Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:20 pm
An evil noise lowing behind him, he grabs Ukraine by the shoulders, lifts her up to his face, and.....

Hugs her. Sobbing.

"Why would you hurt me like that, Sister~?! I thought you loved me!" Russia bawls, squeezing his sister tight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:21 pm
*not breathing due to a minor heart attack* ......x.x  

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Sees Ukraine pass out and blinks. Notices Sealand's out there alone with Russia, in kolkol mode. Chews his lower lip, wishing Belarus wasn't a fish! Still... He peeked from behind the tree. "R-Russia-san, she's passed out..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:22 pm
AH! She's stopped breathing! @_@ CPR! CPR Quick!  

Sealand-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:24 pm
*Watches her siblings through the water.*

"...pook pook...*air bubbles*..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:25 pm
*soul floating around body* ...X.x...  

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:25 pm
Russia gasps. "Did....did I kill her? Did I just kill my sister!?" In a state of minor shock, he gently places her on the ground....

And runs to Lithuania, flailing his arms and sobbing. "Lithuania! Lithuania! You know CPR! Help her! Help her!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:30 pm
((Я собираюсь умереть, если кто-то не сделать что-нибудь!

@russia: Вы не смеют позволить Литва трогайте меня, брат! ))

X.X.....

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:30 pm
"W-w-what?" His face turned bright red. He came over though, swallowing hard. "A-alright..." He took a deep breath, heart pounding, and held Ukraine's nose as he placed his mouth over hers, breathing hard. Still blushing, he pushed in her chest. "Oh, please breathe..." If she didn't, Russia would flip.

(( lol@fish!Bela. HOW DO YOU CHANGE BACK? D8 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:33 pm
((Crappy older sister's magic is crappy....and being a fish is kinda....refreshing......It's like I'm..free..))

*Looks at Lithuania* "..."

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:33 pm
(( Eeew! Литва микробы!))
*eyes open and the blushes deeply* -GASP- Oh my god! -cough cough cough-...Russia! ;A; Вы пусть рядом со мной?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:34 pm
Russia, worried, looms over Lithuania as he works on getting Ukraine to breather again. He brings his hands up to his face, his mouth slightly open like he's about to say something, and tears rolling down his face. "Liet....is she okay?"

((LOL ANGST. 8D

EDIT: *epic fist shake* DARN ME FOR TYPING SLOWLY))  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:38 pm
*swim swim*

*Looks at Ukraine, then swims under rock shelter, terrified.*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:39 pm
"I-I think so..." Gets up and rushes over to the pond that Bela's in, dipping down to wet his lips, rubbing them with the back of his hand. "Guh... I've never even kissed a girl before...! Honestly..." Does it again.  

Lithuania-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:39 pm
((*FLAILFLAIL* I type to slow to catch some of your replies....;A; ))

Russia gasps. "But sister! I had to! You stopped breathing, and I'm not allowed to give CPR after that last time....Прости меня!" he hides his head in his arms, hoping Ukraine won't blow up on him.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games