with a slight flourish of her hand. Her other arm was still wrapped around Dominic comfortably. "Honestly Bird, I never do what you expect do I?" She asked with a quiet laugh, and a bright smile at her best friend, before glancing up at Dom, and smiling almost shyly at him. "And you...." She paused, trailing her finger against his side gently before suddenly tickle attacking him, poking and tickling his sides relentlessly. "had better not try and run away from me again." She finished, her tone serious but her smile playful, as she continued to tickle him.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja
Rawwk N Rawwr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:30 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: The Station

David stepped off the train and headed for the carriages as instructed. “Talk about crowded.” He said under his breathe wondering where Shayna was. “Hey Xavier I’m going to hunt down Shayna alright I’ll see you later.” He said running off to go find her. He ended up seeing her in the direction he was headed and walked briskly over to her.

Catching what Iris’ was saying David smiled. “You guys wouldn’t be talking about me know would you?” he asked curiously as he stopped at Shayna’s side. “Hello everyone,” David said with a smile as his hand absentmindedly went to hers. “I was hoping to find you before the feast.” He told Shayna happily.

With: Iris, Yvette, Shayna, Serafina

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

IceGrayWolf
Xadyn-C
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image
?MuggleBorn?First Year?Unsorted?Eleven?
????????????????

Stepping off the train at the magical village, Daryl tucked his copy of Hogwarts: A History against his chest and stepped into the crowd of students. The crush of students proved to be too much for him, however, after the silence of the train and the solidarity of the platform. He made his way across the platform to some benches, where he dropped to the bench. Opening the book, he read about the first years' trip up to Hogwarts again. Swallowing hard, he glanced towards the Lake, then back at the students. I do kind of wish someone would talk to me. I don't want to make this trip alone... he thought with a heavy sigh.

{OoC:}
????????????????

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ sighed, closing his eyes to hide them from Jaslyn's saddened stare. It was one thing for him to be sad, but her? No way. She kissed his nose, each cheek, and then straight on his mouth. Gah! She was torturing him now, he just knew it. Opening his eyes again, he saw her blinking at him with wide red eyes. Merlin, if she got any cuter, he might just implode into a million tiny bits. He smiled at her faintly, and reached up with his hand to brush her hair back into place. He stood there, petting her soft brown hair, silently watching her. "I know... I'll tell her. I promise." Looking around the station, he took note of some of the older students making their way towards the carriages. "We best find a carriage, Princess, or else we'll be left behind." Though, he could live with that.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
First YearUnsortedPurebloodMissie

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Minn had gotten away from her brother, and looked around. The girl saw a few benches away from where Dhyl was standing and ran to them. A blond boy was sitting there, but he had his nose in a book. Minn sat down on the same bench, but far enough away she wouldn't be considered creepy. "Hiya there! I'm Minn. Are you a newbie here too?" She offered a bright smile, green eyes shining with excitement at making a new friend.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Near the Carriages with Iris, Yvette and Serafina and wondering Where could David be?.

User Image

Shayna jumped a little, startled when David appeared out of thin air next to her. She smiled as he took her hand and said he was hoping to find her. Her face reddened slightly at the comment and she wanted to throw her arms around him in a hug but could keep herself calm. For now."I was actually just wondering about you..." She said shyly. She was trying to be more confident but she liked him too much. She looked back at the girls with a very happy smile as she was memorizing his hand in hers and how it felt.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Xadyn-C

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: The Station

Chloe enjoyed the train ride to Hogwarts. She didn't mind spending the time with Sun because it made her feel, good to be with someone who would otherwise be alone. Getting switched into her robes it wasn't long before they were off the train. Once again just like last year they were told to head for the carriages. Chloe at this point was used to it.

"So... are there any classes you're looking forward too?" Chloe asked. It was one subject she didn't have to fight to talk about. She knew if she kept talking to others then she would get better at it and come out of her shell a little more. Sun was that first step for her but he wasn't just that something about him made her interested about getting to know him.

With: Newlyn, Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image
?MuggleBorn?First Year?Unsorted?Eleven?
????????????????

Daryl looked up when the black haired girl dropped onto the bench near him and asked if he was a newbie too. He looked around, confirming that she was talking to him, then nodded. "Er... yes... I mean... I am... A first year... I mean... This is my first time here..." He swallowed hard, suddenly feeling like an idiot. Good job genius, the first person to talk to you in this new world and you babble like an idiot.

????????????????

Ninja_Kitten_River

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Well, Uriel and Edajin seemed to know each other a bit. Starting to feel a bit like a third wheel, she took a step back. "Oh!" she squeaked as she stepped right back into someone in the milling group of first years. She whirled around. "I'm sorry!" she apologized to the dark-haired boy she had bumped into.

shabatha

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station, with the first years
Who am I with?
What am I doing? Bumping into Rowan Elliot
OOC: (( Weasley, just tuck both quotes in one spoiler tag, it works the same! ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 pm
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔘nsorted 𝔉irst 𝔜ear

With the smallest tilt of his head, he blinked bright chocolate eyes in confusion. Well, he understood him perfectly, sure, but—he couldn’t understand why he was talking like that. Maybe it was just a wizard thing? He hoped he wouldn’t have to get too used to it.
”Heheh, bet.” He chuckled as he agreed, ruffling back his hair and keeping his skateboard close to his side.

”Yeah, I’m pretty excited, I dunno what to really expect, my mom never really told me to much about the school to be honest. I only really know about the houses…. Where do you think you’ll get sorted?” Sure, it was a repetitive question, but it let you know a lot about someone before you even really knew them. And Crash wasn’t quite sure if he was going to like Ron or not. He was polite, yeah, but—kind of a stick in the mud. Maybe he’ll just need to help him loosen up..? Just then, another first year seemed to bump into Rowan and he blinked. "You okay?" He thought he'd ask—better than staring like a moron, right?

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Hogsmeade Station
With Rowan, and another girl
Suit and… board?
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

shabatha

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 pm
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ยnsorted ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia blinked as her hand was left unshook and dropped it back to her side awkwardly. She slowly added two and two together seeing as Cecille wasn't really looking totally at her and the cane. The white haired girl was blind. Olyvia blinked for a few seconds processing this new bit of information and then shrugged, smiling. "It's nice to meet you too! Are you excited to be coming to Hogwarts. I saw you had an older brother. I have an older sister too. And my sister's sisters and her cousin all go here too!" She blinked realizing she was rambling, and none of that probably made any sense.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games