Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm
Draco flew into Beast Forest with his large sword ready to roll. He knew how dangerous the place was, so he had to be careful. "Alrighty. Just gotta find this Marx guy. That guy Jinbei said he could help me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm
Jinbei felt Hikaru move." there you are.." He said teleporting to her location and blasted her backwards. "Kaimei isn't here to save you..." He said as he drew his sword. "i can use my full power on you and not regret it..." He said coldly glaring at her.

A wolf shot out of some bushes at Draco and slashed at him.
Intruder! What buisness do you have here!?"

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 pm
Hikaru spits out some blood. "You really think you can beat me." She stands up and disapears into the shadows. "You forget that I can control the shadow thanks to Kyo as well as control the undead." The ground began to shake and skeletons came up out of the ground. The mind of Hikaru tried to contact Jinbei. ~Please just kill me please put an end to my misery. I have killed too many innocent people to be allowed to live any more.~ Hikaru came out of the shadow behind Jinbei and attacks him with her sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:38 am
Draco barely defended the wolf's claws with his large crystal sword. "Whoa, whoa, easy, bud! I'm just here to see Beast King Marx. This guy Jinbei sent me here to see him." That was close. He almost nailed my guitar...  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:07 pm
"No problem." Kyo yelled as he continued his barrage. Chaining attacks together like his life depended on it, then again it probably did.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:46 pm
"Uh huh....Why did he send you to see the Beast King?" The wolf growled glaring at Draco.

Jinbei huffed. "it is not my place. You want someone to kill talk to yuor parents...Until then." He said and with a great and lightning fast slash wiped out the skeletons and blocked hikaru attack. "For now...I will put you in a world where you can do no harm..." He said grabbing Hikaru's wrist and using his sword drew a symbol in the air. "Open...Remoreami!" e yelled as the symbol turned itno a door and opened. "Good bye..Fear...this is a palce where your influence will slow down." He said as black energy whips grabbed hikaru and began pulling her into the portal.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 am
Draco shook his head. "It's difficult to explain, right now, so I really need to see 'im. It's a matter of life and death for a lot of people and monsters alike."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 am
Hikaru struggled against whips that was pulling her in. She was suddenly sucked in. She screamed then she transformed back into her old self. Tears were trickling down her cheeks.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:00 pm
"You will not see him until you explain whats going on.."

Jinbei watched as the portal began closing as she was pulled in. "stay strong..once they return with the cure we will come and find you...don't give up."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:29 pm
Hikaru hugged her knees close to her body and closed her eyes. She was so tired but she kept on hearing the voices of those that she had killed no not killed personally but who fear had killed using her. She fell on to her side and tried to stay calm she was so scared of what people would think of her when she was finally cured. Would they think her a murderer or something else? She felt so alone. This had been the longest time she had ever been away from Kaimei and she knew that it would still be longer till they were reunited.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:37 pm
"Alright, then. Here goes..." Draco did his best to explain the entire situation, making sure not to leave much out. When he was finished, he took a deep breath, then put the point of his sword in the ground and leaned on it. "You see why I need to see 'im, now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 pm
The wolf was laying down listening to the story. "Hikaru...Fear has already begun to corrupt her..." the wolf stood and yawned. "i understand now..." He said a shis tail turned into a grey and white flame and wrapped around the wolf. The wolf stood on its back legs and transformed into a werewolf with a red tribal marking down his right arm wearins black jeans, a black vest and bearing two swords on his back. "Well if Jinbei sent you and what you say is true then Imust help you.." He said as his tail reverted back to normal. "I am the Beast King Marx. i suppose we must go and find the three sons now...but first. We need to stop somewhere..I need to get a old friend." he said rubbing his arm. "if you don't mind...but my frend will help us..after all now your tangled up in this whole thing. Your gonna meet some of the strongest people in the universe...and maybe you'll become one of them." Marx said looking at draco. "Jinbei sent you for a reason...he has a uncanny ability to sense potential in people...you know Jinbei is one of several kings in our world, but in rank of power he is number two. His foes call him The Devil's right hand....if you talked to you and sent you here, He sees something in you." Marx smirked. "You know...Jinbei's clan, The Feis, all use Demon weapons and these weapns help them unleash their true forms. Jinbei doesn't need his weapon for that and he only unleashed his ultimate form once. Hes waiting for the right time to unleash it again." marx said looking at draco. "But enough of my rambling...have you ever warped by sacred fire?"

Fear laughed inside of Hikaru. "I'm back..I now have enough power to gain consious inside of you...by the time Kaimei gets here...I'll be able to burst right out of your stomach and kill him!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 am
Draco watched in awe at the wolf's transformation. When he revealed himself to be the Beast King, himself, he was more than a little shocked. He did, however, remain polite, but still tried to talk to him like he were a friend. Draco wasn't much for formalities, anyway. "Well, this is some honor, sir! My name's Draco Icefang, by the way." When asked about the sacred fire, all he could do was chuckle a little. "Nope, never traveled that way, but it sounds fun! I'm up for it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:49 am
Marx smiled. "Good," Marx said as he fire tail swirled aorund the two and they were suddenly teleported to a tomb in a pyrmid in egypt. "Here we are..." He said as he wlaked to the coffin in the center of the room.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 pm
"I won't let you I will bleed you out." She takes a dagger and slits her arm on both sides. She cries out in pain as she does so. "You will no longer harm anyone ever again."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games