Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Ria shrugged. "okay, if you say so. you should too then, cuz your way better than me." ria laughed a bit, laying down, so that her head rested on his chest.
Keido looekd at mitsuki oddly. "is she okay? or..." keido started, talkign to eddie. neutral
eddie shrugged. "iono, maybe shes just shy..?" eddie looekd back behind to mitsuki. "anything wrong?"

Mitsuki nodded slowly, looking up at Eddie. She gripped his shirt tightly, still hiding behind him. "I'm fine.." Looking down, she spotted a ladybug and bent down to pick it up. Giggling happily when it flew away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ no problem haha. ]]
Mia sighed and put her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head. She put on a big baggy shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. Just what she usully wore. While she was changing in the bathroom, she looked at the scars on her stomach running a few fingers over the two. She slipped her shirt on and then walked back out plopping down on her bed. She could hear Yuuta's thoughts.

Yuuta leaned on the door of Mia's dorm. He didn't know what to do anymore. 'Hey Mia, what should I do?' He thought out to her. Shaking his head, Yuuta opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind him. He sat on her bed and patted her head. Smiling a sad smile.

Mia thought for a moment. She didn't think this was quite the moment to purr, so she refrianed. " Whatever you feel is right. I'm not going to tell you who and who not to..eh...take care of." The words strung together pretty easily, except for the last few. She pulled her knees up to her chest and under her big shirt. It was more like a tent.

He sighed and hugged her briefly. "I guess you're right." Yuuta plopped down on her bed and closed his emerald eyes. "I seem to... not know what to do recently. It's just, it seems like.." He didn't know what to say, it was just pretty hard to express what he was feeling then. He sighed again and took Mia's hand in his. "You know what? We should go out and have fun." He smiled suddenly, replacing his sullen expression with a cheerful one.

Mia placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. Suddenly, really out of nowhere, he suggested to go out. " I..Er..Sure. Sounds good." She said smiling, her white teeth fully visable. Upside to being a vampire, always perfect white teeth. " Like.. Do what?" She asked looking at him.

His face dropped and he looked cluelessly at her. "Uh, about that. I really don't know." Yuuta shrugged and looked at his lap. He chuckled stupidly and looked at Mia, an overwhelming happy feeling crawling up his chest.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:57 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ no problem haha. ]]
Mia sighed and put her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head. She put on a big baggy shirt and a pair of pajama shorts. Just what she usully wore. While she was changing in the bathroom, she looked at the scars on her stomach running a few fingers over the two. She slipped her shirt on and then walked back out plopping down on her bed. She could hear Yuuta's thoughts.

Yuuta leaned on the door of Mia's dorm. He didn't know what to do anymore. 'Hey Mia, what should I do?' He thought out to her. Shaking his head, Yuuta opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind him. He sat on her bed and patted her head. Smiling a sad smile.

Mia thought for a moment. She didn't think this was quite the moment to purr, so she refrianed. " Whatever you feel is right. I'm not going to tell you who and who not to..eh...take care of." The words strung together pretty easily, except for the last few. She pulled her knees up to her chest and under her big shirt. It was more like a tent.

He sighed and hugged her briefly. "I guess you're right." Yuuta plopped down on her bed and closed his emerald eyes. "I seem to... not know what to do recently. It's just, it seems like.." He didn't know what to say, it was just pretty hard to express what he was feeling then. He sighed again and took Mia's hand in his. "You know what? We should go out and have fun." He smiled suddenly, replacing his sullen expression with a cheerful one.

Mia placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. Suddenly, really out of nowhere, he suggested to go out. " I..Er..Sure. Sounds good." She said smiling, her white teeth fully visable. Upside to being a vampire, always perfect white teeth. " Like.. Do what?" She asked looking at him.

His face dropped and he looked cluelessly at her. "Uh, about that. I really don't know." Yuuta shrugged and looked at his lap. He chuckled stupidly and looked at Mia, an overwhelming happy feeling crawling up his chest.

