Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria blushed, remebring what negi was talking about. "oh.. okay... sweatdrop " ria held kazuki's hand. it felt kinda awkward to be around negi and racy the same time she was with kazuki.
Racy chuckled. "ooohhhh so you guys have kissed already? aww, how cute." racy teased, being older then ria.
ria blushed a bit more, gritting her teeth. "y-yeah? so?" ria said, uncomfterble. "you and luca have kissed a lot, so?"
racy crossed her arms with a smug smile on her face. "hm, still shy eh? no need to be, after i tell the whole school." racy started skipping away with an evil grin.
Ria reached for racy, chasing after her but stopping not far from where she started. "r-racy-chan! i..p-please..dont..." ria went back to kazuki hiding her face from the world.

Kazuki took Ria's hand. " It's okay Ria. " He smiled petting her head. " I don't care if anyone knows. " He grinned that smile that showed off his teeth, and his eyes twinkled.
((hey g2g at 8:30 T^T))
ria lookde up, and smiled, getting lost in his eyes. then she looked back to racy. "hey come with me." she said to kazuki, taking his hand and flying really fast to rcy, keeping kazuki in hand. she put a little forcefeid around him so he couldnt get hurt while she was flying. once ria fonally caught up with racy. "hey racy theres a little suprsed for you. follow me." ria said, landing back on the ground infront of racy and removing the feild from kazuki so he could walk with her.
Racy shrugged, "um..okay?" racy followed ria to the cafeteria. racy wondered what could be so special to suprised her.
"its in the cafeteria." ria said, pointing at the double doors that connectedthe two rooms together.
Racy shrugged again. "okay....?" and racy walked in, being tackle attacked by keido.
"Heyyyyy!!! long time no see!" keido said as he glompied racy from behind, making her blush madly, as usual.
Racy screamed, half excitement, half confusion. "KEIDO!!!! what are you doing here?!!?!!" racy turned around and hugged him back, but quickly letting go, not wanting him to be pervy to her.
"i finally got into the school!! yay me!!" keido explained.
Racy jumped up, hugging him again. "o mai god!!!" racy felt happy yet really weirded out that he was here to suddenly.
ria peeked through the doors, and her jaw dropped. racy didnt react like she thought she would. she thourhg racy would be like her and not want to see him after all he did to her and racy, but NO. racy was excited and missed him. 0.o "oh..." ria felt disapointed,wanting to see racy freak out.
((aww g2g!! Dx))

[[awwh Mkay ]]
Kazuki chuckled. " C'om on.. " He smiled pulling ria to her dorm. Once he had the door closed, he kissed her full on the lips, hugging her close. He let go and walked to the bed, and put a hand on her forehead. " I'll be right back." He mumbled running to his room, and grabbing a sketch book and some colored pencils. " I want to draw you!" He smiled, sitting her down on her bed.
((Dx you said racy again. but i fixed it. x3))
Ria blushed then waitd for him to come back. when he did, ria blinked at him. "you want to draw me? you can do that?" ria asked, walking over to him and peeingover to see the sketch book. then ria giggled. noones drawn before.
Nate and Keido and Racy were in the cafeteria, catching up on each other. Nate sipped at his soda can. "so, Keido how did you convince your parents to let you come here? they hate this school. why didnt you just go to one of those rich schools?"
Keido shrugged "i would hate it without you guys. but! good news!! im frekkin rich. ;DDD" keido cheered to himself, doing a little happy dance. his glasses were off at the moment. "but, bad news: my parents died in a car crash..." he said in a depressed tone.
Racy's eyes were all big and sad looking. "AWWWW!!! poor keido!!!! Dx" racy hugged him comfortingly.
then kazuki gave her a perved looking smile. "i like it when you hug me like that..." he wasnt too sad his parnts were gone. honestly, he was relieved. he hated his parents, always making his choices, and not letting him decide what he wants or anything. and they only sent him to rich and snotty schools for th rich and snotty. he was rich, but he wasnt snotty.... all the time. ((XD)) it was a huge relief that keido could finally make his own choices, ad do his own thing. for once in his life, he was free.
Racy backed away from hug, letting go instantly. she gave him a discusted look. "ugh." she was blushing, but she didnt like it. she didint really enjoy being teased all the time by keido, and she only enjoyed his company cuz he was fun and very reliable. he was like a weird snotty brattish yet friendly older brother.
Nate chuckled. "your such a priss. xD" nate commented to racy.
Racy rolled her eyes and shook her head.
Keido smiled, laughing a bit. "naw na im just kidding with ya. you should know that."
Racy made a "DUH!!! im not stupid" face at him. "um... no, i didnt think you were kidding." racy said, total sarcasm.
Keido laughed again and ruffled racy's perfectly neat hair. "haha i missed you guys. it was no fun without you." keidoi said with a loving smile on his face, his brittish accent soundng hidden at the moment.

