Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:00 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Hiroshi bit his teeth together, kicking the door hard.
Amaya jumped up and screamed, falling back and hitting her head. She fell unconcious.
Hiroshi banged his fist against the door. " Amaya?!" He yelled. He finally pushed the door open, seeing her on the ground. " Amaya!" He screamed again falling down and holding up her head.
Ria jumped too, suprised at hiroshi. she covered her mouth to keep from screaming or cursing aloud. she looedk to kazuki, worried, then ran to the bathroom to see what happened. "Amaya!!" ria saw her uncauscious. Ria motioned kazuki to come quick.
((sorry had to practice a bit of guitar and paino. sweatdrop and my dad used the computer for a while.. BUT IM BACK NOW!!! X3))

[[ cool! biggrin ]]
Amaya opened her eyes a little bit rubbing the back of her head. " What happened?" She asked disoriented.
Kazuki crouched down. " Look what you did Hiroshi." He said pushing some hair out of Amaya's face.
Hiroshi hugged amaya, rambling . " Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry i didn't mean to i wasn't thinking-" He shook his head petting the back of her head. " I'm so sorry! "
ria narrowed her eyes, looking at everyone. she was confused, and didnt know if she quite understood what was going on. "huh?" she scratched the back of her head. "whyd hiroshi kick at the door?" she dindt understand why he was all mad... 0.o

" I forgive you." Amaya murmured laying her head against his chest.
He shook his head at Ria. " I really, I... Don't...know." He mumbled embarrassed
ria smiled and shrugged, as if saying 'no big deal.' she sat on the bed, laying back. things seemed ot be turning up for them, and she dindt want to ruin it. she rested her hands behind her head, looking up at the ceiling.

[[ I have to gooo Dx sorry. ]]
Amaya fell asleep in hiroshi's arms.
Hiroshi chuckled and shook his head, holding amaya still.
Kazuki hugged Ria, laying down next to her and kissing her on the cheek. He put his forehead against hers, smiling and looking deep into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:04 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ cool! biggrin ]]
Amaya opened her eyes a little bit rubbing the back of her head. " What happened?" She asked disoriented.
Kazuki crouched down. " Look what you did Hiroshi." He said pushing some hair out of Amaya's face.
Hiroshi hugged amaya, rambling . " Ohmygosh, I'm so sorry i didn't mean to i wasn't thinking-" He shook his head petting the back of her head. " I'm so sorry! "
ria narrowed her eyes, looking at everyone. she was confused, and didnt know if she quite understood what was going on. "huh?" she scratched the back of her head. "whyd hiroshi kick at the door?" she dindt understand why he was all mad... 0.o

He shook his head at Ria. " I really, I... Don't...know." He mumbled embarrassed
ria smiled and shrugged, as if saying 'no big deal.' she sat on the bed, laying back. things seemed ot be turning up for them, and she dindt want to ruin it. she rested her hands behind her head, looking up at the ceiling.

Kazuki hugged Ria, laying down next to her and kissing her on the cheek. He put his forehead against hers, smiling and looking deep into her eyes.
Ria blushed, not expecting it. "hey!" ria laughed a little. her head layed against his, smiling sweetly.
((yeah i g2g too, sorry sk8tr!! Dx))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ cool! biggrin ]]

Ria blushed, not expecting it. "hey!" ria laughed a little. her head layed against his, smiling sweetly.

Kazuki smiled, sitting up and leaning his head back against the wall. He dove back down unexpectedly and tickled her. He finally stopped and kissed her forehead again taking her hand and helping her up. Kazuki lead them both out into his bedroom. " What you do want to do?" He asked smiling, flashing his white teeth.
" Hey, I'm gonna go take Amaya to her room." Hiroshi nodded and stood up, still holding amaya. He walked to his dorm, laying her down on his bed. She wouldn't let go. Hiroshi sighed, not wanting to wake her up, so he sat down with her, leaning his head back on the wall and leaning back.
Amaya was secretley awake, holding onto him and not letting go just for his touch. She yawned a little bit, holding tighter a little. She opened her eyes and leaned up, kissing him again. " Please, just once." She whispered hoping he'd kiss her back. " It'll mean nothing."
Hiroshi broke the kiss leaning his forehead against hers. " Thats just it. It will." He looked at her for a moment, her expression not changing. He sighed and kissed her again.
Amaya kissed him back, putting her hands oaround his face. She pulled herself against him until he finally wrapped his arms around her. She took her lips away from his slowly, slipping down and laying her head on his chest. " Thank you." She murmured smiling.
Hiroshi frowned, staying silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki smiled, sitting up and leaning his head back against the wall. He dove back down unexpectedly and tickled her. He finally stopped and kissed her forehead again taking her hand and helping her up. Kazuki lead them both out into his bedroom. " What you do want to do?" He asked smiling, flashing his white teeth.
" Hey, I'm gonna go take Amaya to her room." Hiroshi nodded and stood up, still holding amaya. He walked to his dorm, laying her down on his bed. She wouldn't let go. Hiroshi sighed, not wanting to wake her up, so he sat down with her, leaning his head back on the wall and leaning back.
Amaya was secretley awake, holding onto him and not letting go just for his touch. She yawned a little bit, holding tighter a little. She opened her eyes and leaned up, kissing him again. " Please, just once." She whispered hoping he'd kiss her back. " It'll mean nothing."
Hiroshi broke the kiss leaning his forehead against hers. " Thats just it. It will." He looked at her for a moment, her expression not changing. He sighed and kissed her again.
Amaya kissed him back, putting her hands oaround his face. She pulled herself against him until he finally wrapped his arms around her. She took her lips away from his slowly, slipping down and laying her head on his chest. " Thank you." She murmured smiling.

