Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 am
Icy Reign
*grumbles at Katana* I'll get you chic! I'm on my way to the site now to finish watching. I started in the middle of the episodes by accident, so now I have to start atthe beginning to understand, but the few episodes I watched makes me wonder why they aren't on Adult Swim?

Meh, the only reason I can think of as to why they're not is that they haven't been dubbed into English yet. I even have a SE t-shirt that I got at Gen Con! xd You'll have to let me know which character you like the best....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:55 am
I guess you can only pick at a scab so much, until it breaks. Then blood and pus oozes everywhere which stains and infects everything it touches.  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 am
QuietStorm XII
I guess you can only pick at a scab so much, until it breaks. Then blood and pus oozes everywhere which stains and infects everything it touches.

Um, ew? What in the world are you talking about, QS?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 am
Yay ^^ : razz ours the plum sake in the glass with the chambrod and takes a shot::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:58 am
seeing as how I don't have anything that you hooligans want anymore, I don't see myself in any immediate danger here. Plus Psyzapp put in an espresso machine *points at the shiny new machine* I couldn't resist a steamer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:00 pm
Hm, shall we make you an "honorary" hooligan then? I think you'd be perfect to pull off pranks, since no one would ever expect the fine, upstanding dark elf to do anything like that! twisted  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 pm
And where do you expect to pull a prank nowadays?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:05 pm
LOL, I'm sure someone will create a new thread sooner or later. I suggested that another band of hooligans be created and we could have a "turf war"....but no one has jumped on board yet........  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:07 pm
And who would be dumb er.. brave enough to stand against us?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 pm
I think I'll pass on the "honorary hooligan" *makes his way to the espresso machine for another steamer* I'd prefer the smell of fresh baked goods and tea over alcohol and cigarettes any day.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 pm
::Takes another shot of the plum sake:: ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:12 pm
ThisEmptySoul
seeing as how I don't have anything that you hooligans want anymore, I don't see myself in any immediate danger here. Plus Psyzapp put in an espresso machine *points at the shiny new machine* I couldn't resist a steamer.

*tsks and looks TES directly in the eyes* How many times do I have to tell you that the blasted ticket was NOT the only reason anyone was after you? You, my dear TES, are in the lions den...are you that bold to withstand the heat?

EDIT: BAH! *throws hands in the air* You're as stubborn as ever! Just don't make this a safe haven for smurfs, cause believe me, IT'S NOT!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:14 pm
Lol..riiiight...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 pm
*pours a shot of hazelnut syrup on Icy's shoes* I'm not a smurf stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:19 pm
*nabs TEss Grunny and cleans her boots off* Just so you know, Blue Boy! *tosses TES his Grunny and goes behind bar, prepping daily specials*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games