[ XDD You said kazuki instead of keido, and sorry D: I always get racy and ria mixed up. DX ]]
Kazuki nodded at ria. He tugged her sleeve, pulling her down to the bed. He studied her face for a moment, scribbling on the paper. He then erased a bunch, and shaded some, and then colored in the face. He showed it too her. It looked almost exactly like her. " Oh, wait." He smiled taking it back. He colored a pink color over her face since she was always blushing. " Like it?" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria blushed, remebring what negi was talking about. "oh.. okay... sweatdrop " ria held kazuki's hand. it felt kinda awkward to be around negi and racy the same time she was with kazuki.
Racy chuckled. "ooohhhh so you guys have kissed already? aww, how cute." racy teased, being older then ria.
ria blushed a bit more, gritting her teeth. "y-yeah? so?" ria said, uncomfterble. "you and luca have kissed a lot, so?"
racy crossed her arms with a smug smile on her face. "hm, still shy eh? no need to be, after i tell the whole school." racy started skipping away with an evil grin.
Ria reached for racy, chasing after her but stopping not far from where she started. "r-racy-chan! i..p-please..dont..." ria went back to kazuki hiding her face from the world.

Kazuki took Ria's hand. " It's okay Ria. " He smiled petting her head. " I don't care if anyone knows. " He grinned that smile that showed off his teeth, and his eyes twinkled.
ria lookde up, and smiled, getting lost in his eyes. then she looked back to racy. "hey come with me." she said to kazuki, taking his hand and flying really fast to rcy, keeping kazuki in hand. she put a little forcefeid around him so he couldnt get hurt while she was flying. once ria fonally caught up with racy. "hey racy theres a little suprsed for you. follow me." ria said, landing back on the ground infront of racy and removing the feild from kazuki so he could walk with her.
Racy shrugged, "um..okay?" racy followed ria to the cafeteria. racy wondered what could be so special to suprised her.
"its in the cafeteria." ria said, pointing at the double doors that connectedthe two rooms together.
Racy shrugged again. "okay....?" and racy walked in, being tackle attacked by keido.
"Heyyyyy!!! long time no see!" keido said as he glompied racy from behind, making her blush madly, as usual.
Racy screamed, half excitement, half confusion. "KEIDO!!!! what are you doing here?!!?!!" racy turned around and hugged him back, but quickly letting go, not wanting him to be pervy to her.
Racy jumped up, hugging him again. "o mai god!!!" racy felt happy yet really weirded out that he was here to suddenly.
ria peeked through the doors, and her jaw dropped. racy didnt react like she thought she would. she thourhg racy would be like her and not want to see him after all he did to her and racy, but NO. racy was excited and missed him. 0.o "oh..." ria felt disapointed,wanting to see racy freak out.
((aww g2g!! Dx))

