Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Battle Training Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1785 1786 1787 1788 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's grosser than gross?
10 Sith apprentices in one garbage can!
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
1 Sith apprentice in 10 garbage cans!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Venomisci's Lightsaber Training room floor!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
The little "gifts" from Darth Scoobadoobacus' booty!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Scabrous constantly slurping up the blood from his never-healing mouth wound!
44%
 44%  [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 126

Fred66 rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 7, 5 Total: 18 (3-24)

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:56 pm
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66

Uses the soda to drown the droid.

Fred 195
Droid 85

The droid is no more.

The new droid sneaks up behind the girl as she gloats and bumps the back of her knees to make her fall forward.
Fred = 250
Droid = 250

Springs back up, swivels and attacks the droid.

Fred 250
Droid 195

The droid spills oil at the girl's feet to make her attacks a little less stable. It backs away and pulls out a blaster.
Fred = 195
Droid = 195

The girl slips under the droid and comes back up to hit it from behind.

Fred 195
Droid 85

The droid falls to the ground. It fires at her ankles.
Fred = 85
Droid = 85

Jumps to avoid and drop kicks the droid.

Fred 85
Droid 85

The droid is no more.
Clatters into a new droid.

Fred 250
Droid 195  
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 5, 3 Total: 9 (3-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:11 am
User Image

MEDIUM(8-sided die)1-4=miss, 5-8=hit 55HP

Dath Zannah = 250
Droid = 195  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 7, 11, 7 Total: 25 (3-36)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:01 pm
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
User Image

HARD(12-sided die)1-9=miss, 10-12=hit 85HP

"New bot, time to die!" Or not, someone's getting a little worn out
"She needs a break, Corwyn might have almost limitless energy but her focus takes time to regain. I'll be destroying this bot. Eventually."

The droid blasts the girl with a fresh hot cup of coffee.
Corwyn = 250
Droid = 250
"Looks like these bots can't even tell the difference between the most obviously polar-opposite personalities. Not to mention that's the nastiest coffee I've ever smelled, of course my parents only drink the highest quality freshly-ground gourmet varieties. So much for advanced AI. I could've made a better artificial sentience with wizardry when I was twelve, for crying out loud." He attempts to fix the poorly programmed machine with magic and stop it from attacking him.
"My girl- uh, friend, was right for once. Apparently she didn't only think these bots are slow and totally reliant on spotty wifi connections, she's actually right for a change."  
Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 1, 7, 1 Total: 9 (3-36)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:25 pm
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
User Image

"She needs a break, Corwyn might have almost limitless energy but her focus takes time to regain. I'll be destroying this bot. Eventually."

Corwyn = 250
Droid = 250
"Looks like these bots can't even tell the difference between the most obviously polar-opposite personalities. Not to mention that's the nastiest coffee I've ever smelled, of course my parents only drink the highest quality freshly-ground gourmet varieties. So much for advanced AI. I could've made a better artificial sentience with wizardry when I was twelve, for crying out loud." He attempts to fix the poorly programmed machine with magic and stop it from attacking him.
"My girl- uh, friend, was right for once. Apparently she didn't only think these bots are slow and totally reliant on spotty wifi connections, she's actually right for a change."
"Am I the only person who realizes this is a prime (rib) opportunity to rack (of ribs) up kills, while the bots are idling?" Gordon prepares to roast this bot, just like his father taught him.  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 4, 1, 9 Total: 14 (3-36)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:07 pm
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
User Image

Corwyn = 250
Droid = 250 - 1 hit
"Am I the only person who realizes this is a prime (rib) opportunity to rack (of ribs) up kills, while the bots are idling?" Gordon prepares to roast this bot, just like his father taught him.

One hit so far. "One hit song so far, aka a song so annoying it makes you wanna hit anyone who's singing it! Of course I only hit Corwyn if she asks me to. The other day she told me to hit her with my best shot and fire away, so I zapped her hair and set it on fire. Harmless prop fire."  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:32 pm
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66

Fred 250
Droid 195

The droid spills oil at the girl's feet to make her attacks a little less stable. It backs away and pulls out a blaster.
Fred = 195
Droid = 195

Fred 195
Droid 85

Fred = 85
Droid = 85

Fred 85
Droid 85

The droid is no more.

