Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:44 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Amaya cried running into the bathroom and closing the door and locking it. She leaned back against it, sliding down it, putting her head in her hands.
ria skipped over and sat next to Hiroshi. she decided it was his turn to be interrogated. xD "so.. Hiroshi. can i ask you..stuff?" ria asked, sounding sweet and innocent, like a little cute girl, secretly holding as knife behind her back.

Hiroshi stood up and leaned against the bathroom door. " Sure. Go ahead. Anything." He muttered, putting his forehead against the door.
"Amayas cute, sweet, and she likes you, right? why dont you like her back?" Ria asked, her head tilted a bit.

Hiroshi bit his teeth together, kicking the door hard.
Amaya jumped up and screamed, falling back and hitting her head. She fell unconcious.
Hiroshi banged his fist against the door. " Amaya?!" He yelled. He finally pushed the door open, seeing her on the ground. " Amaya!" He screamed again falling down and holding up her head.
Ria jumped too, suprised at hiroshi. she covered her mouth to keep from screaming or cursing aloud. she looedk to kazuki, worried, then ran to the bathroom to see what happened. "Amaya!!" ria saw her uncauscious. Ria motioned kazuki to come quick.
((sorry had to practice a bit of guitar and paino. sweatdrop and my dad used the computer for a while.. BUT IM BACK NOW!!! X3))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:00 pm
((Dx nyaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im alone again!! x[ and my ice creams gone!!! xD))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Amaya cried running into the bathroom and closing the door and locking it. She leaned back against it, sliding down it, putting her head in her hands.
ria skipped over and sat next to Hiroshi. she decided it was his turn to be interrogated. xD "so.. Hiroshi. can i ask you..stuff?" ria asked, sounding sweet and innocent, like a little cute girl, secretly holding as knife behind her back.

Hiroshi stood up and leaned against the bathroom door. " Sure. Go ahead. Anything." He muttered, putting his forehead against the door.
"Amayas cute, sweet, and she likes you, right? why dont you like her back?" Ria asked, her head tilted a bit.

Amaya jumped up and screamed, falling back and hitting her head. She fell unconcious.
Hiroshi banged his fist against the door. " Amaya?!" He yelled. He finally pushed the door open, seeing her on the ground. " Amaya!" He screamed again falling down and holding up her head.
Ria jumped too, suprised at hiroshi. she covered her mouth to keep from screaming or cursing aloud. she looedk to kazuki, worried, then ran to the bathroom to see what happened. "Amaya!!" ria saw her uncauscious. Ria motioned kazuki to come quick.
((sorry had to practice a bit of guitar and paino. sweatdrop and my dad used the computer for a while.. BUT IM BACK NOW!!! X3))

[[ cool! biggrin ]]
Amaya opened her eyes a little bit rubbing the back of her head. " What happened?" She asked disoriented.
Kazuki crouched down. " Look what you did Hiroshi." He said pushing some hair out of Amaya's face.
Hiroshi hugged amaya, rambling . " Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry i didn't mean to i wasn't thinking-" He shook his head petting the back of her head. " I'm so sorry! "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ cool! biggrin ]]
Amaya opened her eyes a little bit rubbing the back of her head. " What happened?" She asked disoriented.
Kazuki crouched down. " Look what you did Hiroshi." He said pushing some hair out of Amaya's face.
Hiroshi hugged amaya, rambling . " Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry i didn't mean to i wasn't thinking-" He shook his head petting the back of her head. " I'm so sorry! "
ria narrowed her eyes, looking at everyone. she was confused, and didnt know if she quite understood what was going on. "huh?" she scratched the back of her head. "whyd hiroshi kick at the door?" she dindt understand why he was all mad... 0.o  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:39 pm
((hi people))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 pm
sk8rkool1
((hi people))
((yo ;D))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ cool! biggrin ]]
ria narrowed her eyes, looking at everyone. she was confused, and didnt know if she quite understood what was going on. "huh?" she scratched the back of her head. "whyd hiroshi kick at the door?" she dindt understand why he was all mad... 0.o

" I forgive you." Amaya murmured laying her head against his chest.
He shook his head at Ria. " I really, I... Don't...know." He mumbled embarrassed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
((hi people))
((yo ;D))

((sup?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ cool! biggrin ]]

" I forgive you." Amaya murmured laying her head against his chest.
He shook his head at Ria. " I really, I... Don't...know." He mumbled embarrassed
ria smiled and shrugged, as if saying 'no big deal.' she sat on the bed, laying back. things seemed ot be turning up for them, and she dindt want to ruin it. she rested her hands behind her head, looking up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:44 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
((hi people))
((yo ;D))

((sup?))
((eh nm...))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
((hi people))
((yo ;D))

((sup?))
((eh nm...))

((cool))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:54 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
((hi people))
((yo ;D))

((sup?))
((eh nm...))

((cool))
(((so... hows life?... xD haha))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:55 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
((hi people))
((yo ;D))

((sup?))
((eh nm...))

((cool))

((idk. you?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:57 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((sup?))
((eh nm...))

((cool))

((idk. you?))
((eh its okay, could be better. haha do you wanna RP? Nate and eddie are hanging around somewhere.xP))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:59 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((sup?))
((eh nm...))

((cool))

((idk. you?))
((eh its okay, could be better. haha do you wanna RP? Nate and eddie are hanging around somewhere.xP))

((i cant yet))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games