Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:34 pm
Sure here you are Liada ::Maune smiles and tosses up a glass and quickly makes her a tall vodka sour cran:: There you are.

Um sure if you want Bandaidd if you need to check my blood pressure ^^.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 am
(:  

aZian_Chic

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:57 am
Maune
Sure here you are Liada ::Maune smiles and tosses up a glass and quickly makes her a tall vodka sour cran:: There you are.

That's a very nice jacket, Maune. Would you mind removing it for a few minutes? Here's a hook to hang it on. Ok, thanks.

*has Maune sit on chair with both feet on ground and places cuff snugly around right upper arm, tightens valve and inflates to 180mm Hg, then places stethoscope over antecubital fossa and listens intently while deflating and takes off cuff*

You have the blood pressure of a teenager, Maune. Here. Let me give you a SCAM test real quick, and here's your supply of laxatives for the month. Come back in 2-3 days and I'll read that test. We've had some undesirables around and hate to have an epidemic ya know.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:47 pm
Thanks *takes the drink from the counter returning the smile to Maune and takes a swig* Mmmm, man I've been needing this.... 3nodding  

Liada Trovaras

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:37 am
bandaidd
Maune

That's a very nice jacket, Maune. Would you mind removing it for a few minutes? Here's a hook to hang it on. Ok, thanks.

*has Maune sit on chair with both feet on ground and places cuff snugly around right upper arm, tightens valve and inflates to 180mm Hg, then places stethoscope over antecubital fossa and listens intently while deflating and takes off cuff*

You have the blood pressure of a teenager, Maune. Here. Let me give you a SCAM test real quick, and here's your supply of laxatives for the month. Come back in 2-3 days and I'll read that test. We've had some undesirables around and hate to have an epidemic ya know.

Oh of course Bandaidd not a problem I understand ^^.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:15 pm
*looks around for Maune*

Hmmm. This is a problem. I may have to repeat that test. sweatdrop

bandaidd
Crew

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:26 pm
Sorry about that Bandaidd ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:30 am
*Saunters into bar, purring like a V8, rubs against bandaids ankles before jumping up onto bar and staring a Maune with a maniacal grin*

MILK WITH A SHOT OF RUM PLEASE MR MAUNE

pirate

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:36 pm
*Summons a cabana boy to get Stumble a rum & cream* If you're waiting on Maune, I'm afraid you may wait awhile. He seems to have gone MIA. confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:09 am
I believe Maune is having some internet & RL issues that are preventing him from attending regularly. neutral  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:24 pm
*Laps up rum laced cream then lays down next to the fire and falls asleep purring happily*

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:54 pm
*Gilda strolls in to check on the bar and nurses station.* Oh dear. We're very understaffed. We'll need to call in some back up for here at the clinic. *She jots her notes on her tablet, tucks it back in her pocket and heads back out.*  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:18 pm
*Back legs twitch as dreams of being a tiger chasing wolfs*
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm
Stumble! There is a dress code here! -averts eyes politely and holds out patient gown for you to wear-  

bandaidd
Crew

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games