Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:53 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:*lays on ground,losing a lot of blood from stab,dead*

Sakura : re....rez ..... *tears start welling up in her eyes* *to self : dammit i couldnt stop it* *crying* rez....

Rez:*claws stop glowing red,and hand(claws) go back to normal,blood keeps coming out,making a huge puddle of blood*

Sakura : *notices whats happening* *to self : maybe i can still do something* *hands start glowing* im not ... going to let you die

Keiji:*grabs Sakura's hands*.........*shakes head* if he comes back......he wont be himself anymore.........*looks at Rez* he killed himself for a reason.......and that reason.....is to keep everyone safe.......

Sakura : b-but *tears spilling* .... *hugs keiji around the waist and buries her face into his shirt crying*

Keiji:.......*hugs Sakura tightly* i know how much it hurts........but just remember.......that he sacrificed himself.......to save ours........*thinks* even i wouldnt be able to do that for everyone.......  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:*claws stop glowing red,and hand(claws) go back to normal,blood keeps coming out,making a huge puddle of blood*

Sakura : *notices whats happening* *to self : maybe i can still do something* *hands start glowing* im not ... going to let you die

Keiji:*grabs Sakura's hands*.........*shakes head* if he comes back......he wont be himself anymore.........*looks at Rez* he killed himself for a reason.......and that reason.....is to keep everyone safe.......

Sakura : b-but *tears spilling* .... *hugs keiji around the waist and buries her face into his shirt crying*

Keiji:.......*hugs Sakura tightly* i know how much it hurts........but just remember.......that he sacrificed himself.......to save ours........*thinks* even i wouldnt be able to do that for everyone.......

Sakura :*hugs herself closer , still crying* *to self : why...why..... that idoit rez that complete idoit!!!!!!*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura :*hugs herself closer , still crying* *to self : why...why..... that idoit rez that complete idoit!!!!!!*

Keiji:......*continues to hold Sakura*..........*looks at Rez*........rest well........Rez........  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:03 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:......*continues to hold Sakura*..........*looks at Rez*........rest well........Rez........

Sakura : *face still buried into his shirt but makes enough space for her to talk* keiji ......... i - i can we see him again ..... in the spirit world .... ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:05 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : *face still buried into his shirt but makes enough space for her to talk* keiji ......... i - i can we see him again ..... in the spirit world .... ?

Keiji:........sure.........*carries Sakura and disappears*
[Go to spirit world rp]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:12 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Ran : ok *goes infront of Selena* ill open the door then when i give you the go you go got it ? *to self : well that is if anything happens..*

Selena: n-n-n-no i got this... -goes intfront of her and opens door slowly going in slowly but guard jumps infront of her- AAAH! -another guard closes door- AH s**t
Marissa: -turns to iktuo- did you hear selena scream???
Ikuto: i-i-i think i did

Ran : i told you to let me handle it *sigh* go put the book back ill handle the stupid guards
Sakura : c-can it be that.....

Selena: ok... -runs to pedestal but guard goes infr ont of her throwing her against wall- AGH
Marissa: i-i-i hope not
(agh brb in 5 min)

Ran : ok i got a better idea give me the book *takes book* now you run to the pedestal and ill throw it you from here okay ??
Sakura : ...............

Selena: ugh ow ok... -goes to pedestal- IM OPEN!!!!
(sorry i took long, i had to pick up my brother's birthday cake and buy a candle)  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:19 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Ran : ok *goes infront of Selena* ill open the door then when i give you the go you go got it ? *to self : well that is if anything happens..*

Selena: n-n-n-no i got this... -goes intfront of her and opens door slowly going in slowly but guard jumps infront of her- AAAH! -another guard closes door- AH s**t
Marissa: -turns to iktuo- did you hear selena scream???
Ikuto: i-i-i think i did

Ran : i told you to let me handle it *sigh* go put the book back ill handle the stupid guards

Selena: ok... -runs to pedestal but guard goes infr ont of her throwing her against wall- AGH
(agh brb in 5 min)

Ran : ok i got a better idea give me the book *takes book* now you run to the pedestal and ill throw it you from here okay ??

(sorry i took long, i had to pick up my brother's birthday cake and buy a candle)

Ran : ok *sees guard coming to her* *smirk* *runs towards gurad and slides passing under it and throws the book at selena*
(oh ok)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:22 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

(agh brb in 5 min)

Ran : ok *sees guard coming to her* *smirk* *runs towards gurad and slides passing under it and throws the book at selena*
(oh ok)

Selena: -gets ready to catch but guard comes in front of her and catches it- oh s**t... -guard takes out bomb out of pocket- R-R-RUN FOR IT!!!!!! -pushes ran out of door and follows shutting door- phew -leans against door forgetting about the bomb cuz shes freaking scared out of her mind- ok now-- -bomb explodes against door and it shakes whole tunnel- WHOA- hits head against wall of tunnel passing out-
Marissa: WHOA!!
Ben: What the hell...
Ikuto: what was that?  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

(agh brb in 5 min)

(oh ok)

Selena: -gets ready to catch but guard comes in front of her and catches it- oh s**t... -guard takes out bomb out of pocket- R-R-RUN FOR IT!!!!!! -pushes ran out of door and follows shutting door- phew -leans against door forgetting about the bomb cuz shes freaking scared out of her mind- ok now-- -bomb explodes against door and it shakes whole tunnel- WHOA- hits head against wall of tunnel passing out-

Ran : *sigh* nice going selena *picks her up and runs to the others*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:26 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

(oh ok)

Selena: -still passed out-
Marissa: Whoa what happened?!?!
Ben: same as usual...
Ikuto: ....we should go where the rest are  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

(oh ok)

Ran : i suggest we go home and rest instead  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

(oh ok)

Selena: -wakes up groaning- ugh... im fine im fine
Marissa: no u arent selena
Ben: ya that was a bad shake
Ikuto: i feel like going where everyone else is...  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:46 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

(oh ok)

Ran : *ears twitch* i feel sakura having an emotional break down over well....selena bad news tell you when we get over to our dorms *runs off*
(go to Neko Private School)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:46 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Ran : *ears twitch* i feel sakura having an emotional break down over well....selena bad news tell you when we get over to our dorms *runs off*
(go to Neko Private School)

Selena: uh ok -walks to private school-
All: following-
(ok)  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:16 am
*Keiji and Guu appears in apartment room*
Guu:......*walks to kitchen*
Keiji:.......*walks to living room*......*sees picture with Rez,Guu,Yuki,and himself in it*........*picks up picture*.........*lays picture face down,tears falling on it*..........AAAAAAAH!!!! *throws chair,and kicks down couch*..........*falls to knees and cries even more*
Guu:*in kitchen,ignoring Keiji's anger*
Keiji:THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN,REZ WASNT SUPPOSED TO DIE,HE WAS SUPPOSED TO KEEP US,HIS FAMILY,SAFE!!! *punches ground,making a hole in it*..........he was supposed to keep us.......happy.........*more tears come out of eyes*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games