Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 pm
Kazuki shook his head. " I don't think thats the way you want to leave, man." He said quietly, but calmly. He watched Ria with a pained expression. It hurt him that she hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:19 pm
angel_eyes200
Ria teared up, running at negi and hugging him tightly. "dont leave, Nii-San!!" ria cried into negi's shirt.

"well uhm. do you have a reason for me not to leave?" he asked hugging her back  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia thought for a moment. She didn't think this was quite the moment to purr, so she refrianed. " Whatever you feel is right. I'm not going to tell you who and who not to..eh...take care of." The words strung together pretty easily, except for the last few. She pulled her knees up to her chest and under her big shirt. It was more like a tent.

He sighed and hugged her briefly. "I guess you're right." Yuuta plopped down on her bed and closed his emerald eyes. "I seem to... not know what to do recently. It's just, it seems like.." He didn't know what to say, it was just pretty hard to express what he was feeling then. He sighed again and took Mia's hand in his. "You know what? We should go out and have fun." He smiled suddenly, replacing his sullen expression with a cheerful one.

Mia placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. Suddenly, really out of nowhere, he suggested to go out. " I..Er..Sure. Sounds good." She said smiling, her white teeth fully visable. Upside to being a vampire, always perfect white teeth. " Like.. Do what?" She asked looking at him.

His face dropped and he looked cluelessly at her. "Uh, about that. I really don't know." Yuuta shrugged and looked at his lap. He chuckled stupidly and looked at Mia, an overwhelming happy feeling crawling up his chest.

Mia giggled. " Well If we do, I have to change out of this tent." She pulled it away from herself. It stuck out quite a bit. " I could probably parachute with this thing." She giggled again. She brushed a few strands of extra hair out of her face. " We could..go...uhh.." She put a hand on her chin, her face changing. She couldn't think of anything.

Yuuta nodded and smiled at her. "Let's go.. uhh.. to the carnival?" He laughed and scratched the back of his head. It was the only place that he could think of. Just popped inside his head. [ xD ] Yuuta shrugged and stood up, stretching slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia thought for a moment. She didn't think this was quite the moment to purr, so she refrianed. " Whatever you feel is right. I'm not going to tell you who and who not to..eh...take care of." The words strung together pretty easily, except for the last few. She pulled her knees up to her chest and under her big shirt. It was more like a tent.

He sighed and hugged her briefly. "I guess you're right." Yuuta plopped down on her bed and closed his emerald eyes. "I seem to... not know what to do recently. It's just, it seems like.." He didn't know what to say, it was just pretty hard to express what he was feeling then. He sighed again and took Mia's hand in his. "You know what? We should go out and have fun." He smiled suddenly, replacing his sullen expression with a cheerful one.

Mia placed a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. Suddenly, really out of nowhere, he suggested to go out. " I..Er..Sure. Sounds good." She said smiling, her white teeth fully visable. Upside to being a vampire, always perfect white teeth. " Like.. Do what?" She asked looking at him.

His face dropped and he looked cluelessly at her. "Uh, about that. I really don't know." Yuuta shrugged and looked at his lap. He chuckled stupidly and looked at Mia, an overwhelming happy feeling crawling up his chest.

Mia giggled. " Well If we do, I have to change out of this tent." She pulled it away from herself. It stuck out quite a bit. " I could probably parachute with this thing." She giggled again. She brushed a few strands of extra hair out of her face. " We could..go...uhh.." She put a hand on her chin, her face changing. She couldn't think of anything.

Yuuta nodded and smiled at her. "Let's go.. uhh.. to the carnival?" He laughed and scratched the back of his head. It was the only place that he could think of. Just popped inside his head. [ xD ] Yuuta shrugged and stood up, stretching slightly.

[[[ YAYYY!! CARNIVAL!! ]]
Mia smiled and nodded. She skipped off to the bathroom grabbing some clothes on her way. She walked in and put on a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top. She brushed her hair and put it up in a messy bun and walked back out. She plopped back down on the bed. " You ready?" She asked smiling huge.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:31 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiled and nodded. She skipped off to the bathroom grabbing some clothes on her way. She walked in and put on a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top. She brushed her hair and put it up in a messy bun and walked back out. She plopped back down on the bed. " You ready?" She asked smiling huge.

[ Yup! ]
He smiled at her and held out his hand. "Yup, let's go then." Yuuta chuckled because of her happiness, happy himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:34 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Yup! ]
He smiled at her and held out his hand. "Yup, let's go then." Yuuta chuckled because of her happiness, happy himself.

Mia skipped happily along side him, holding his hand tight. She was in a much better mood now, totally shutting out everything that had happened on the roof. It was bound to come out sooner or later, but at the moment she absolutley did not give a crap. When the got to the entrance, she looked in awe. It was beautiful. The lights shining, the ferris wheel up and spinning around. " Its so..pretty." She murmured to Yuuta.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:37 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
Ria teared up, running at negi and hugging him tightly. "dont leave, Nii-San!!" ria cried into negi's shirt.

