Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:17 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((ok.............what now?))

[[ umm... how's the weather? ]]

((its been cold and raining laitly))

[[ Hot , humid and rainy here. ]]

((did ria tell kazuki her real age yet?))
NOO SHUT UP!! DX  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:20 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki chuckled. He didn't really eat that much, once and a while. He mostly just drank blood, on the account that he was a vampire. " Not really. I'm a little thirsty though." He smiled, he didn't want to tell her he was a vampire, not wantign to freak her out.
ria chuckled under her breath. "so, your a vampire too?" she said quietly, just sounding soft and peaceful and calm. she looked up at him with a little smile, not big enough to show her teeth though.

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Too? You're a vampire?" He asked softly, suprised." Maybe thats why I was drawn to you.
ria shrugged. "more than half the people at this school are vampires..." she dint sound so happy about that. "i dont feel special anymore. and i like being..different. at my old school, id always get to show off, and they wouldnt suspect a thing. here..im just... nothing. everyone else is better then me..." ria looked down to the floor. she tried tobe cheerful and alot of other of her happy characteristics, but she couldnt.

Kazuki held her face up with her chin. He shook his head. " No. nonononono. You are the most special person I know. No one. No one, is better than you in anyway. You are you, and thats how I like it. I love you." He smiled leaning down and kissing her.
ria kissed him back for a short while, then pulled away and hugged him, her head in his chest. a tear leeked from the corner of her eye. it was the nicest thing anyone's ever said to her. it made her feel so much better. it woulda usually been, 'yeah you got that right.' or 'uh huh, okay whatever.' or rolling of the eye and impatient 'i dont care' looks. those hurt her deeply. but kazuki was so far the only one whos been able to make her feel truely happy the whole time.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki chuckled. He didn't really eat that much, once and a while. He mostly just drank blood, on the account that he was a vampire. " Not really. I'm a little thirsty though." He smiled, he didn't want to tell her he was a vampire, not wantign to freak her out.
ria chuckled under her breath. "so, your a vampire too?" she said quietly, just sounding soft and peaceful and calm. she looked up at him with a little smile, not big enough to show her teeth though.

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Too? You're a vampire?" He asked softly, suprised." Maybe thats why I was drawn to you.
ria shrugged. "more than half the people at this school are vampires..." she dint sound so happy about that. "i dont feel special anymore. and i like being..different. at my old school, id always get to show off, and they wouldnt suspect a thing. here..im just... nothing. everyone else is better then me..." ria looked down to the floor. she tried tobe cheerful and alot of other of her happy characteristics, but she couldnt.

Kazuki held her face up with her chin. He shook his head. " No. nonononono. You are the most special person I know. No one. No one, is better than you in anyway. You are you, and thats how I like it. I love you." He smiled leaning down and kissing her.
ria kissed him back for a short while, then pulled away and hugged him, her head in his chest. a tear leeked from the corner of her eye. it was the nicest thing anyone's ever said to her. it made her feel so much better. it woulda usually been, 'yeah you got that right.' or 'uh huh, okay whatever.' or rolling of the eye and impatient 'i dont care' looks. those hurt her deeply. but kazuki was so far the only one whos been able to make her feel truely happy the whole time.

Kazuki wiped the tear and smiled. " No C'mon. Lets go walk." He said taking her hand and walking with her around the school.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((ok.............what now?))

[[ umm... how's the weather? ]]

NOO SHUT UP!! DX
((if you dont have ria do it ill have negi do it and i had negi tell her he whould remember?))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:31 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

NOO SHUT UP!! DX
((if you dont have ria do it ill have negi do it and i had negi tell her he whould remember?))
Dx uwaa negi's an evil brother. >.< nuuuuuu!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki wiped the tear and smiled. " No C'mon. Lets go walk." He said taking her hand and walking with her around the school.
ria wiped the last of her tears with the back of her free hand. her nose was all pink since she just cried a bit. she cracked in a smiled, walking up next to kazuki, wrapping her arm around his arm, laying her head on it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:36 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria wiped the last of her tears with the back of her free hand. her nose was all pink since she just cried a bit. she cracked in a smiled, walking up next to kazuki, wrapping her arm around his arm, laying her head on it.

Kazuki squatted down. " Hop on my back." He said smiling, looking back with a wink.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:39 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

NOO SHUT UP!! DX
((brothers and sisters do that to each other))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

NOO SHUT UP!! DX
(( xD haha i know. but ria can neverdo it to negi since he never has anythign to hide. =.= not fair))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:47 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki squatted down. " Hop on my back." He said smiling, looking back with a wink.
ria blushed, but smiled and nodded. she did as she was told, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. her head rested next to his, on his shoulder. she smiled, still blushing.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

NOO SHUT UP!! DX
(( xD haha i know. but ria can neverdo it to negi since he never has anythign to hide. =.= not fair))
((haha ill make stuff for him to hide but she doesnt know about yet hahaha))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:49 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria blushed, but smiled and nodded. she did as she was told, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. her head rested next to his, on his shoulder. she smiled, still blushing.

Kazuki smiled, and started running down the hallways with her. " You're so light, I almost didn't notice you there." He chuckled, slowing a little. " Where to princess?" He asked looking around outside. " Anywhere in mind? "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:58 pm
Ria did have something in mind, and spoke honestly. "im just wondering where everyone is. i hope theyre alright..." ria said, refurring to Racy, Nate, Eddie, Keido and Negi. and some others i guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:01 pm
angel_eyes200
Ria did have something in mind, and spoke honestly. "im just wondering where everyone is. i hope theyre alright..." ria said, refurring to Racy, Nate, Eddie, Keido and Negi. and some others i guess.

negi was walking around and saw them he walks to them "hi"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:03 pm
Ria looked up and saw negi. "oh! hi Negi-san!!" ria said cheerfully. she was still kinda blushing, being in kazuki's back n all.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games