Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 pm
((yea, your with us man.))

"Hanaaa, dont be like that." Brago followed behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image
"I'll behave how ever i want to, Brago." Hana said, with an angry tone in her voice.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 pm
"Can we talk about this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image
"Go ahead, talk. See if it helps." Hana said bitterly.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:39 pm
"Im sorry for messing with your emotions again and makeing you uncomfortable. All youve been doing is thinking about me while I only been thinking about Nike. Im sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 pm
Soli leaned next to the whisperer and stared at him,"This is the most I've seen him look like an actual person."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image
"You're sorry?" Hana said, turning to face him with an angry look on her face. "You always seem to think of me as an afterthought. I have to fight for your attention with girls who wont give you the time of day and try to kill you. Yet you still go after them." She turned away again and started walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:52 pm
"Hana" brago said grabbing her arm. "Who is it that I have been shareing a bed with? Who is it that I go to battle with? Its you Hana. Your not an afterthought, you are a constant thought."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 pm
((a few things that I apparently did not make clear, Nike had gone with Kane but i can work with this, and It's LBH's League for the Betterment of Humanity but again my fault cause I kept calling them LBF's in my tired haze))
User Image
Nike stirred, awakening, her body feeling charged and weak, as if she were holding lightening inside her. Her body remembered long forgotten arms but not who. She shivered as if touched by a ghost. She heard arguing, "s-stop," it came out as a croak. ""stop fighting," her words stronger.
The pain in her wrists woke Misha. Her shackled hands were bouncing against a man's back creating little shocks of anguish. She hurt everywhere. She could barely see the trees as they passed. Where were they taking her? Her last thought faded back into darkness.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image
Hana tired to pull out of his grasp but couldn't. She started to cry. She didn't know what to do anymore.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 pm
"Hana" Brago hugged her. "You will always be special in my heart. You were the one who was there from the beginning."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image
Hana burried her face in Brago's chest and cried. She wrapped her arms around him and squezed him lightly. "I don't want to have to fight anymore."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:15 pm
"okay. I wont ask you to fight. Lets return home Hana, together."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon shifted into his human form completely, no tail or doggish ears this time. He snatched up the bag Soli had left and dressed quickly, ordering a few of the weres to attend to the mystery man and to make sure he was still consious. He notice some of the were grumbled because the man was human, but Leon would have none of that.  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:19 pm
User Image
"OK." hana replied, sounding tired. She had put to much energy into trying to save Brago.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games