((AWWW!!! so cute!!! x3))
Ria blushed, laughing when he tickled her. when he kissed her she was still blushing, kissed him back until he pulled away. ria hugged his arm. "well, i dont have much on where to go, but i do want to go somewhere." ria looked up at him, smiling. her face was still shaded pink, but not as much as usual.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:50 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Ria blushed, laughing when he tickled her. when he kissed her she was still blushing, kissed him back until he pulled away. ria hugged his arm. "well, i dont have much on where to go, but i do want to go somewhere." ria looked up at him, smiling. her face was still shaded pink, but not as much as usual.

[[ Hehehe.
Kazuki or hiroshi and amaya? Or both. XD ]]
Kazuki itched the side of his nose. " Where?" He smiled getting back up off of the bed, rubbing one of his vibrant green eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:57 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki looked at Keido, wagging her pointer finger. "You should act more like a brother to them than hurt them." She picked up the katana and yawned. "Stop acting all tough. Inside, you're just a big softie." She murmured.
Megumi bent over to pick up the kitchen knife, wiping the blade with her dress. "One day, they're gonna leave you for something you've done. Don't let it come to that." She walked back to the house, leaving the door open.
Mitsuki followed Megumi, motioning for Keido to follow them.
keido cocked an eyebrow and followed them. what the hell were they talking about? 'act like a big brother than hurt them' ? what the heck? 'theyre gonna leace me'? no. hell no. they jsut dont know me. and yeah, i am soft on the inside. so what? but i can be tough. but what the hell? he continued walking into the house, following them.
Racy nudged his leg as he walked by her, making him look down to her. she smiled, saying she was happy he was alright. she had already healed, bubt she didnt feel like getting up.
keido looked down at racy, smiling a tiny smiled, but he didnt want to smile. he didnt feel so hot that moment. =.= god what was with them?
racy just sat in the corner, trying to avoid everything else, trying not to touch to much. it wasnt her house, so it wouldnt be good if she broke something. but on the inside she felt like she was dying. luca still probably hated her. "dammit." she cursed to herself. it was her fault she dindt get all fiece, like she usually would be if keido would ty to rape her. but she felt frozen that time, not knowing why. damn keido. she got al pissed at him again.

[ Rape? Wow, a little extreme there. owo ]
Mitsuki sat next to Racy, her hand placed on Racy's shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" She looked at Megumi, her head nodding slightly. "Megumi, can you please wake up that lazy bum?"
Megumi giggled as she ascended the stairs, keeping her footsteps soft. "Luca! Wake up!" She opened the door to his room, not caring if she was yelled at. "WAKE UP!" She screamed.
Mitsuki looked at Keido and motioned for him to sit. "Luca's parents are gonna be home soon so.. We should make this quick." Mitsuki went inside the kitchen, preparing snacks for them to eat since she was getting hungry herself.
Luca nudged Megumi gently, pushing her out of the way as he made his way downstairs. "They're here, huh?" He murmured. He looked back at Megumi, in time to see her nod to his question. "Thought so." He glanced coldly at Racy, his head turning to look at Keido. "What do you want?" He said, his eyes narrowing as he looked at them.
Megumi stood behind him, her arms crossed. She looked over them, like a wolf examining its prey.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Hehehe.
Kazuki itched the side of his nose. " Where?" He smiled getting back up off of the bed, rubbing one of his vibrant green eyes.
ria laughed, just now realizing that she worded her words terribly. "haha oh i meant, i do want to go somewhere, but i dont know where." ria explained, making more sense. she sat up and moved up to the side of the bed, sitting by where kazuki was standing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:01 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Hehehe.
ria laughed, just now realizing that she worded her words terribly. "haha oh i meant, i do want to go somewhere, but i dont know where." ria explained, making more sense. she sat up and moved up to the side of the bed, sitting by where kazuki was standing.