Mia giggled. " Well If we do, I have to change out of this tent." She pulled it away from herself. It stuck out quite a bit. " I could probably parachute with this thing." She giggled again. She brushed a few strands of extra hair out of her face. " We could..go...uhh.." She put a hand on her chin, her face changing. She couldn't think of anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:33 pm
Ria smiled. "but.. i think realistic is alot better than just anime and stuff, cuz it has more detail. i ccan only make things look cute. you actually make it look good." ria explained her opinion.

Eddie smiled softly. "okay. well Keido wont hurt you, he cant do that, even if he wanted to." eddie smirked at keido, knowing how he would react, thinking eddie would mean he's weaker than a girl.
Keido crossed his arms. "i so can." he said sourly to eddie.
eddie chuckled. "no you cant." eddie was tauting him, trying to blow his top off, to make him go crazy.
Keido scowled. "dude.." he warned. he didnt like being called weak or cowardly or fake or anything of that sort.
Racy walked up behind keido. "actually, she can kill you." racy started. "and you cant even lift a finger." racy liked gloating to keido, even if it wasnt about her.
Nate walked up and lightly pushed racy out of the way so he could reach at keido and take the galsses from his shirt, putting them on keido's face. "what the hell are you guys doing? are you trying to get someone killed??" nate said to racy and eddie.
keido seemed to have a total character change. he stopped scowling and looked politer and stuff. "whatever, i wouldnt want to hurt a girl anyways." his accent more exerted. and keido crossed his arms, looking at nate and racy to the side.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki shook his head. " I couldn't draw like you for my life. I'm only good at realistic. You're way better than me" He said smiling and petting the top of her head.
Ria smiled. "but.. i think realistic is alot better than just anime and stuff, cuz it has more detail. i ccan only make things look cute. you actually make it look good." ria explained her opinion.

Eddie smiled softly. "okay. well Keido wont hurt you, he cant do that, even if he wanted to." eddie smirked at keido, knowing how he would react, thinking eddie would mean he's weaker than a girl.
Keido crossed his arms. "i so can." he said sourly to eddie.
eddie chuckled. "no you cant." eddie was tauting him, trying to blow his top off, to make him go crazy.
Keido scowled. "dude.." he warned. he didnt like being called weak or cowardly or fake or anything of that sort.
Racy walked up behind keido. "actually, she can kill you." racy started. "and you cant even lift a finger." racy liked gloating to keido, even if it wasnt about her.
Nate walked up and lightly pushed racy out of the way so he could reach at keido and take the galsses from his shirt, putting them on keido's face. "what the hell are you guys doing? are you trying to get someone killed??" nate said to racy and eddie.
keido seemed to have a total character change. he stopped scowling and looked politer and stuff. "whatever, i wouldnt want to hurt a girl anyways." his accent more exerted. and keido crossed his arms, looking at nate and racy to the side.

Kazuki shrugged. " I like yours better. So adorable." He smiled staring at her picture. His eyes got big, and his smile got big too. The picture was just so cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:02 pm
Ria sighed. A happy, relaxed, comfterble kind of sigh. She softly toook up his sketch book and flipped to the page he drew her on. The more she looked at it, the more she wished she could draw like him. It was so detailed, so Beautiful. it was like taking a picture of her and pasting it onto a blank page, yet, he drew it with his own bare hands. So realistic...
Ria's head tilted in awe of the pretty picture. the ria looekd up at him. "i have an idea. its not very smart, but... how bout we try...combining.. our skills...?" ria said, kinda slowly, and awkwardly, showing that she was kinda nervous about even mentioning something so... stupid. how where they gonna 'combine skills'? ria shrugged, thinking of a mental picture of their styles together. it would be a cute detailed and realitsic looking anime/chibi picutre, definately.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:06 pm
Kazuki smiled, flashing that smile, those vibrant green eyes popping out against his tan skin. " I think its a great idea." He murmured picking up his pencils." So..How will this work?" He asked curiously, wrinkling his nose a little, and itching the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 pm
ria got lost in his eyes, but blushed and shook her head out of her mezmerization. then ria came back to earth from her la-la land, and ria shook her head, honestly saying, "i really have no clue..." she tapped a encil at her lip, thinking. then she got an idea. "Oh! hold up, i have something." ria got up excitedly, getting back into that closet where she got her sketch book, and digging out two peices of plastic transparent sheets, and two pens that worked specifically for those plastic papers.
she squibbled back over to kazuki, handing him one of each. "okay, im not sure how great this'll work, but just try it out. okay, like.... um.." she had to think again. she had trouble thinking of how this would work out.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:24 pm
Kazuki smiled. He loved it when she blushed. She looked so cute. He took the sheet, setting it over his notebook. " I could draw the heads, and you could draw the body." He said after thinking for a moment. He chuckled a little, seeing the image in his mind. He looked down at the sheet, and bit his lip with his perfect white teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki smiled. He loved it when she blushed. She looked so cute. He took the sheet, setting it over his notebook. " I could draw the heads, and you could draw the body." He said after thinking for a moment. He chuckled a little, seeing the image in his mind. He looked down at the sheet, and bit his lip with his perfect white teeth.
ria held her hands together under her head, swaying her hips side to side. "uwaa im no good with the heads whee " ria said. but without another word, ris just sat down and started drawing the little chibi bodies with ria and kazuki, looking as cute as a button.{{ xD }}  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
ria held her hands together under her head, swaying her hips side to side. "uwaa im no good with the heads whee " ria said. but without another word, ris just sat down and started drawing the little chibi bodies with ria and kazuki, looking as cute as a button.{{ xD }}

