Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mari Star 146

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:38 am
Hello. My name is Margaret, but Mari is just fine. I'm 21 and I'm from Ohio. Just needed a place on Gaia that I could talk to adults and have better conversational responses than "lol ur face".

I'll post more once finals are over. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:56 pm
Hello fellow old farts! 3nodding

I'm Luna... My Hubby is around here somewhere too.. ( LunasMan1 if you feel like looking for him).. I'm 24 and have been wading through the teeny boppers on Gaia for a little over a year now.

I am hoping to find some more mature conversation, and perhaps some RP that consists of more than an attempt not to talk about sex. Perhaps a RP that acknowledges that characters, like people, may in fact have sexual relations but do not find it necessary to go into detail about the acts. Something with a flowing plot and fun characters. OOH...and can we have semi proper grammar and spelling (I don't claim to be the best at either, but at least I come close).

Ok... Thats my soap box. PM me if you want.. Check out my profile and my Lottos if you have time.

Nice to meet you!!

LunaLinn

JupieStarPower6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:20 pm
Hi everyone!! I'm new to the guild. Glad to be apart of it. ^_^ Everyone calls me Jupie. I'm 27 yrs old. Nothing else really to report. I have 3 dogs, a hamster and two mice. I love gaia and go on everyday. smile That's about it. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:49 pm
Hello! *waves* My name is Jennifer, but I answer to Tara around Gaia. I have one son, 10, a hubby, two insane cats and a mother who never stops giving me her advice, much of which has been useful. xd  

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

CorrodedLemon

Feral Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:33 pm
Hello to all *bows*

Well I guess I joined to find some older members of the gaian community so I can have some mature conversation in the pg 13 sense. I think I am reverting back to my teen years as I have been talking too 18- year old kids, though not bad I think I had enough teen troubles in my own years and don't like to relive them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:58 pm
HI my name is Scott, I am 33 and I am from Pennsylvania...the State that can't make up its mind on weather.  

Dark Krimson Knight

Vampgirlz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:02 pm
Hello Everyone. Just stopping by to say .... Well ... Hello! I have a 13 year old girl who is also on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:42 pm
Hello there everyone^^ Hinote_Tenshi here, just dropping in to say hey and tell you a little bit about myself. I am the ripe age of 30, soon to be 31, and I was looking for a place where I could carry on conversations with folks that can hold a decent command of the English language xD
I rly dun think i culd take much more of dis <<---- @_@ makes me nuts......

But anywho, it's nice to meet all of you ^-^  

Nehalanya

Die Scum

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Merry evesmas.

[Points to date this was posted].

I'm a bit of a horror fan, and apparently too old for Gaia.

Pfft. >.>

[Nukes all anti-supporters].

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:51 am
Welcome to all our new geezers. Glad to have you here.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Twilight Winter

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:15 pm
Hey! Everyone just turned 21 this past Christmas so I decided to join. Been here since 17 if my memory serves me right and wishing to continue to enjoy Gaia while I still can.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:09 am
Hiya all!!! Ive actually been a member for a few months now! Sorry it took so long to show my face! lol! Anyway, overjoyed to meet you all!! biggrin  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:04 am
Hey, been on Gaia for quite awhile and thought I should be looking for more ppl my own age, 27, see ya on the forums if not on ZOMG!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:31 pm
Hey kids.

I poked around a little and this seems like the place to make a start in the guild. I look forward to meeting you all!  

Maramas

Mega Lunatic

Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games