Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 pm
Mannerisms TES … *keeps looking at him* … mannerisms.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 pm
*she grins at Showcase, pulls him in for a quick kiss and then stands up.* Lead the way....Officer. wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 pm
*She finishes the rest of her tea.* Well…I must be heading down to my quarters for the night. You all have a good evening. *Stands up, pauses and squints her eyes at TES before departing and heading down into her chambers.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*looks back and forth at Psyzapp and Iggies*
tch.... what the hell are you staring at? stressed

*Grinning* oh... just imagining that photo... *Walks near Tes to get more water and whispers* took nindel advice p'luin jal huh? wink

iggies

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 pm
katana68
*she grins at Showcase, pulls him in for a quick kiss and then stands up.* Lead the way....Officer. wink

*Smiles and takes her by the hand.* Please excuse us everyone. Have a good rest of the evening. *He leads her into Psyzapp's office.* I'm not sure how to open this bookcase. Which book is it again? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Morning Psyzapp, Katana, Officer... er I mean evening.

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

*Smiles and takes her by the hand.* Please excuse us everyone. Have a good rest of the evening. *He leads her into Psyzapp's office.* I'm not sure how to open this bookcase. Which book is it again? sweatdrop

LOL, it's this one right here.....Crime & Punishment wink
*The bookcase opens and they make their way down to her quarters. She stops after opening her door and turns to him* Tell the truth...you really liked getting that text, didn't you? twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm
*waves at Psyzapp, Katana, and Showcase*
Plynn kyon~ Ssinjin deis~ 4laugh

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 pm
iggies
*Grinning* oh... just imagining that photo... *Walks near Tes to get more water and whispers* took nindel advice p'luin jal huh? wink
*turns away*
Just because I was in his room doesn't mean anything stare

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase
katana68

LOL, it's this one right here.....Crime & Punishment wink
*The bookcase opens and they make their way down to her quarters. She stops after opening her door and turns to him* Tell the truth...you really liked getting that text, didn't you? twisted

YES I liked it. But you can't do that to me when I'm at work. I won't be able to concentrate and it could be very dangerous depending upon where I am and what I'm doing. I sometimes deal with gunfire and explosives…not good if I can't focus. stressed *Opens the door to her place and hold it open for her.* Now…come on in here little girl and I'll give you a spanking for being so naughty. twisted  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 pm
So Tes and Ryzan were together in the same home. Does that have to mean anything?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 pm
*walks in* Hello, everyone. *goes up to the espresso machine and makes a hot chocolate*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:17 pm
*After closing and locking the double red doors, she goes into her bedroom to change and get ready for bed.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 pm
Hello Karrie.

You missed a visit by both Asuka and a centuries-old Time Lord.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:19 pm
Exactly, Reisen. It's not like Ryzan and I have never before shared a bed *facepalm* stressed House! I meant house stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games