Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 am

User ImageCatherine sighed as Diyske and Alice walked out of the door "Damn, I thought a big party would start in the middle of our talk" Catherine told and sighed. She had a sip of her wine and she turned to Flo. "Just tell me it was Alice..." Catherine remembered Alice...She knew her, But she didn't knew Catherine.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:11 am

User Image
Ƙαяιи-cнαи ιƨ ƨαʏιиɢ...

Karin sighed...She couldn't get answer from Loraina in a while so she left the stage. She got upstairs and saw Alice and Diyske. "Hiya..." Karin told as she saw a door near both of them. "What's inside?"

Ɯɛℓℓ...Ƨнɛ ƨαid иσтнιиɢ...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:19 am

User Image

*Diyske chuckled at the question* "No, I simply just let myself in.*He looked over his shoulder and took notice that she followed him.He smiled that she had decided to accompany him.He now came upon a door that emitted the potent aura of death.he looked at Alice and smiled sheepishly*

"Should i knock"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:25 am

User Image

Alice thought for a moment then stepped in front of the door. Placing her hand on it, she slid her fingers accross the wood then turned to face him. dropping her jacket, she placed her hands on either side of her with her palms pressed to the door. Hesitating a moment, she turned her hands into fists and Simultaneously punched the door while the back of her head slammed against it.
The door nearly splintered as large cracks split it into three. Raising her leg, she kicked it before moving off and watching it crumble. turning to Diyske, she returned his smile
"I had absolutely no clue that that would work."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:26 am

User Image

When the doors closed, the claws came out.

Only this time they were against Catherine's neck.
Quickly before the fairly could move, Flo snagged the anicent relics from the fairy's throat. "This" she let the pendant dangle in the fairy's face, "is for wasting my time, and this," she grab her by the throat "is for daring to bring your personal s**t into my house." Flo waited till the fairy's face turned a rather appealing shade of blue before she tossed her on her little arse. Once the gold was pocketed, she then turned to the demon. Prepared to do the same, she stopped, Death's presence rung out in her senses.

It was like someone had forced feed her inter body in sulfur. The scent was overwhelmingly strong, which meant he was close by, "oh great, another family reunion in the happy house of ********." she murmured under her breath. Seeing as Kurai was a newly freed demon, her only saving grace was that the pendant stayed on while Death was about in the bar. Otherwise he could very well take her back, soul or not. Which only pissed her off more.

Easing the dragon in her to subside, Flo focused on the problems at hand. Looking to the fairy, "Your sister is your problem, get downstairs and solve it." as the fairy stumbled to her feet, Flo's eyes darkened in the way only dragons could. "You better pray, to whatever god you pay homage to, she doesn't become a problem."

"You," she pointed to Kurai, "stay here."
Flo didn't care if the demon was offended at being giving an order, tough s**t, she wasn't going anywhere and that was that.

Walking out into the hall, Flo made sure no one was lingering on the top floor. Once cleared she made her way towards the demon seed, towards Death.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:44 am

User Image

*A bit hesitant to enter, Diyske swung around and noticed Flo made her way angerily towards them.His eyes widened as he looked at the broken door and then back at Flo, knowing oh too well she wasnt mad about it,but still teasing he said in a paniced voice*
"Ok Flo about the door I can explain" xd
*But then his childish play quickly subsided as he felt another lashing wave of death's aura hitting him.*

"Should i get Alice down stairs?" *he said in a serious tone.but now he wondered if she'd be in any danger at all, considering how she had broken the door down a few minutes ago*

Diyske

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 am

User Image

Alice felt another chill down her spine. She turned to see Flo, her eyes narrowing as she stepped back almost behind Diyske. Immediately she felt her fear subside when Diyske spoke, the feeling replaced by annoyance. Great, was she being babysat?!
"I'll be fine."
If dragon witch doesn't kill me for the door breaking thing...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 am

User ImageUser ImageKurai felt it too, and it overpowered every sense in her body. Running towards the door, she banged on it, but it was locked--Flo must have sealed her in.