Kazuki's face turned a little redder than usual. " Oh.. Heh. I see." He said looking up and rubbing the back of his neck momentarily. " Uhh.. We could er.... Uh.." He looked down to his feet. " Pfft. Who am I kidding. I really have no ideas." He chuckled looking back up.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:19 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki looked at Keido, wagging her pointer finger. "You should act more like a brother to them than hurt them." She picked up the katana and yawned. "Stop acting all tough. Inside, you're just a big softie." She murmured.
Megumi bent over to pick up the kitchen knife, wiping the blade with her dress. "One day, they're gonna leave you for something you've done. Don't let it come to that." She walked back to the house, leaving the door open.
Mitsuki followed Megumi, motioning for Keido to follow them.
keido cocked an eyebrow and followed them. what the hell were they talking about? 'act like a big brother than hurt them' ? what the heck? 'theyre gonna leace me'? no. hell no. they jsut dont know me. and yeah, i am soft on the inside. so what? but i can be tough. but what the hell? he continued walking into the house, following them.
Racy nudged his leg as he walked by her, making him look down to her. she smiled, saying she was happy he was alright. she had already healed, bubt she didnt feel like getting up.
keido looked down at racy, smiling a tiny smiled, but he didnt want to smile. he didnt feel so hot that moment. =.= god what was with them?
racy just sat in the corner, trying to avoid everything else, trying not to touch to much. it wasnt her house, so it wouldnt be good if she broke something. but on the inside she felt like she was dying. luca still probably hated her. "dammit." she cursed to herself. it was her fault she dindt get all fiece, like she usually would be if keido would ty to rape her. but she felt frozen that time, not knowing why. damn keido. she got al pissed at him again.

[ Rape? Wow, a little extreme there. owo ]
Mitsuki sat next to Racy, her hand placed on Racy's shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" She looked at Megumi, her head nodding slightly. "Megumi, can you please wake up that lazy bum?"
Megumi giggled as she ascended the stairs, keeping her footsteps soft. "Luca! Wake up!" She opened the door to his room, not caring if she was yelled at. "WAKE UP!" She screamed.
Mitsuki looked at Keido and motioned for him to sit. "Luca's parents are gonna be home soon so.. We should make this quick." Mitsuki went inside the kitchen, preparing snacks for them to eat since she was getting hungry herself.
Luca nudged Megumi gently, pushing her out of the way as he made his way downstairs. "They're here, huh?" He murmured. He looked back at Megumi, in time to see her nod to his question. "Thought so." He glanced coldly at Racy, his head turning to look at Keido. "What do you want?" He said, his eyes narrowing as he looked at them.
Megumi stood behind him, her arms crossed. She looked over them, like a wolf examining its prey.
keido pressed his lips together, his eyebrows raised, looking away. that jsut meant he had nothing to say.
Racy growled at keido. "damn keido say something, or my lifes over." she said, so only kedio could hear.
keido glanced at racy, then luca. "what? what am i supposed to say?" his arms were crossed, looking innocent as if he had nothing to do with anything.
racy furrowed her eyebrows at luca worriedly. then she looked to keido. "come on!!" she nudged at him, lightly. "say something!!"
keido sighed. "fine." then he looked to luca. "ey. im sorry... i didnt really mean to hurt you that much, or whatever. i didnt think it would hurt you al all actually. i thought that if you loved racy enough youd believe her. cuz what she said was true. she had nothing to do with it, a'ight?" then keido glance back at racy.
racy not looking at keido, loking at the ground with her arms crossed.
Keido looked back at luca, an eyebrow raised, practiacally asking if it was enough. or if he needed more proof to finally 'forgive' racy for whatever she didnt do.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Hehehe.

Kazuki's face turned a little redder than usual. " Oh.. Heh. I see." He said looking up and rubbing the back of his neck momentarily. " Uhh.. We could er.... Uh.." He looked down to his feet. " Pfft. Who am I kidding. I really have no ideas." He chuckled looking back up.
Ria smiled. "ha, its fine. how bout we jsut walk around?" ria stood up, standing to his shoulder level. which is whereshe ususlly stood up to. he was ahead and a neck taller then her. her head leaned against his shoulder, smiling peacefully.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:26 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Hehehe.

Ria smiled. "ha, its fine. how bout we jsut walk around?" ria stood up, standing to his shoulder level. which is whereshe ususlly stood up to. he was ahead and a neck taller then her. her head leaned against his shoulder, smiling peacefully.

Kazuki nodded putting an arm around her. " Sounds good." He smiled walking out the door with her, slipping his shoes on quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:35 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Hehehe.

Kazuki nodded putting an arm around her. " Sounds good." He smiled walking out the door with her, slipping his shoes on quickly.
ria walked out with him, holding the hand that was over her shoulder. "so, you hungry?" she asked, hearing her stomach growl slightly. it was kinda embarrassing so she blushed a bit.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm
((hi hi))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Hehehe.

ria walked out with him, holding the hand that was over her shoulder. "so, you hungry?" she asked, hearing her stomach growl slightly. it was kinda embarrassing so she blushed a bit.

Kazuki chuckled. He didn't really eat that much, once and a while. He mostly just drank blood, on the account that he was a vampire. " Not really. I'm a little thirsty though." He smiled, he didn't want to tell her he was a vampire, not wantign to freak her out.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:43 pm
sk8rkool1
((hi hi))

[[ Hi! ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games