Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:41 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was surprised to see his near perfect hit sent right back. Cursing when the bludger hit his shoulder. He was miffed he didn't get help but considering it was him or Byuch. He understood. The seeker was a bit more important game wise. It be rough with the pain but he sent a bludger at Chance mainly for revenge.

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience)
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score) (-1 OWWIE)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            Total roll: 15 miss
                                                                            Aiming at Chance

Occ:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:11 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch was gaining, though he had to nearly come up short when a bludger was hit his way and Cian and Caleb blocked it. Grimacing, he sped forward again, hoping that he could make up the distance.

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 28 (Spotted!)
                                                  2/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:50 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Disappointed by her blocked shot, Laili flew back around following after Will and later Callista before Lucien was able to steal and thankfully pass it to Nani who scored. When Jeremy went to pass it to Callista, she dove to try and steal it.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: 22 (stolen)
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:51 pm
Once I get up I feel better and I pull myself together
I remember those two letters, it will be OK
Everyone says now or never, I say only if it's better
Be a night like this forever, but we know better

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yeαr » Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili beamed as she stole the quaffle and made her way back down the pitch.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 to Swipe, +7 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

I'll be just fine
When I see you at the finish line
Doesn't matter if I take my time
I'm coming home

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:52 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was thankful for the small lead. Byuch was not far behind. Soon he could take a swipe

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 18 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (Catching) +8 (Spotting) + 6 everything else
                                                                            Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 25 (spotted!)
                                                                            Chase: ■■■
                                                                            Catch: □□

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:34 pm
I keep running around, trying to find the ground
But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ fifth year │ pureblood

Callista tore after Laili in an attempt to steal the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll: 9 (fail)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
That things would always remain so unclear
That one day I'd wake up all alone
With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:36 pm
((forgot to roll))  
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 20-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:39 pm
Say it's here where our pieces fall in place
Any rain softly kisses us on the face
Any wind means we're running
We can sleep and see 'em coming
Where we drift and call it dreaming
We can weep and call it singing

User Image
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff beater │ sixth year │ halfblood

Donella attempted to send a bludger after Byuch.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 25 (hit unless saved)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Diamond Wales

Where we break when our hearts are strong enough
We can bow 'cause our music's warmer than blood
Where we see enough to follow
We can hear when we are hollow
Where we keep the light we're given
We can lose and call it living

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:40 pm
((the dice are cursed))  
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:42 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian had no time to waste. He flew in to try and save Byuch hoping his shoulder didn't curse him. He decided to send it at Donella.

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience)
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score) (-1 OWWIE)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            Total roll: 12 fail
                                                                            Aiming at Donella

Occ:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:19 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch swore as a bludger slammed into his knee, causing him to nearly jerk. However, he grit his teeth and continued on, hoping that he could beat Charlie.

Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching (-1)
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 28 (Spotted!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:38 pm
User Image

Charlie was on it. He could squeeze in a swipe before Byuch would get a shot. Come on!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Catch: ■□

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:43 pm
User Image

Charlie took the swipe and felt the prize in his hand. "I GOT THE SNITCH!" He yelled waving the hand the had the snitch. "Thanks for the great game Byuch!"

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 27 caught!
                                                                            Catch: ■□

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:03 am
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fourth year │ chaser

Cady was very ready for this game. The May weather was really nice, compared to the god-awful Scottish winters, and she felt pretty pumped after Gryffindor had won their last game. Now they just needed to 'sweep' Ravenclaw. Haha. She started her stretches, grinning to herself.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaws and Gryffindors
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm a bit sad

Dris walked onto the pitch, a small frown on his face. This was his very last game at Hogwarts, and if his plans didn't work out, his last game ever. Running a hand through his hair, the tall teen sighed. It was going to be a good game regardless, he just hoped he could help his team end it on a win. He just had to stay focused.

Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games