"BAKA!!" ria looked up at him with tear sticken cheeks. "Why wouldn't I want you to leave?!?!" Ris dug her face back into his chest, crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:41 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki smiled calmly, letting go of her katana. She laughed amusingly. She twitched for a moment as her face filled with a pained expression. Suddenly, wings exploded from her back. The right wing coloured white while the other was black. She collapsed on the floor, coughing out blood violently as she shuddered. It was hard for her to morph into this form. Mitsuki slowly stood up, her arm raised. Her hand moved to the left and a bunch of hungry beasts landed on the roof behind her. "Let's dance."
((yo carnival was muy idea. xDD))
Racy cocked an eyebrow. "thats...different..."
Nate laughed into his hand. "oh oho oh!!" Nate was really amused.
Eddie put his hand on his forehead. "ugh."
Keido smiled. somehow, seeing her in pain made him feel good. he wanted to see how well she could fly with those awkward wings, so he flew around her, tapping at her once and i while. "just waiting for ya to make a move..." He added.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"BAKA!!" ria looked up at him with tear sticken cheeks. "Why wouldn't I want you to leave?!?!" Ris dug her face back into his chest, crying.

"im sorry but i just cant think of a reason to stay here" he says still hugging here  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:51 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki smiled calmly, letting go of her katana. She laughed amusingly. She twitched for a moment as her face filled with a pained expression. Suddenly, wings exploded from her back. The right wing coloured white while the other was black. She collapsed on the floor, coughing out blood violently as she shuddered. It was hard for her to morph into this form. Mitsuki slowly stood up, her arm raised. Her hand moved to the left and a bunch of hungry beasts landed on the roof behind her. "Let's dance."
Keido smiled. somehow, seeing her in pain made him feel good. he wanted to see how well she could fly with those awkward wings, so he flew around her, tapping at her once and i while. "just waiting for ya to make a move..." He added.

"I change my mind," she laughed wickedly. Mitsuki jumped up high in the air, quickly and smoothly changing into a Chiropteran. "Damn boy. I'm gonna rip you to pieces," her voice changed, a deep voice mixed into her own normal voice. She started to sing, and as soon as the first note hit the Chiropterans, they started to run after Keido. Skillfully jumping into the air, reaching a ghastly long arm to catch Keido. Mitsuki's eyes turned blood red and she chased after him viciously, wings like a bat's appeared on her back, enabling her to fly after him.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"im sorry but i just cant think of a reason to stay here" he says still hugging here
ria started growling. "ACK!! Negi! your being so selfish!! how do you think I would feel, if you left. I Cant believe you would leave me like that!! i LOVE You. your my Brother. you cant leave!!" Ria said, partly yelling, partly bawling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:55 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Yup! ]

Mia skipped happily along side him, holding his hand tight. She was in a much better mood now, totally shutting out everything that had happened on the roof. It was bound to come out sooner or later, but at the moment she absolutley did not give a crap. When the got to the entrance, she looked in awe. It was beautiful. The lights shining, the ferris wheel up and spinning around. " Its so..pretty." She murmured to Yuuta.

He chuckled and squeezed her hand gently. "It is," he murmured softly. Yuuta continued inside the Carnival, Mia's hand in his. He stared at a particular ride; the Ferris Wheel. It was a favorite ride of his. He liked seeing the view way up at the top. It was just simply amazing.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:58 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Yup! ]

He chuckled and squeezed her hand gently. "It is," he murmured softly. Yuuta continued inside the Carnival, Mia's hand in his. He stared at a particular ride; the Ferris Wheel. It was a favorite ride of his. He liked seeing the view way up at the top. It was just simply amazing.

Mia smiled sweetly and tugged at his hand. " Well c'om on then! " She giggled running with him to the ferris wheel. She stood with him in line, just listening, not picking out anything specific. Everything just seemed to go through one ear, and out the other. It made it quieter, doing that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:00 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

"I change my mind," she laughed wickedly. Mitsuki jumped up high in the air, quickly and smoothly changing into a Chiropteran. "Damn boy. I'm gonna rip you to pieces," her voice changed, a deep voice mixed into her own normal voice. She started to sing, and as soon as the first note hit the Chiropterans, they started to run after Keido. Skillfully jumping into the air, reaching a ghastly long arm to catch Keido. Mitsuki's eyes turned blood red and she chased after him viciously, wings like a bat's appeared on her back, enabling her to fly after him.
"oh Crap!" he moved barely out of reach from grabbing him, only having her scratch him a bit, cutting him with 3 red strips on his side and he flew a few distance to think for a moment. "damn this chick." he cursed to himslef. the cuts started stining a bit, but they had already started healing, and healing quick. "ugh shes not cute anymore." Keido said, looking ta mistuki comming at him. he dogded once more, going a bit upwards, doing little flip and kicking her down with full force, knocking her breath out as he kicked at the back of her chest, between her wings. then he spun and flipped again, kicking her right up the jaw.
Racy laughed an evilly craved chuckle. "HAHA! Fight!! Yeah!" Racy and nate were gotting excited.
Nate punched his hand into the empty air. "woo HOO!! Yeah Keido Beat that Bat-thing!!" he said, just seeing keido kick down at mitsuki.
Eddie sighed. he wasnt really enjoying this, just examining what they where doing, and seeing how much damage each were giving to eachother.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria started growling. "ACK!! Negi! your being so selfish!! how do you think I would feel, if you left. I Cant believe you would leave me like that!! i LOVE You. your my Brother. you cant leave!!" Ria said, partly yelling, partly bawling.

"well im sorry but uhm"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games