Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:54 pm
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

With all that had been happening in the village Axel figured it would be common sense to show some initiative for the Lighting Lord and head to the office, so that maybe, just maybe, he won’t be commanded to hide with the commons and be allowed to make a difference. He had come to the village with a purpose almost six months ago, but it felt that he was nowhere closer to becoming a proper shinobi, not just a mountain swordsman, than from the day he began. But that all could most likely change now that the Lightning Lord was back. Raikage… The Lord of Lightning… He thought with a strange feeling of longing for the title; his own father was the Lord of the House of Storn, a family tracing back with 86 individual heads, and many side branches, all devout swordsmen, both men and women, but none of them an actual shinobi, until now. The red head quickened his pace, in the background he saw a column of sand raging where he used to sleep before going to the hospital, and from the skyline the academy was missing; this was his home now, it had been for a short time, but a home is a home, and whoever did this was to pay.

He took a turn, and quickly another, and found himself at the base of the incredibly large tower. He had heard whispers that the tower was this large because the Raikage was compensating for something, it was a possibility, but he knew better than that, the tower was older than the current Lightning Lord, which was more than obvious, but how old? And was the compensation really the reason why it was that large? Or maybe it had more to do with how it would be seen from the outside; an imposing view, to that he could attest. At the same time though, that would raise the question if the village as a whole was attempting to compensate for something… With a shake of his head he let these strange thoughts go, while at the same time he would make a mental note to ask the Raikage this at some point in the distant future, should he and the Lord grow close enough for it to not feel inappropriate. He pushed the door of the office and walked in, seeing a flight of stairs, and sighing.
“I do not want to go through all of that…” He gave a scan of the room and saw the dead lying everywhere around him, how the stairs were the first thing he noticed he could not tell, but now he was overcome with equal parts grief and embarrassment; grief for their souls, for their death, embarrassment, for not seeing them in time.

The young red head drew his blade, sheath and all, and set it on the ground before him. He fell on his knees and prayed for the fallen.
“Whoever did this will pay.”

[OOC: I enter after the scream, because I am not walking up all those damn stairs. ]

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:16 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:075150
¥ Chakra : 1620/1640 , Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 970 ¥

As he watched the chakra within his mind he nodded as one of them faded from existence slowly along with the several dozen small "blips" of chakra he felt. With a sigh he pushed open the door to see a gennin he knew not on the ground with an arrow buried in her back and Kaileer standing over a collapsed woman who was bleeding from several orifices. Taking a deep breath he nodded trying to speak over the storm raging though the hole in the roof before he gave up and formed a seal. Using the water from the air he created a cone shaped block of ice to fill the hole once again sealing the room. Now that he could actually speak he began,"Is she going to be ok?" He glanced down to the genin on the floor before continuing,"Wan has a captive, a relative of his I am guessing from their use of that language of theirs. I have a clone on his way to the hospital to get a casualty report. This whole thing became a ******** fast. So that being said, whats our next step?" At this point he was just going with it, being mostly unable to focus due to a mix of how tired he was and the mental calamity that was playing itself out in his mind.

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Lanfaer

Blissful Daeva

Amidst the Darkness

Anbu Black Oni

xNew York Slave

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 310/515 || Stamina :: 90/115
Miko would grind her teeth as the little girl seemed to just hang onto the idea that she'd gotten into her crazy little head to get revenge for her dead boyfriend. Yet something struck out about her comments when it came to Kaileer., though given the situation it wasn't truly necessary for him to exert more force, but there seemed to be a clear tension and possibility that she'd simply end herself in an attempt to extinguish the spark of life in Miko's body left. It had been a long day by this point and despite her lack of straining physical movement she'd been wracking her mind to put the pieces of this whole debacle together and from what she could tell it was what she could sum up as a fiasco. Calling the Raikages bluff the girl was meet with a painful end, but not a fatal one. He kept holding restraint above anything else despite the rage that was clear in the air about him. It just made one marvel at what depth you'd have to go to truly trudge up a demise at the hand of the Raikage, and hopefully miko wouldn't have to find that out first hand, but then just as soon as she'd meet with true pain herself. The little coward!...