[[awwh Mkay ]]
Kazuki chuckled. " C'om on.. " He smiled pulling ria to her dorm. Once he had the door closed, he kissed her full on the lips, hugging her close. He let go and walked to the bed, and put a hand on her forehead. " I'll be right back." He mumbled running to his room, and grabbing a sketch book and some colored pencils. " I want to draw you!" He smiled, sitting her down on her bed.
Ria blushed then waitd for him to come back. when he did, ria blinked at him. "you want to draw me? you can do that?" ria asked, walking over to him and peeingover to see the sketch book. then ria giggled. noones drawn before.
Nate and Keido and Racy were in the cafeteria, catching up on each other. Nate sipped at his soda can. "so, Keido how did you convince your parents to let you come here? they hate this school. why didnt you just go to one of those rich schools?"
Keido shrugged "i would hate it without you guys. but! good news!! im frekkin rich. ;DDD" keido cheered to himself, doing a little happy dance. his glasses were off at the moment. "but, bad news: my parents died in a car crash..." he said in a depressed tone.
Racy's eyes were all big and sad looking. "AWWWW!!! poor keido!!!! Dx" racy hugged him comfortingly.
then kazuki gave her a perved looking smile. "i like it when you hug me like that..." he wasnt too sad his parnts were gone. honestly, he was relieved. he hated his parents, always making his choices, and not letting him decide what he wants or anything. and they only sent him to rich and snotty schools for th rich and snotty. he was rich, but he wasnt snotty.... all the time. ((XD)) it was a huge relief that keido could finally make his own choices, ad do his own thing. for once in his life, he was free.
Racy backed away from hug, letting go instantly. she gave him a discusted look. "ugh." she was blushing, but she didnt like it. she didint really enjoy being teased all the time by keido, and she only enjoyed his company cuz he was fun and very reliable. he was like a weird snotty brattish yet friendly older brother.
Keido smiled, laughing a bit. "naw na im just kidding with ya. you should know that."
Racy made a "DUH!!! im not stupid" face at him. "um... no, i didnt think you were kidding." racy said, total sarcasm.
Keido laughed again and ruffled racy's perfectly neat hair. "haha i missed you guys. it was no fun without you." keidoi said with a loving smile on his face, his brittish accent soundng hidden at the moment.

[ XDD You said kazuki instead of keido, and sorry D: I always get racy and ria mixed up. DX ]]
Kazuki nodded at ria. He tugged her sleeve, pulling her down to the bed. He studied her face for a moment, scribbling on the paper. He then erased a bunch, and shaded some, and then colored in the face. He showed it too her. It looked almost exactly like her. " Oh, wait." He smiled taking it back. He colored a pink color over her face since she was always blushing. " Like it?" He smiled.
((xDD haha toushae!! haha i realized that i put kazuki for keido the whole post, then i went back to fix it and i guess i forgot that one. xDD school still sucks and i need some advice 0.0))
ria blinked at it, amazed. she gently took the book from his hands and took a closer look. "o my god, thats amazing!!" ria said, totally shocked, but in a good way. "you draw so good!!" ria said, still looking at the picture. a big smie grew into her pink cheeks. ria gave him back the book and hugged him. then she pulled away. ria smiled, then she seemd to have a lightbuld come out the top of her head. "oh! hold on, i needa get something." and ria hopped off the bed, and went into a closet, digging through stuff and finally got out her own little sketch book, and a black marker. she sat down infornt of him, observing his face, and then drew him on a blank page in her doodley book. she finished and turned the book around, and it was a cute lil chibi kazuki. it was like a chibi him and a chibi her and it was all cutie looking. they were holding hands and ria was up to kiss his cheek in the picture. ria was an anime/japanese style artist, and couldnt draw anything realistic looking for her life.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:29 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
((aww g2g!! Dx))

[[awwh Mkay ]]

((xDD haha toushae!! haha i realized that i put kazuki for keido the whole post, then i went back to fix it and i guess i forgot that one. xDD school still sucks and i need some advice 0.0))
ria blinked at it, amazed. she gently took the book from his hands and took a closer look. "o my god, thats amazing!!" ria said, totally shocked, but in a good way. "you draw so good!!" ria said, still looking at the picture. a big smie grew into her pink cheeks. ria gave him back the book and hugged him. then she pulled away. ria smiled, then she seemd to have a lightbuld come out the top of her head. "oh! hold on, i needa get something." and ria hopped off the bed, and went into a closet, digging through stuff and finally got out her own little sketch book, and a black marker. she sat down infornt of him, observing his face, and then drew him on a blank page in her doodley book. she finished and turned the book around, and it was a cute lil chibi kazuki. it was like a chibi him and a chibi her and it was all cutie looking. they were holding hands and ria was up to kiss his cheek in the picture. ria was an anime/japanese style artist, and couldnt draw anything realistic looking for her life.