Kazuki chuckled and went on drawing the heads. He started with Ria's, just drawing it, no color yet. Then he continued onto his own. After he had finished, he colored both in and showed them to Ria. It was like looking into mirrors. " Like it?" He asked grinning.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 pm
Mitsuki looked up at Keido and smiled innocently. "Scaredy cat," she sang. She stood up and walked over to Eddie, looking curiously at Keido all the while. She stood beside Eddie, giggling softly.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 pm
ria tilted her head, smiling at it. "its wonderful." and she took it out of his hands, gently placing it over her sheet. it looked like ria and kazuki on tiny cartoon bodies, which looked a bit funny. xD ria giggled, looking how sill the both looked together. "mind if i...?" ria said, holding a pen over the head to add some of her style into it. she took her sheet of the body drawings and handed it to him, so that the both of their creations will be combined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keido narrowed his eyes at mitsuki. he took at step at her, after his glasses fell off, only to be held back by racy Nate and Eddie.
Racy had to jump on Keido to stop him from going to mitsuki
Nate held Keido's arm, slightly stepping in from of mitsuki.
and Eddie had to hold keido back by pushing against keido's chest and stpping infront of mitsuki. "keido, keido keido shes just kidding. sh-shes just kidding." eddie tried to convince Keido.
Nate let go of keido's arm quickly, reaching for keido's glasses. the glasses seemed to be the only thing from being a jerk, turning him into an eddie-like-creature thing. nate slipped it back onto keido's head, steppng back a bit.
keido shook racy of him, being calm again. "s-sorry..." he apologized for losing his head for a minute.
Racy walked up beside keido, fixing his hair that she messed up terribly after having to hold him back. rayc remebered how much keido used to hurt her when she went against him. and he would always win. and he was always right. yet, he wasa good friend. n_n
eddie sighed in relief, letting go of Keido. he turned back to mistuki. "d-dont.. taunt keido like that...yet. he doesnt know you that much, so he would think its okay to... hurt..you...." eddie said, a bit awkwardly not sure if keido would actually even be able to even touch mitsuki, yet eddie rembered how much keido was stronger than the four.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 pm
Kazuki smiled at it, holding it gently in his hands. " I love it!" He yelled, but in a whisper. It was and odd whisper yell. [[ xD ]] He handed it back to her, falling backwards on the bed again. He yawned a little and looked at the ceiling with his bright, vibrant green eyes.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki smiled at it, holding it gently in his hands. " I love it!" He yelled, but in a whisper. It was and odd whisper yell. [[ xD ]] He handed it back to her, falling backwards on the bed again. He yawned a little and looked at the ceiling with his bright, vibrant green eyes.
ria smile to herself, seeing him lok all cute. ria hopped up on the bed and laid next to him, resting a bit. "are you tired?" ria said, looking at him cutely.
(g2g))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games