It happened too quickly and maybe just to new of an eperiance for Miko to comprehend the point of, but the girl ended her own life when a victory wasn't in sight. What the ******** she wasn't even ordered to do that, she could of lived a full life. If only she was able to coupe with her loss. Damn it! What was the point of all this, of shooting me and hurting my village if you're just gonna run away and not answer for any of you sins in the end. I won't forgive this, I will never forgive this you b***h! Be brave! and as if her mental monologue just seemed to slip into the real world Miko would speak just as Myurai would walk into the room probably shaking loose one of the clay bugs from where it was set on the wall. "and stand judgment!" Her voice was shrill and a bit horse and it seemed as if the pain made it crack some more from the arrow in her back she'd finally let it drop, her veil of paralysis and would writhe in pain turning to her side and straitening like a board before curling into herself and letting tears roll down her eyes. "Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it, Damn it! DAMN IT! Cowardly b***h, I-I..." Despite her injuries Miko would try to crawl to her feet or at least to the desk or wall which ever was closest to stand.

Her breath was heavy and showing fatigue, but most of it on her mind, but she still had a job to do right? There didn't seem to be any sign of the sandstorm ceasing when she came in view of the window. "Hatsu, I-i... I messed up. The craziest one is still out there. She's bound to be heading for Samaru. T-the way heeee~...fuuhck...s-sorry. He described her obsession. She'd bound to be heading for the hospital. We need something to weigh down that sand or whatever it is that won't melt with whatever acid like jutsu she's using. Fight a storm with a storm. " slouching over the edge of the desk with her rear poised on the edge Miko would look to the two with a ragged expression before falling back to the floor half conscious. Babbling similar words to her monologue to herself.

((OOC: )
¥ Ryo: 1,000 | ¥ AC:2,000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

[Resting: Regains +5 Stamina/chakra]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

magcookie

Rexnov

Lanfaer

Azeiel The Risen

Blissful Daeva

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:11 am
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Bukijutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 225/225 ❅ Stamina: 250/250

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 225/225 ❅ Stamina: 250/250 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai was getting frustrated and mad at Lilja who now decided not to inform her of what's going on. The snow haired female watched one of her comrade struggled a bit due to unable to see. Approached her gently, Hakanai placed her hand on Liori's arm as she gently guide her into the Rakiage's office. Both her and Lilja had noticed the bitter rusty smell from the female that Hakanai was trying to guide into the office. Another strong smell reached to Lilja's nose, of iron and something else. Sure enough when they got in, there was a dead body on the floor and a bleeding genin. Mixed hues set on the very kage of this village, Hakanai knew he was young but not that young! With a turn of her head she glanced towards Lilja as they communicated for a moment. Lilja glanced up towards the Raikage, "Would you like is to take them both to the hospital?"

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

AD Reaper Elyse

magcookie

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:53 am
Rexnov
Here's a quick post for you.

