Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:46 pm
Well, we -were- apparently supposed to be talking about Vassnta's p***s but somehow got on the subject of Ryzan believing Mir's a dirty skank for some reason emotion_eyebrow
If you knew her like I do, you would understand talk2hand
I've known her for longer than you have!
You only know what she wanted you to see rolleyes

*smiles widely when he sees Psyzapp and stands, undoing his fly*
You were right! I got one! ^_^
*pulls down his pants to show off*

..... the hell...? o_O;;
eek Gi ussta~ redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:55 pm
*About chokes on her tea as Vassnta stands and shows her his newly acquired man parts. User Image She's seen plenty of this type of thing even in public…just wasn't really expecting it right then and there. Getting him one was much easier than she had anticipated. User Image

She gets out her bifocals and leans in to examine his newly acquired "equipment." Hmmmm. User Image Not bad. How does it feel?User Image You know, if you aren't satisfied with it, I could see if Ayami or Leko could enhance it for you. wink *She leans back in her chair and takes a sip of her tea.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm
*giggles a bit and speaks up immediately after Psyzapp, voice slightly deeper than usual*
I am sure it feels bronretla~

stare *covers Ryzan's eyes*
It feels.... different. Is it supposed to stand up like that? confused The pictures you showed me didn't look like this...
*looks down at himself again*

*suddenly remembers there's still pictures on Ryzan's phone and tries to casually retrieve it to clear them before Psyzapp notices* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 pm
YES! cool *She says with confidence and some vibrato emphasizing this with her gestures.* That is -exactly- what is suppose to happen. Now all you need to know is when and where to point it when its loaded. wink *Is reduced to a fit of giggles.* rofl  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 pm
Loaded? confused I don't understand....
*quickly clears Ryzan's phone of all the images and tosses it back to him*
Well, since you seem rather nonchalant about this whole thing, you mind running it past me and Ry where Vass suddenly got a p***s from? emotion_eyebrow

ninja *takes a picture now that he has his phone back*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:24 pm
*sighs and pats Vassnta's hand gently* Semen dear. The stuff that fertilizes a woman's egg. Reproduction. Can't reproduce without it. wink *Winks at Vassnta and pats her large belly*

*She Raises an eyebrow to TES and then scoffs.* I told Ayami to grant him one a while back. She must have made good on the request. Must have taken her a while to warm up to the idea. But…it's all good. She does good work. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:24 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl Ya'll are gonna have me peeing my pants!!!! rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:33 pm
Good work indeed~
*covers Ryzan's eyes again* stressed
Tes and Ryzan said you can reproduce without reproducing.
More like have sex without reproducing...
Do you still need semen for sex? I wasn't told about semen...
Well, technically I suppose you don't need it if you're not making babies....
But sometimes it makes things mzild jivvin~ whee
*peeks out from behind Tes' hand*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 pm
*Realizes she's on phase 2 of the "talk" with Vassnta since TES will most likely screw it up. talk2hand She turns her chair to Vassnta.* You can have sex without reproducing. But that… *points to Vassnta's crotch.* …that is loaded. When men climax or have what in feminine terms is an orgasm, they let out a burst of semen. And I really can't speak to how it feels for a man, but in my experience with men…they tend to like it. *Grins like a cheshire cat.* In fact, my husband likes it a whole lot. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 pm
tch... no one cares about if Doughboy is gettin' any or whether or not he enjoys it rolleyes
She was just using him as an example, Quortek.
*smiles at Vassnta*
From a man's perspective, I can tell you it's amazing whee As a matter of fact, if you do not mind being a "catcher"...

Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute. I don't think he needs to know that, Ry sweatdrop
"Catcher"? confused  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 pm
*Places her hand on Ryzan's and smiles sweetly.* User Image You see Vassnta, Ryzan here is what is called a homosexual, which means he likes men and when I say like, I mean loves them. He loves everything about them just as I do…in a sexual nature. User Image We… *looks to and grins sweetly at Ryzan.* User Image… we both love a large, strong, muscular, dominant, rough… *has to stop and take a sip of tea while fanning herself with her hand* … um…… experience…yeah. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm
*fans himself as well*
Gi ussta~

He did say earlier that he and Tes have sex. I was confused at first because I thought the man part went into the woman part, but Tes showed me that it can go other places too 3nodding
... there has to be a better way to word that...

*meanwhile, the staff wonders a moment why no one has told Vassnta to pull his pants up, but they decide not to interfere*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:21 pm
((ROFL ~ I do believe the staff have seen just about everything around these parts... or, a parts, depending how you look at it. wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 pm
*Seeing as how the staff is giving them some odd looks, she motions to Vassnta.* You had better put that away before we get arrested. rolleyes And yes… you can even make yourself "happy" by using just your hand. I guess its all in the rhythm and just the right amount of pressure. wink But when I make a man happy in that particular way, they tend to like a nice manicure. wink Fingernails bring an added dimension to the sensation. wink *Clicks her nicely done long nails on the table and winks at Ryzan while giggling.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 pm
*raises his eyebrows*
.... is that so..? ninja Chicks on Norrath tended to keep their nails short so...

*elbows Tes in the side*
No one wants to hear about your experiences stare
*makes a mental note to schedule a manicure at Pandora's* ninja

*pulls up his pants and frowns at how he begins to feel constricted again*
It's uncomfortable sad

Just... kinda... move it to the side a little.
*messes with it a bit*
ninja *shoots some video of it*

*raises an eyebrow when Vassnta seems to be taking longer than necessary to adjust himself* emotion_eyebrow
Just to be clear, the thing Psy mentioned about making yourself "happy"..... you shouldn't do that in public....

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games