Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:54 pm
((...))

Actually, I like this better. *looks at the fish .puts medicinal herb away and heads back to the building* This way I can take you out and watch you flop everywhere! *laughs* Oh and brother....shoot. I doubt I'll get away unharmed....better go through the back way....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:08 pm
((.....i got tired of being Ukraine....;A; now i will resume being the dark seychelles-chan.))
*walks to the lump of flesh called Russia and places a few bandages around his band and pours medicinal water on the wound* Get up...you are ok now. *walks off into the building*

Seychelles-chan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:28 pm
((No,...you just don't wanna die....))

*Swim swim* "...*air bubble*.."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:35 pm
((true. ;A; but i am sorry for being an annoying pest! i am just really sick and confined to hardly moving, and then boredom sets in... sweatdrop ))

Return to your normal self at once! *drops the fish in the tank she was first in* God help me when Ivan comes back.

Господи, помилуй меня!

DieSinneistSchon

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:57 pm
Uhwah... the scary pinching sisters are on I see...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:01 pm
*cries uncontrollably in the corner* awaawaa......wajzkvjsljv~ *translation: h-hello s-sealand....  

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:05 pm
"Pinching...?" He would look warily at Bela if she were not a fish right now. A color changing fish. "Hello, Sealand-san." Lithuania said with a smile.

(( I don't know if it's sad or not but I spent about all of last night reading up on Lithuania. And I found it funny that: Lithuania welcomed Napoleon's French soldiers as liberators when they came into its capitol. They even held a big celebration, and joined them in trying to fight Russia.

Yet as the French came back through they were frozen and starving and began to spread sickness and looted households. So the Lithuanians boarded up their houses and waited for Russia (well, the Soviet) to come in and chase them out. Waiting for the one who's been oppressing you to save you.

That. Sucks. D8

Still... an affair with France XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:06 pm
A-ah! Miss Ukraine! *didn't understand what she said but rushes over anyways* What's wrong...?  

Sealand-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 pm
*drinking away her sorrows with a few bottles of vodka*

Никогда раньше я позволить себе позор свои эмоции во всем мире. Это действительно позор на мою family.I ч. предполагается любящими ожесточился еще, но сестру прямо сейчас ... Я не в том, как описать, как я еще ...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:13 pm
Uh... um... *still doesn't understand a word of what she's saying* Ch-cheer up Miss Ukraine! *hugs her*  

Sealand-tan

DieSinneistSchon

I might've killed harmed my brother....  
Russia looms over Ukraine, his shadow falling menacingly over her, the look of him being naught but an evil silhouette. "Siiiiister~....."

((Sorry, but you still had him in kolkolkol mode, Ukraine. xD
You DID kinda throw a sharp object at Russia, you know.

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:14 pm
Decides to make himself scarce right quick. Hides behind a tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:15 pm
OH MY GOD! *soul floats out* x.x

((ooc: i must take my leave my mother wants me off or death will happen))

DieSinneistSchon

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:19 pm
E-eh...?! *stares up at Ukraine's soul floating out* Ah! Snap out of please!! *notices Russia being all scary like* UHWAAAH!  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games