After the sight hit Axel, the stench did. A horrid mix of the metallic scent of blood and the sickly sweet of rotting flesh. On the bottom floor of the tower, about five bodies could be seen, as well as one leading up the stairs to the Raikage's tower far above. The bodies, although they should have been fresh, were beginning to rot beyond recognition. Most of them anyway. As the boy knelt in prayer, he would hear a pained grunt off to his side. Should he look, he would find a man--an ANBU, by the fox shape of his mask--struggling to climb to his feet. blood stained his black coat even darker from a wound in his side. However, the coat itself bore no hole. "H-help... Everyone else... just walked by." He inhaled sharply. The man clearly needed help. Axel had seen ANBU standing guard outside, allowing only him through because of his reasoning. "There's a young girl here... She ran here looking for help, b-but I lost track of her when the attack started..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:33 am
Quote:
Post order is as follows: Lanny (NPC starts each round), Rexnov, Azeiel, Reaper, Blissful Daeva, Me, Magcookie, rinse and repeat. You'll have 48 hours to post before receiving a PM, and then you have 24 hours after. If you can't post within the three days time, let me know as soon as possible.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι wasn't sure what to feel. I was washed over with a myriad of emotions as blood began pouring from the girls eyes, ears... everywhere. I instantly released her, letting the body slump the rest of the way to the floor. Eyes wide, I staggered back to my feet. Not again. Why? Why, knowing the fight was over, would she commit suicide? I could feel that same rage that made me lose control in Takumi creeping through my veins like a poison. But at the same time, I felt emotionally drained and hollow, like there was a gaping hole in my gut and my heart.
-----I think the worst of it was that I felt calm. Angry, but in a cold-hearted sense. With it, I dropped out of the State of Power. This whole mess that Midgahs had caused was a suicide mission. Regardless of whether or not he said no one was to die, that didn't change the reality of the situation. Those bandits in Takumi weren't supposed to die. But that crazy b*****d slaughtered his teammates so that no information could be revealed, then he killed himself. It made sense. As shinobi we were sworn to secrecy. But again, the reality. The truth was someone just committed suicide in front of me because we couldn't begin to see what she felt.
-----I dragged my gaze away from the girl's body when someone in the room spoke. I hadn't even noticed the door open. Locking eyes with my clone, who looked as haggard as I felt, I listened to Myurai speak. Wan had a captive, there was a clone at the hospital, what was our next step? What was...
-----What little thought actually triggered in my brain was put on hold as Miko began swearing. She was crying, I think, and trying to stand back up. She mentioned concern for Hatsu, that 'the craziest one' was probably after Samuru. That must have been the pink-haired girl I originally ran into with Jae. Samuru was at the hospital? Did their battle go horribly wrong? And there was no mention of the pin-- blue-haired girl from Konoha. Worry bubbled through to the surface. But the current concern was the one that was left. That's when Miko collapsed, unable to hold herself up on the desk. Stepping away from the archer's corpse, since I was close to the desk, I caught the genin before her head hit the floor. "It's... fine. She's being dealt with as we speak." Or so Midgahs had said. Fight a storm with a storm... I knew he was more than capable of that.
----My clone stepped off to the side as yet another presence entered the room. A pale girl--leading another I didn't recognize--with white hair and a leopard with fur just as white. She must have been a tamer. We hadn't had one since... I snapped myself back to the present. I couldn't let this weigh on me. Not right now. They needed directions, and were waiting for me to give them. It was then that I realized the leopard was the one speaking, not the girl. "Yes... No. It's fine, I'll heal Miko and the girl with you, and deal with the body." The hospital was probably overwhelmed as it was, and I needed as many able shinobi as possible.
-----I centered myself as well as I could, which began the State of Healing. Miko's wound wasn't bleeding too badly yet, since the arrow was still lodged in it. Setting her the rest of the way down, I glanced over my shoulder to the three others in the office. My gaze fixed on the leopard and girl with her first. "You're here for a headband, right?" I nodded toward the desk beside me. "Bottom drawer. We'll worry about formalities later. I need you to let the ANBU below know that the tower is secure, and they'll tell you what to do next. I don't know enough about the situation to make a judgment." My eyes turned to Myurai, and I hesitated. "I... need you to survey the damages and set up teams to start what repairs we can."
-----The clone spoke up as I finished. "Supplies are limited. We're not on good terms with Takumi and trading is restricted. So we might need to harvest supplies ourselves." I gave the clone a questioning look, but now wasn't the time to look for answers. I could only take his word for what it was. I just nodded to the three in the room, dismissing them, before turning my attention back to Miko.
-----The arrow was dug in deep, and I would have to be careful or the head would be lost, leading to more problems in the long run. I took a deep breath and placed one hand firmly against her back around the wound to keep her still. I wasn't even sure if she was still conscious at this point, but if she was, there was no light way of putting it. "This is going to hurt." That was all the warning she received before I grabbed the shaft as began inching it out of her back, my attention devoted only to the task in front of me and to causing her as little pain as possible. Eventually, it came free, thankfully head and all, and I immediately clamped my hand over the wound, tossing the offending projectile aside. My hands began to glow green with a thin layer of my chakra. All things considered, the healing ability of the Hakemoto was fairly strong, and she would recover well from it, regardless of the damage my removing the arrow might have done. It would just take some time for the healing to be completed.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Lily: You'll have a chance for redemption by helping out Rexnov.
Reaper: The healing will be complete on the round following the next. Dunno if she's even still conscious. xD
Everyone: Sorry for multiple quotes and continuity issues.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 5 / 7 5 5 (-40)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 7 / 2 0 (-2)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
Blissful Daeva
Azeiel The Risen
magcookie

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori was guided to the Raikage's office, from who she could only tell as the cat shape and who she assumed was its tamer. Nearing the threshold her blurred sight picked up on more than one person at least two shapes. The air around her felt tense, the person guiding her mentioned taking people to the hospital but was shot down by a voice she did recognize as the Raikage. She listened as he spoke, trying to get a clearer picture of whats been going on while s**t was going down in the residential district. "Raikage sir, sorry to interrupt! Theres been an attack in the residential district, Hatsu was holding her off when I left... I haven't heard anything from the twins so I think they might still be in that mess right now. they need backup." She started, not sure if she was even facing the man she was talking to, "Uh the attacker is a pink haired woman using what I think is metal flakes. Damned things get everywhere I don't know how the twins and Hatsu are going to handle them." She was starting to panic, now realizing she has no clue how bad things could have gotten while she stumbled her way to the tower. Even more so her already blurred sight was getting worse, her open eye starting to swell like the other.

Chakra Pool: [400 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
Blissful Daeva
Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:20 pm
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel got up and ran to the injured ANBU and knelt in front of him and heard him speak. “Don’t say more. Conserve your strength, I am sure someone will take you to the hospital.” He gave the ANBU a sweet lie as he looked at the injured masked person. He’s in bad shape, Axel thought biting his lip weighting what he should do. He placed his open palm on the hilt of the weapon, which he had picked up as he got up and ran at the fellow shinobi. He weight the options; listen to what he said, forget about him and find this girl, who for all he knew was dead and just another one of the charred remains in the room, or take the man to the hospital, against his wishes. There was a third option, the option no one wished to think about, even when they were in the darkest places; the one he was taught should always be thought of as the first option for the sake of the mission. Without realizing it he had been slowly drawing his sword, but he stopped himself. This is not what he needs. This man can live. Mercy is not mine to give. “I will find the girl,” said Axel, uncertain if he was reassuring himself, of the injured man in front of him. “Someone will take care of you, someone will show mercy, I promise.” With a nod he let go of the quarter-unsheathed blade and let it rest.

As the redhead was talking a girl zoomed past him, up the stairs and into the office above, but he did not see her or pay much mind to her. He turned to the bodies and winced because of the smell, his hand found his way to his face, covering his nose, but that brought no relief for him. I am sorry. He thought, walking forward, trying not to step on the bodies, but hearing a crack, or feeling an arm or leg beneath him. I am so sorry, he repeated over and over again in his mind.
“Hello?” He called out after walking in the direction the ANBU had pointed out, “Is anyone here? If you are around here and alive, please call out so I can take you to safety, there’s an injured man that needs help over here and I would like to know who else needs help. If you can hear me, follow my voice, if you can’t move, call out, I will help you. I am Axel Storn, and I’m here to rescue you.”

[OOC: Bleh post, but its all I could come up with. ]

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:01 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton

When Kai spoke of needing to gather materials Myurai smiled and shook his head,"No I still have a significant stockpile in my warehouse. The blue dragon might not be mine anymore but that warehouse is my personal storage facility. Theres roughly three tonnes of lumber, and two tonnes of steel ingots there. Im not sure exactly how much destruction these aggressors have wrought but that will more than suffice." He did not envy the young gennin, he was still assuming, with the arrow being removed from her back. Though the new girl, another gennin, he was still assuming, entered taking about how hatsu was holding off some attacker. Turning to face Kai his face twisted a bit,"You let Hatsu engage an unknown enemy without support?" Turning to the girl he nodded,"Please, Tell me everything you know about her, her abilities, thought patterns, speech patterns everything." Facing Kai again he continued,"I dont know who you sent to "handle" this but clearly its not happened. If she reaches the hospital our wounded will become our dead. I for one, am not going to stand here and let the body count add up."

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Lanfaer

Blissful Daeva

magcookie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin [D-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 315/515 || Stamina :: 95/115
Just before she could hit the ground Miko would be caught by Kaileer who wasn't very far from her to begin with. She was somewhat conscious enough to register this and her mind still racing and searching for answers to the many questions a bits of information they had yet to glean from the intruders, but the creeping guilt about hatsu and her makeshift teams mission to retrieve Melodies body.The stress was piling up still, but it wasn't going to be anything compared to what happened next. In a sudden burst of pain Miko's lidded eyes would shoot wide open as Kaileer would begin to work the arrow back out of her back. due to the position it was in the easier and less painful option of pushing it trough so it didn't' drag out muscle tissue and flesh wasn't an option. simply said Miko was in a world of hurt and she screamed out agonizingly loud enough for anyone in the tower to hear her in the distance. It was the wailing cry of a banshee in the throws of it's last breath. She'd hold this howling scream until she'd finally pass out a minute into the procedure, and as much as she'd wanted to understand the power she felt coming from Kaileer and somehow entering her to prompt her body to compensate and mend what was being ripped from her back. She simply couldn't draw her mind to focus pass simply noticing it.

Fully unconscious and unable to further quarry about the items and materials used by Larath or the others to hide from Sensors like her would have to be left for later. If there was a later. they weren't clear of the woods yet, and Miko, when in the waking world knew that.
Drifting off into her subconscious Miko's thoughts would not be set into a blissful dream, but a formulaic reenactment of events. She wanted to understand, but something inside her, something about her personality stood in the way of seeing events play out differently. The pivot remained to be Hanna's actions, but seeing that as unfair, there had to be some point where she could of made things work better. Her threat was clearly a raw point but it wasn't backed by much else than a thought, that wasn't uniformly agreed upon, and she wasn't even the clear leader in the room. Should she feel guilt for using a threat to interrogate an intruder, or was she simply too green at the aspect t even being using this tactic in the first place. Doubts nested in her mind and seemed likely to only grow.

((OOC: )
¥ Ryo: 1,000 | ¥ AC:2,000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank]

[Resting: Regains +5 Stamina/chakra]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
Tao-Benshin

magcookie

Rexnov

Azeiel The Risen

Blissful Daeva

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai stood there in her attire which consist of tight black shirt long sleeve. She also had a thick black jacket vest over the black shirt. Her pants was of shinobi attire as well, baggy to have room for whatever could be hiding but also provides flexibility of one's body. 'I am so lost and confused. But I have to stay strong.' Hakanai remained standing there as she helped the female. 'The Kage will take care of them. Follow me. Once we get our headbands, we are to report to the first floor and find the ANBU and inform them that the tower is secured.' Lilja's voice echoed in Hakanai's mind as she nodded gently. Held in her frustration, she used the gentle touch to let the female she was helping that everything was going to be okay. Her hands were at the female's elbow and wrist. The one at the elbow slid up and gently grasp the female's shoulder as she lured her wrist so the stranger's hand can touched the solid wall to support herself if she needed it. Hakanai released her grips as she turned to see Lilja stood by the desk. She had already used her mouth to open the drawer. While Hakanai had no idea what was going on, Lilja was listening. Everything was so messed up. LIttle did they knew, before they entered the tower, Lilja and Hakanai had gotten into a massive argument.

Lilja believes Hakanai should not become a genin or anything more but just a normal civilen female. But Lilja loves Hakanai so much, she cannot just walk away. If this was to be Hakanai's life, then Lilja was going to help her. Not in every step of the way, but she will be there. Usually, Lilja would refuse to interpret for Hakanai, but right now, their village was in danger. Their home was in danger. Icy blue hues watched Hakanai leaned over and grabbed two headbands. This was it. 'I... I'm not sure what to feel Lilja. I feel like we are saying good-bye to Yukigakure....' Lilja glanced towards Hakanai as the pale female leaned over and tied the headband around Lilja, she had already opened one side so it looked like a trinangular cape on Lilja. 'We aren't saying good-bye to Yukigakure, Hakanai. We are simply protecting our territory.' Hakanai paused for a moment, Lilja watched her mixed color hues went from eye contact on Lilja onto the headband. 'How should I put it on?' She questiond.

Lilja felt annoyed. This wasn't time for this! 'Put it on as collar.' Hakanai nodded as she tied the headband around her neck, 'Just like you Lilja. We are in this together. I can always make it into a scarf later.' Lilja's expression actually soften. They were really in this together. Hakanai leaned down as Lilja's ears went flat to the skull, their heads touched for a moment. Then, a blood curling scream had jolted Lilja so bad that Hakanai suddenly stood up and glanced around. Now hat she was paying attention, she noticed few things. Especially how tense her Kage and Myurai was. Now was the cue for them to get out of here. But Hakanai wanted to comfort her Kage. He seemed....her mind snapped back into focus when Lilja had nipped at her calf. With a nod, they both exited and started to dash down the stairs.

Hakanai chest heaved gently as she glanced around. Lilja's head turned as she heard a male voice calling out for someone. 'A male, sounds to be early or mid teens. Calling out for someone.' 'Okay. Let's check the bodies first, then we can meet up with him.' There had to be someone alive. For each dead body, Hakanai had placed her fingers on their neck to see if there was pulse. There was none. Lilja checked two other bodies by placing her head onto their chest. There was no beats of life. Hakanai turned to go to one last body and her breath was taken for a moment when she saw a slight shift of movement. 'Lilja!' On cue, Lilja was right by her side as they approached the male, Hakanai frowned as she took off her jacket, "While Hakanai takes care of you, we were to report to you that the tower is secured... what do you wish for us to do?" While Lilja spoke to the male, Hakanai had taken off her shirt to reveal she was wearing a black sports bra. Used her kunai, she had ripped her shirt up and started to use them as makeshift bandages on the injured male.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