Fred 250
Droid 195

The droid is taken by surprise by the girl's attack. It throws out an electronet by reflex.
Fred = 195
Droid = 195

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 8, 7 Total: 19 (3-24)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:33 pm
sachara
User Image

Dath Zannah = 250
Droid = 195

The droid pulls out a lightsaber with each hand and slices diagonally across the Sith's torso.
Darth Zannah = 140
Droid = 195

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 1, 7, 7 Total: 15 (3-36)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:36 pm
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS

Corwyn = 250
Droid = 250 - 1 hit

One hit so far. "One hit song so far, aka a song so annoying it makes you wanna hit anyone who's singing it! Of course I only hit Corwyn if she asks me to. The other day she told me to hit her with my best shot and fire away, so I zapped her hair and set it on fire. Harmless prop fire."

The droid produces a miniature fingertip flamethrower with each hand and gives its opponent a taste of their own medicine. Of course, it's absolutely not prop fire.
Gordon = 250
Droid = 165

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 2, 6, 5 Total: 13 (3-36)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:04 pm
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS

Corwyn = 250
Droid = 250 - 1 hit

The droid produces a miniature fingertip flamethrower with each hand and gives its opponent a taste of their own medicine. Of course, it's absolutely not prop fire.
Gordon = 250
Droid = 165
"Oh look, it's online again. Good thing these shards of broken glass are nice and fireproof."  
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 4, 4 Total: 12 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:40 pm
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
User Image

Dath Zannah = 250
Droid = 195

The droid pulls out a lightsaber with each hand and slices diagonally across the Sith's torso.
Darth Zannah = 140
Droid = 195

The girl has been cut in half!
darth Zannah = 140
Droid = 195  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

Fred66 rolled 3 8-sided dice: 3, 6, 7 Total: 16 (3-24)

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:50 pm
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66

Fred 250
Droid 195

Fred = 195
Droid = 195

Fred 195
Droid 85

Fred = 85
Droid = 85

Fred 85
Droid 85

The droid is no more.

Fred 250
Droid 195

The droid is taken by surprise by the girl's attack. It throws out an electronet by reflex.
Fred = 195
Droid = 195

The electronet recharges the girl's firepower. Fires at the droid.

Fred 195
Droid 85  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 2, 4, 7 Total: 13 (3-36)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:25 pm
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
Ultrabord

Gordon = 250
Droid = 165
"Oh look, it's online again. Good thing these shards of broken glass are nice and fireproof."

The droid completes a somersault to get closer to its opponent. It lands in front of them and reaches out to choke them.
Gordon = 250
Droid = 165

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 7, 7 Total: 18 (3-24)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:26 pm
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
User Image

Dath Zannah = 250
Droid = 195

Darth Zannah = 140
Droid = 195

The girl has been cut in half!
darth Zannah = 140
Droid = 195

The droid is having a difficult time deciding which of the Sith's remaining pieces to battle with. It attempts to slash at both.
Darth Zannah = 30
Droid = 195

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 8, 8, 3 Total: 19 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:27 pm
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66

Fred 195
Droid 85

Fred = 85
Droid = 85

Fred 85
Droid 85

The droid is no more.

Fred 250
Droid 195

Fred = 195
Droid = 195

The electronet recharges the girl's firepower. Fires at the droid.

Fred 195
Droid 85

The droid backs away while pulling out a blaster and firing on the girl.
Fred = 85
Droid = 85

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 12, 7, 12 Total: 31 (3-36)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2024 7:11 pm
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
Ultrabord
Ultrabord

Gordon = 250
Droid = 165

The droid completes a somersault to get closer to its opponent. It lands in front of them and reaches out to choke them.
Gordon = 250
Droid = 165
"Wow, you suck even more than I do!!!" (he only WISHES-) Apparently, wishing he could do a whole lot of *censored* is excellent motivation and he smashes the bot to smithereens.  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1785 1786 1787 1788 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff