Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Ken sweat dropped and looked at Diana. "Well, Ringo and I are kinda going out now..." Ken said wondering what she would do.
Diana looked at them then smiled. "I was wondering when you too would just get it over with and make it official." she said giggling. "But Ken,no matter how long you two have known each other and if you're a friend of the family," she put her arm around him and smiled wickedly."Lay a hand on my baby and I will have you arrested, got it."
Ken smilied nervously, "I understand," he said.
Ringo picked up her little sister and sat on the bed next to Zeta.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:57 pm

Zeta-195 would have smiled slightly at what Ringo's mom said if he had had a mouth.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:03 pm

Ringo held her little sister, When she[cherry] Yawned, Ringo rocked her back and forth and sang to her untill she fell asleep.
Diana grinned again. "You see what I see there, Ringo with a baby, I don't want to see her like that with anybobdy but cherry for a long, long time, so watch what you stick where got it." she shook Ken a little. "Oh my you are trembleing. Just behave yourself and everyone is happy kay." she said her sweet smile back on her face.
Ken looked at Zeta, "You see this is where Ringo get's it from."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Zeta-195 chuckled slightly, "Yes, I can see that."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 pm

"So what do you think Alpha wants with Rouge and Nerdio?" he asked Zeta.
Ringo put her sister down on the bed and put her head on Ken's shoulder.
Ken put his arm around Ringo and sighed.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:13 pm

"I dont know..." Zeta-195 said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 pm

"This isn't getting us anywhere, and how are we suppost to find them anyway?" Ken asked frustrated.
Diana stood there in front of them, completely lost. she did know something for certain though. "I'm not letting you two go with to stop this person, you'll get killed!" she said.
"I have to, I made him a promise I intend to keep." It was the first real thing Ringo had said since they got to the town.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:27 pm

"I might be able to find him if I tune my scanners... but I agree, its too dangerous for you two." Zeta-195 said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:34 pm

"Screw you guys, I'm going whether you want me to or not!" Ringo screamed getting up. She walked up to the room she changed in and slammed the door.
"Why don't you go now Zeta, I'll talk to her." Ken said
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:35 pm

"Yeah, Ill see you guys later..." Zeta-195 said as he stood up and walked outside, reconfiguring the sensors.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:53 pm

Ken walked into the room and saw Ringo trying to clibm out the window. "Where are you going?" he asked.
"Don't try to stop me Kenneth!"((lol his whole name!)) Ringo said
"Let me finish, Where do you think you are going without me?" he asked as they both jumped out the window."But one more thing, don't call me Kenneth!"

((quick question,do you not like Ringo, you don't ever want her to get involved. and also i can't wait for Nerdio to meet Diana, because she is a hot mom.))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:57 pm

"Come on..." Zeta-195 said as he tried different settings for the scanner.

(its just the way Zeta is, and Nerdio hates to see others get hurt, and lol... btw, whatever happened to that comic you said you were doing?)

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:04 pm

((i'm still working on it, like i said earlier, it's one thing to script. (i have up to page 5 scripted) it's another thing to draw them. i said this on deviantart, i'm working on other things right now, but once school starts i should be able to get more down.))

Ken and ringo watched from behind the building. They turned off their phones and waited for Zeta to get moving.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:08 pm

(k, and if you need any help with scripting, im good at making ideas, though not when it comes to small details)

Zeta-195 finally got a reading when he switched it to 'ID Tags'. He flapped his wings and started flying to the one identified as 'A666'.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainFoo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:12 pm

Shadow appeared before Zeta. He had used Chaos Controle. "Zeta, where's Nerdio? I think I may have found another way to stop Alpha."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games