Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:57 pm
( eek You're afraid of fish to?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:59 pm
((Somewhat. When I'm in the ocean and something touches me, I scream and jump up. And then when they jump up from the water, I spazz out XD))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 pm
(I freek out to xD But even fish behind glass freek me out. My friends make fun of me for it >.< I was just at the beach, there were so manny of them x_X)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:09 pm
((Oh.. XD I know! But I like to fish smile . Lol one time an Alligator at an aquarium tried to attack me through the glass. ))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:19 pm
(O.O Scary! Why'd it do that??)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:35 pm
((I bent down to it's eye level and stared at it for 3 minutes 3nodding ))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:38 pm
(O.O No wonder! I would have tryed to eat you for that! XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:44 pm
((Yeah but it was tiny XD))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:42 pm
(hey. this is the first free moment iv had since iv been off haha. not sure wen ill b on again.)

'maybe...god..if only they grafted some other DNA crap they gv the others. then we wud b fine. i wudnt mind going invisible every now and then it comes in handy...like now.' she sent bak.
"kazumi and chris are gonna try and escape being retired.." i said finding it hard to breath as i turned my head to look at tomoyo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:45 am
Tomoyo looked down. "Oh." She said. Kazumi nodded and looked around. 'Yeah...' She sent back. She grinned a bit, but then frowned. She rally couldn't think of anything to do with cameras all around.
((Oh lol.. It's ok smile ))  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:55 pm
"you kno wat?" chris whispered out of the corner of her mouth. "screw it. im getting outa here now. like those idiot guards hav a chance against me. hopefully ill see you on the other side of these walls..alive and not trying to kill me. you can come if you want tho. i wont mind the company." she looked over, nodded and jumped up into the vent coming up. she crawled quickly around in the vents trying to find the one that lead to the outside.
"looks like we need to b on our toes then.." i said calming down some.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 pm
Kazumi nodded, jumping in after Chris. Tomoyo fought a smirk and nodded. She knew this would happen, it almost happened last time. 'You so had that coming...' She thought to herself.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 pm
"good to see you're actually doing something worth your time." chris said smirking at her.
"you ok?" blake asked worriedly. "mhm. im fine just keep on the lookout for kazumi and..we might end up meeting chris.." i answered and kissed his cheek reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:20 pm
Kazumi smirked back at her. "I'm not that stupid." She said.
Tomoyo bit her lip. Jude smiled, rubbing Tomoyo's back. "It's ok." She rubbed her hands together. "She's gonna die." "I'm not letting you kill her." He replied.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:30 pm
"never said you wer...i may hav thought it but..never said it.." she said smiling wryly and found the vent that lead to the exit. "get ready.." she said using her feet to push the vent out. it popped off with two kicks and she crawled out and jumped into the air once she was out.
he smiled and pulled me into his arms. i turned my head to the side facing tomoyo and leaned my head on blake's chest. "you kno you wont be able to forgive yourself if you do..no matter how much u hate wat she did to you." i said sympatheticaly.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games