[[ Haha. Won't be on long tonight cuz im goin somewhere and its already 9:30pm. Advice on what?]]
Kazuki grinned a big huge goofy grin. " Its adorable!" He said taking it gently from her hands to look at it. " I love it!" He murmured handing it back to her. " I didn't know you could draw so awesome!" He put a hand over hers. It was quite a bit larger than hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded and sat up, looking down. " Will you come back?" She asked quietly, a tone of longing in her voice. She moved some of her black hair in her face.

Yuuta looked back at her when he reached the door and smiled reasurringly. "Don't worry." He turned back around to open the door, closing it behind him. Yuuta started to walk towards his own dorm, a hand on his forehead. "I have to find her sister..." he murmured. He wanted to put a stop to everything. He wanted to.. simply get revenge. Yuuta stood in front of his dorm and sighed as he opened the door to look for clean clothes.

Mia ran her fingers over the scars that ran down her face. She sighed, and lifted her shirt up to her stomach. The scars were still a little scabby and reddish looking. She ran her hand over the two, knowing there were two more on her back also. She sighed, falling back and putting a pillow over her face angrily.

Yuuta sat on his bed, angry and sad. He had on clean clothes. He layed back down, putting an arm over his face. He knew where her twin was, so he planned on finding her, ending both their lives. He sighed and closed his eyes, grinding his teeth together.

Mia threw the pillow off of her face and looked at the cieling. Why did mitsuki have to scratch her? Wasn't stabbing enough? She sighed. It wasn't...horribly noticable. She shook her head and stood up, picking up the pillow and shaking it off.

[ Sorry guys. Been kinda busy lately. Dx ]
Yuuta stood up and exited his dorm, heading for Mia's dorm. He promised her that he'd be back and he didn't plan on breaking it. Sighing, he ran a hand through his brown, messy hair. It became a habit of his, doing that. He'd often do that when everything was so confusing or.. when he would be stressed. "I don't know what to do.." he mumbled quietly to himself.

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Eddie looekd at her, a saddened expression in his face. "no! of course not. its not your fault... i dont hate you. noone does." eddie said, sure of his words.
((Dude i love eddie. xD hes so effin nice!! xDD))

[ I know! xD Too nice. >.< ]

"Liar," she whispered under her breath. They hated her, she just knew it. Mitsuki stood up and opened the door to the bathroom. Sighing, she looked at her bloodied dress and closed her eyes. The stains.. and the wounds she caused would never be erased. Just like the blood on this dress. She looked up at the ceiling and teared up. Taking a step forward, she felt dizzy as everything started to spin around her. Soon she fell on the ground, unconscious.
(( neutral too nice? is that bad?))
Eddie sighed, just sitting there, until he heard a thud. he quickly followed Mitsuki's steps and saw her laying on the floor. Eddie took her to the bed, laying her down gently, wondering if she was okay. then he jsut sat there, waiting for her to wake.

[ Gotta go guys. Dx Has church tomorrow. Gah! ]

Mitsuki opened her eyes and blinked at the ceiling. "This is probably punishment for what I've done.." she mumbled, turning her head to look at Eddie. She reached an arm out and took his hand in hers as she teared up again. "I don't know what I should do... I feel so.. lost," she cried. "And, I feel like someone's out to get me because of what I've done." She murmured softly. Mitsuki closed her eyes and placed her other arm on her face. She sighed and cried silently, without a single noise escaping from her lips.
eddie felt really bad for mistuki. even though nothing she was worried about wasnt gonna happen. then he thought about if he wa in her place. "mistuki, nothings gonna happen. i know how you feel. i killed ria, and so many others. i know what youre going through. so stop worrying. everythings gonna be alright. okay?" eddie said, sounding more firm. he didnt want her crying anymore. he didnt like seeing anyone cry. but now, he was so sure of his words. "nothing bad is gonna happen." he repeated.

