Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:15 pm
"Call her back, but tell her to come here instead. It's more believable if it's face-to-face... whatever she wants to ask about...", Nero replied, sitting back on the chair and taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:17 pm
"Oh, Alright" Nova said putting the phon back to her ear. "Kawaii...? Can u come here? Um, He wants a face-to-face." She leaned against the counter and waited.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:19 pm
"okay. will do." Kawaii said hanging up. "Hey Fenrir, im going to Nav's house if you want to come." Kawaii said walking out of her new home and ran to Nova's house and knocked on her door.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:21 pm
Nova hung up her cell and went to the door. "That Ninja's fast" she murmured happily. She opened the door and welcomed Kawaii inside. "Welcome to my humble abode." she teased.  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:32 pm
Nero got up from his seat and walked towards the door to meet up with Kawaii. "So, what's up?" he asked.

((( Urgh... waiting for Bre to post sucked... )))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:37 pm
OOC: srry i was doing something! gonk
"Hi, and thanks.. for the welcome?" Kawaii said almost a question "This wasn't really nessasary i just was thinking about that day you were at my boyfriend's house and i was thinking about the way i was acting, i but have just been irretated but anyways. i wanted to say i was sorry about that way i talked to you. It was kinda mean, and i it bothers me somethimes and i don't want a bad first impression." Kawaii explaned
OOC: whoo long post...  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 pm
Nero just stared back at Kawaii, "What? That's it?", he asked, then his face sunk into a frown, "Damn, I got excited for nothing...", he whispered to himself as he walked back to the table with his drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:41 pm
"oh.. im sorry... what did you think i was going to say?" Kawaii said god this guys is weird... oh well... Kawaii said.  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:43 pm
"I thought I could get involved in whatever you and your boyfriend were up to, considering the amount of blood that was on his footstep... Man, I've been itching for a fight ever since I got into town...", Nero said with irritation mainly at himself as he scratched his head really hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 pm
"Oh! if you wanted to know what happened you could have just asked." Kawaii said.  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:48 pm
Nero's face still looked irritated, "Tsk! Never mind about it...", he replied and took another sip of coke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:50 pm
"okay then.." Kawaii said there is something about this gut but i can't seem to put my finger on it.. i can't find the right word.... Kawaii thought.
OOC; Come one we need more thougt action in here!! blaugh  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:53 pm
((( Nero's just annoyed... I'm rp-ing, can't you see? I enjoy becoming a new person! xp )))

Although Nero still looked a little annoyed, his posture did show that he was still curious and was willing to listen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:01 pm
OOC: i see that but nobody ever says what they are thinking...
"well i don't know what to do now..." Kawaii said sitting down. It felt weird without Fenrir there next to her. it just felt empty she was too used to him there. she shifted uncomfortably.  

Bre loves PINK

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:05 pm
Nero saw how awkward Kawaii was being when she sat down on the table opposite of him. "How often do you hang out with other guys?", Nero asked. He wasn't the type to think before he speaks.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games