Her eyes sparked and without even meaning to, she turned into her original form, but the enchantments on the place were too strong. She couldn't phase out of the walls--the dragon really wanted to keep her in here.

Then, Kurai smelled Nick's blood... and something else in the premises.

She screamed, her voice strangely shrill with panic.

"No, no, no...!"

An evil cackle reverberated on the walls. Too late; he was here again.

"Oh my... Dear Kurai, what's wrong? Seems like you've grown weak since you severed yourself from me... You're taking orders from no one but a lowly dragon now? But it's been too long. Come now... The master has missed his puppet."

A surge of dark power flooded Kurai's veins, and her aura turned a bloody red. Her mind went blank, and Sonneillon's laugh escaped from her lips.

"Now... to catch up with an old friend."

Kurai's form shot up, breaking through the once impenetrable barrier as if it were nothing and sped into Nick's room. Upon reaching it, Sonneillon laughed madly once more at the sight of father and son grappling with each other.

"Dear old Death, have you missed me?"

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 am

User Image

Ignoring he's childish banter, Flo stopped her pace only to speak quickly to them. "I want everyone downstairs. Everyone."

She looked at him pointy, and continued on, hoping that he'd take the hint. Things might get rough, and she didn't need people around she has to worry might get hurt in the scuffle. She wanted everyone to stay put so they could take care of this quickly and quietly. Just to make sure NO ONE came in, she warded off the entrance and put two of her best gargoyles to stand guard at the door.

Without bothering to knock, Flo walked inside.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:55 am

User ImageUser Image Amused at the sight of the dragon, Sonneillon blocked her path.

"You," he hissed. "Are better off waiting outside with the others, my love. I have business to kill."

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:10 am

User Image

Flo gave Death a rather unamused look, "Oui, yes well if I ever bothered to do what was best for me, I wouldn't be running a bar out in the middle of nowhere now would I?" Walking around him as if he was a mere mortal, she continued "But since I am, I'm going to need you to stop trying to kill your beloved seed. At least long enough to get him out of this bar. Cause really, you guys leave one hell of a mess to clean up, and I'm just in no mood for maintenance tonight."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 am

User ImageUser Image Sonneillon leered. The dragon had called him Death... It was his rightful title, and it would soon belong to him.

It didn't change the fact that she was in the way, however.

With a wave of a hand, he sent Flo slamming up against the wall, an invisible force holding her there by her neck.

With the interruption taken care of, Sonneillon snarled and lunged in front of Death.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:53 pm

User Image

*Diyske gritted his teeth as Flo had said those words to him. he angrily approached the door only to be stopped by a Huge black portal that opened in the ground and out of it poured dark red smoke.He noticed how Alice was now coughing because of the sulfur that poured out as well. His eyes widened as a glimpse of long black hair flailed about as the figure emerged from the portal*

*Diyske took a few steps back as his Fathers potent and deadly aura filled within a 30 mile radius of the bar. luckly for them he held the other 70% of his aura within himself, or Alice would be dead. She was coughing alot more now. With hace Diyske made his way towards her and threw his hooded cloak over her entire body. with out his cloak on her, her flesh would probably deca slowly but surely, and he truely didnt want her silky soft skin to be blemished*

*With that being done Diyske turn his gaze back on his father and said*
" Father your in my way!!" *he gritted his teeth with a bit of embaressment as his father made his apperance in the bar.Why the hell was he stopping him from entering that room*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:22 pm

User Image

Alice turned away, not sure why there was the sudden wave of sulfer that coated the air. The sudden cloaking was a surprise too. Moving her arms around and trying to get the cloak off, she huffed
"what the hell?!"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Diyske

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:36 pm

User Image

*Luce was the nickname he went by, every one had known that, but for some reason his hard headed spawn/heir didnt seem to get that through his thickly undeveloped skull*
"What did I tell you about calling me that?" *he said with a hiss as he stepped out of the portal. he looked at Diyske with a stern face*
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games