Mitsuki looked at Eddie and grinned. "Yeah. Nankurunaisa, it'll all work out." she mumbled. She stood up and let go of Eddie's hand, her stomach growling. "We should get something to eat." She turned to look at Eddie and shrugged. After all, the "battle" had left her hungry. She giggled, the sound of small bells ringing. Mitsuki grabbed her coat from her chair and put it on. "Let's go then.." She opened the door and looked outside, breathing in the sharp scent of wet grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded and sat up, looking down. " Will you come back?" She asked quietly, a tone of longing in her voice. She moved some of her black hair in her face.

Yuuta looked back at her when he reached the door and smiled reasurringly. "Don't worry." He turned back around to open the door, closing it behind him. Yuuta started to walk towards his own dorm, a hand on his forehead. "I have to find her sister..." he murmured. He wanted to put a stop to everything. He wanted to.. simply get revenge. Yuuta stood in front of his dorm and sighed as he opened the door to look for clean clothes.

Mia ran her fingers over the scars that ran down her face. She sighed, and lifted her shirt up to her stomach. The scars were still a little scabby and reddish looking. She ran her hand over the two, knowing there were two more on her back also. She sighed, falling back and putting a pillow over her face angrily.

Yuuta sat on his bed, angry and sad. He had on clean clothes. He layed back down, putting an arm over his face. He knew where her twin was, so he planned on finding her, ending both their lives. He sighed and closed his eyes, grinding his teeth together.

Mia threw the pillow off of her face and looked at the cieling. Why did mitsuki have to scratch her? Wasn't stabbing enough? She sighed. It wasn't...horribly noticable. She shook her head and stood up, picking up the pillow and shaking it off.

Yuuta stood up and exited his dorm, heading for Mia's dorm. He promised her that he'd be back and he didn't plan on breaking it. Sighing, he ran a hand through his brown, messy hair. It became a habit of his, doing that. He'd often do that when everything was so confusing or.. when he would be stressed. "I don't know what to do.." he mumbled quietly to himself.

[[ no problem haha. ]]
Mia sighed and put her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head. She put on a big baggy shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. Just what she usully wore. While she was changing in the bathroom, she looked at the scars on her stomach running a few fingers over the two. She slipped her shirt on and then walked back out plopping down on her bed. She could hear Yuuta's thoughts [errg late edit, sorry D: ] nearby.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 pm
((g2g in 5 mins guys!! i just fin dinner Dx))
Ria blushed again. "eh, its nothing..." ria shrugged, modestly.
eddie shrugged. "eh okay." then he froze for a second. "o my god..." he got all excited, with a big grin on his face. he took mitsuki's hand absentmindedly, telporting to the cafeteria, seeing Keido, Racy and Nate.
eddie arrived just in time to be tackle hugged by Keido. "HEY!!!! i havent seen you around, little buddy!! howve ya been!!!?!" then keido saw mitsuki. "eh, whos ur lady friend?" keido nudged eddie, giving him a hint to what he was playing at.
Eddie rolled his eyes. "this is mitsuki. shes a student here too." eddie explained breifly.
then keido rolled his eyes back at eddie. "well duh shes a student here, how would she be here if she wasnt?" then keido turned to mitsuki. "ello, im Keido." and he bowed his head down politely, his brittish accent fully audible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:37 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ no problem haha. ]]
Mia sighed and put her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head. She put on a big baggy shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. Just what she usully wore. While she was changing in the bathroom, she looked at the scars on her stomach running a few fingers over the two. She slipped her shirt on and then walked back out plopping down on her bed. She could hear Yuuta's thoughts.

