Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:50 pm
[[ Byee. I think I miight go soon too,. Its almost two in the morning ova hereee. so imma tired. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 pm
Ria blushed. "well.. cuz.." ria smiled, closing her eyes and shook her head peacefully. "nothing..." ris got up and kissed his cheek. "thanks." ria finished up ehr ice cream.

~~~~~

Nate nodded. "ah. okay. does that really count as being older though?" Nate asked, jsut wondering.
Eddie agreed. "yeah... i dont think i would even consider anyone 3 days older than me, as older than me." eddie shrugged.
Keido looked down at megumi. "aw.. sounds... sweet." keido said, sounding a but suprised and impressed. mistuki wasnt sweet to him at all, but he excpected the two to be similar, since they looked similar. reaaaally similar.
eddie lookde at keido. "dude, you have no idea what your getting into. you dont even know her name."
keido looked at eddie, then down to megumi. "whats you name? Im Keido." he held out a hand for her to shake welcomingly.
nate rolled his eyes at keido. "o my god, you so stupid." nate chuckled.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Byee. I think I miight go soon too,. Its almost two in the morning ova hereee. so imma tired. ]]
aws its only 11 here. watev, night. n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 pm
Kazuki raised an eyebrow, but decided to leave it be. He watched her finish, and leaned back again, looking up to the ceiling, slightly bored.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:09 am
ria held up a halfway effortless finger. "mh!! we never finished our wak on the beach." ria took kazuki's hand, and walked out the shop towards the beach. "unless you wanna do something else?" she asked, ovr her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:14 am
" Sounds good to me." Kazuki murmured smiling. He walked with Ria along the sandy beach. The water was crashing up against the shore line. He looked down at his feet, nervous, swinging their hands between them.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:16 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Sounds good to me." Kazuki murmured smiling. He walked with Ria along the sandy beach. The water was crashing up against the shore line. He looked down at his feet, nervous, swinging their hands between them.
ria smiled, blushing a bit, watching the sun's reflection glisten on the blue sea. "its beautiful..." she said, not takign her eyes off the pretty colorful scene.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
ria smiled, blushing a bit, watching the sun's reflection glisten on the blue sea. "its beautiful..." she said, not takign her eyes off the pretty colorful scene.

" Just like you." Kazuki smiled sweetly but slightly flirty at the same time. " But the only difference is I'd rather look at you than at that sunset."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:31 am
ria blushed, then she looekd up at him, smiling a bit. she wanted to go, 'awwww!!' so bad, but that wouldnt be right. ((xD)) so ria just stepped closer to him and leaned her head on his arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:33 am
angel_eyes200
ria blushed, then sh elooekd up at him, smiling a bit. she wanted to go, 'awwww!!' so bad, but that wouldnt be right. ((xD)) so ria just stepped closer to him and leaned her head on his arm.

Kazuki smiled petting the top of her head. All of the cares he had were completley gone, he just felt happy at the moment.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:43 am
[[ Can't stay awake! I'll be on tomorrow.
Night! D: ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:43 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
ria blushed, then sh elooekd up at him, smiling a bit. she wanted to go, 'awwww!!' so bad, but that wouldnt be right. ((xD)) so ria just stepped closer to him and leaned her head on his arm.

Kazuki smiled petting the top of her head. All of the cares he had were completley gone, he just felt happy at the moment.
ria started purring abesntmindedly. she got that jittery feeling in her that made her eyes want to roll around and smile till your face splits in half.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 pm
Megumi giggled and leaned forward. "You're much too formal Keido-kun." She hugged him instead, kissing Keido's cheek. "I'm Megumi Fujimoto," she smiled.
Mitsuki rolled her eyes and walked over to Eddie, standing beside him. Megumi was being all flirty, seeming to have taken a liking to Keido. But it wouldn't last, just like the others. She shook her head and looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:20 pm
Eddie and Nate stared blankly at megumi and keido. Eddie looked at mistuki. "eh, same for Keido. once hes lost intrset or finds someone else he moves on. hes just like that monkey over there." and eddie carelessly points at nate with his thumb, his hand comming out from his crossed arms.
Nate didnt notice eddie pointing at him, and looked to keido. "wow..." nate wondered why that didnt happen to him too often.
eddie rolled his eyes and smacked nate upside the head. "pervert." he mumbled. "wheres Kat anyways?"
Nate shrugged, and looked back at keido.
Keido smiled. he shrugged, turning to nate and eddie. "eh iono. she seems flirty and confident. i like the shy ones." and he lightly puushed megumi away. "unless.." he looked to megumi and kissed her softly.
nate and eddie got that shock that made them freeze. even though kiedo was the most predictable person to do that, it suprised them.
eddie facepalmed. "baka.."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 pm
The one who blushed was Mitsuki and she turned her head to look away. Her face feeling oddly warm.
Megumi simply licked her lips and shrugged. "Sorry. I'm not the shy type. I bet you'll like my sister more," she giggled. "And besides, I don't like guys who kiss me the first time they meet me." Megumi walked over to Mitsuki and pushed her forward.
Mitsuki looked at her younger sister, her face still a tad red. "Eh? W-what?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games