AD Reaper Elyse

magcookie

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:17 pm
Quote:
Post order is as follows: , Rexnov, Azeiel, Reaper, Blissful Daeva, Me, NPCs [me], Magcookie, rinse and repeat. You'll have 48 hours to post before receiving a PM, and then you have 24 hours after. If you can't post within the three days time, let me know as soon as possible.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ηo sooner had I finished speaking that the other girl with them, also with white hair, repeated exactly what I'd just answered a moment before. Hatsu was under attack in the residential district, and needed assistance. In all fairness, the girl was panicked and injured, so she may have missed what exactly was happening. Still I drew a long, slow breath to keep my concentration steady on Miko in front of me. "Relax," I answered without shifting my eyes. "It's being dealt with. She'll be fine." I don't know if she actually heard me though because Myurai started speaking instead. First he answered my clone's concern, saying we had a good stockpile, but as he went to ask the genin about the pink-haired girl, Miko began screaming in pain. She passed out a moment later. Or I assumed so at least because she stopped moving or making noise. Despite it all, I kept my hands planted firmly on her back.
-----The tall girl and leopard accompanying her said nothing as they retrieved their headbands, having some sort of silent exchange in the meanwhile, and left the room to escape Miko's cries. I was grateful when they died down, but even through the calm the State of Healing was supposed to bring I felt anger bubbling. This was painful to see. It wasn't the first time I'd seen an injury of course; no, I'd seen far worse. The problem was that it was needless. This whole situation was needless. The only reason I'd agreed to Midgahs's attempt at an alliance in the first place was because of the suddenness that was his companion's sandstorm erupting in the residences. Once the information he had to offer was received, he and any of his allies would be removed from the village. That anyone died at all still made me furious. And the lingering feelings from Takumi didn't help either.
-----I glanced over at Myurai and the other genin, the only two besides Miko that remained in the room. "She wasn't alone, and I was told the girl was dead." I had no patience for the ice b*****d right now, and wasn't about to deal with his blatant refusal to accept orders from me. "Myurai, either do as you're told or remove your headband and leave. You have five seconds to decide, or I'll make the decision for you." I was exhausted and my patience with just about every one of my shinobi had run thin. Things were going to change from here out. Disobedience wasn't going to be an option.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Mag: On my next post, you'll get healing. It takes two posts.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 0 / 7 5 5 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 6 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
Azeiel The Risen
magcookie

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:42 pm
Rexnov
Blissful Daeva

Though no facial expression could be seen, the ANBU seemed more than a little confused and concerned, clearly having seen the boy's sword shift at his side. However, he relaxed a bit when he said he would find the girl.

No one answered Axel's call into the tower, though it was a very large place with branching rooms along the stairs up, so there were plenty of places to hide, were the girl still alive. Instead, Axel was greeted by Hakanai and her feline companion's presence as they immediately moved to help the ANBU he'd spoken to a moment before.

-----

The ANBU, although his mask covered his face, seemed grateful for the help Hakanai provided. He was also unfazed by the talking leopard, having met tamers in the past. He hissed in pain as Hakanai wrapped bandages around his torso, and then nodded toward the red-haired male who had called out a moment before. "He's looking for a girl who's lost in here...I-I think she's still here, anyway. This place is huge. Help him find her, please..."

-----

[Three posts per person to finish this mission; I will give you more information each round.]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Who ever was helping her stand had guided her to a nearby wall, Liori wanted to thank them but it seemed it would have to wait for later. She rested against the solid wall and listed to the Raikages answers to her worries. 'Still doesn't get rid of the horrible feeling hanging over me... I shouldn't have left if.' She thought to herself, as another mans voice reached into her ears. She was about to answer his questions when the Raikage, sounding short on patience, stopped him and started to insert his athority into the matter. 'Ugh. Hope a fight doesn't break out while I can't see, that'd be a bummer.' She thought with a silent sigh. Closing her eyes she waited, waited for everything to blow over.

[ooc: Tao - Yessir!]

Chakra Pool: [400 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:25 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton

A soft smile somewhat akin to a smirk spread across Myurai's face when Kai once again, lost his temper and began acting like a child unbefit the position he now wore. "As always Kai, you hear but do not listen. I said no to the need to gather and scavenge supplies. I did not disagree to going and surveying the damage. Which I will, of course do. However, this conversation, is not over. Its unbecoming to loose your temper so easily so often." With a flick of his wrist he formed a seal and disappeared in a puff of crystal ice dust.

[exit]

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

Lanfaer

Blissful Daeva

magcookie

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games