Yuuta leaned on the door of Mia's dorm. He didn't know what to do anymore. 'Hey Mia, what should I do?' He thought out to her. Shaking his head, Yuuta opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind him. He sat on her bed and patted her head. Smiling a sad smile.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:37 pm
angel_eyes200
eddie shrugged. "eh okay." then he froze for a second. "o my god..." he got all excited, with a big grin on his face. he took mitsuki's hand absentmindedly, telporting to the cafeteria, seeing Keido, Racy and Nate.
eddie arrived just in time to be tackle hugged by Keido. "HEY!!!! i havent seen you around, little buddy!! howve ya been!!!?!" then keido saw mitsuki. "eh, whos ur lady friend?" keido nudged eddie, giving him a hint to what he was playing at.
Eddie rolled his eyes. "this is mitsuki. shes a student here too." eddie explained breifly.
then keido rolled his eyes back at eddie. "well duh shes a student here, how would she be here if she wasnt?" then keido turned to mitsuki. "ello, im Keido." and he bowed his head down politely, his brittish accent fully audible.

" No.. It's definantly something. I think you should go talk to the art teacher about it when school starts! " Kazuki said smiling warmly. He fell back on her bed tiredly and yawned a little. " Aren't you tired?" He asked rolling over to face her.
[[ Awwh. Mmkay. I have to go soon too. idk when tho ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:40 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ no problem haha. ]]
Mia sighed and put her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head. She put on a big baggy shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. Just what she usully wore. While she was changing in the bathroom, she looked at the scars on her stomach running a few fingers over the two. She slipped her shirt on and then walked back out plopping down on her bed. She could hear Yuuta's thoughts.

Yuuta leaned on the door of Mia's dorm. He didn't know what to do anymore. 'Hey Mia, what should I do?' He thought out to her. Shaking his head, Yuuta opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind him. He sat on her bed and patted her head. Smiling a sad smile.

Mia thought for a moment. She didn't think this was quite the moment to purr, so she refrianed. " Whatever you feel is right. I'm not going to tell you who and who not to..eh...take care of." The words strung together pretty easily, except for the last few. She pulled her knees up to her chest and under her big shirt. It was more like a tent.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:41 pm
angel_eyes200

[ Awh, darn. ]
Mitsuki stepped away from Keido and hid behind Eddie, eyeing him warily. She wasn't so friendly with strangers anymore, she didn't want to be. "Hi. I'm Mitsuki Fujimoto." She held out her hand and smiled briefly. It wasn't worth meeting new people if all they were going to do was just hurt her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ no problem haha. ]]

Mia thought for a moment. She didn't think this was quite the moment to purr, so she refrianed. " Whatever you feel is right. I'm not going to tell you who and who not to..eh...take care of." The words strung together pretty easily, except for the last few. She pulled her knees up to her chest and under her big shirt. It was more like a tent.

He sighed and hugged her briefly. "I guess you're right." Yuuta plopped down on her bed and closed his emerald eyes. "I seem to... not know what to do recently. It's just, it seems like.." He didn't know what to say, it was just pretty hard to express what he was feeling then. He sighed again and took Mia's hand in his. "You know what? We should go out and have fun." He smiled suddenly, replacing his sullen expression with a cheerful one.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:46 pm
Ria shrugged. "okay, if you say so. you should too then, cuz your way better than me." ria laughed a bit, laying down, so that her head rested on his chest.
Keido looekd at mitsuki oddly. "is she okay? or..." keido started, talkign to eddie. neutral
eddie shrugged. "iono, maybe shes just shy..?" eddie looekd back behind to mitsuki. "anything wrong?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:47 pm
Kazuki shook his head. " I couldn't draw like you for my life. I'm only good at realistic. You're way better than me" He said smiling and petting the top of her head.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ no problem haha. ]]

He sighed and hugged her briefly. "I guess you're right." Yuuta plopped down on her bed and closed his emerald eyes. "I seem to... not know what to do recently. It's just, it seems like.." He didn't know what to say, it was just pretty hard to express what he was feeling then. He sighed again and took Mia's hand in his. "You know what? We should go out and have fun." He smiled suddenly, replacing his sullen expression with a cheerful one.

Mia placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. Suddenly, really out of nowhere, he suggested to go out. " I..Er..Sure. Sounds good." She said smiling, her white teeth fully visable. Upside to being a vampire, always perfect white teeth. " Like.. Do what?" She asked looking at him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games