Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

Alice continued fumbling with the cloak that was so loose it covered nearly her entire face. It unfortunately blocked ehr vision from whoever was here
"Who are you?!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

"Keep that cloak on Alice!!" *Diyske told Alice with a stern but still gently voice,as he kept his eyes fixed on his father, once he stayed as the median between the two, Alice hopefully wouldnt be able to see him and be condemned to her life time of his face haunting her mind every waking minute*

"Dont look at him!" *now averting his attention back to his father,he kept serious and said*
"What name would you like me to call you? despite the fact your really name scares the Crap out of eveyone when you introduce yourself to them personaly"

Diyske

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

Alice squeaked, folding her arms under the cloak and turning away a bit
"hmph!" She tapped her foot impatiently
"him who?!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

*Luce gave Diyske an unamused stare as his son attempted to be a Man for once.A part of him wanted to smile but this wasnt the place nor the time for that. He ignored his sons comments and got to the point of his arrival*

"Do not interfer with Death and his son!!"  

Diyske

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

"Death and his son? Haha, you're funny. I knew this place was wierd, but wow, that's a new one." Alice rolled her eyes, turning her back to the two  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image

He stood in the doorway, one arm supporting the other as he stroked his razor sharp beard. Folded over his lip like a roof an equally sharp 'stash. His long dark hair fell forward shadowing the crimson glowing orbs of hate. Though it could just be a reflection. His tall thin frame was draped with a thin silk button-down shirt and trousers. Loose and flowing like untucked bedsheets.

His bare feet slapped against the floor as he took a few steps forward, the shadow across his face seemingly expiring only to fall forward like his own personal raincloud. His lip twitched in a half smile when he made his decision...

... This was his new home.

User Image

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:31 am
User ImageNick was Death's favorite son, heck his favorite among the 7 children. But this warped kind of love wasn't shown the least bit. Death had always treated Nick like a failure, a dog who should always obey his master. Nick's siblings were perfect but wasn't strong enough to be Death's successor.

Stephany, aka Lust
Alex, aka Pride
Rachel, aka Envy
James, aka Sloth
Emily, aka Greed
and Bryan, aka Gluttony

Death swiped Nick off his feet and quickly followed up with a knee to the gut. While mid-air, Death did a round house kick, sending Nick flying across the room and slamming into the pavement like a cannon ball. "Is this all you've got? I'm dissappointed. I knew staying with these lower beings would weaken you to the very bone."

Nick was in much pain as blood slowly dripped from his mouth. He slowly got up but before he can get back on his feet, his father kicked him once more.

Death placed his foot on Nick's head to keep him pinned to the floor. "You're lucky I still have a purpose for you, you ungreatful piece of sh*t." Before Death could kick Nick again, a familiar scent filled the room. "Sonneillon, what an unexpected surprise." He faced Kurai who was in Sonneillon's complete control. "And I see you found a lovely body to use. Your tastes are excellent as always. You wouldn't mind if I tore it up for you, or would you prefer I tear you up first?" Death sensed a small connection between Kurai and Nick which made him feel disgusted. But before he could comment on that as well, another being came to play. "I see Flo, the Legendary Dragon of the West is here as well. That explains the pathetic barrier. Ah I remember how her lover perished and got sealed so easily. What was the name again?" Death smirked. "Oh yes.. Ra. The fool who tried to take me down as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:42 am
User ImageUser ImageCatherine got downstairs as she looked up and saw Karin. She just ignored and walked into the staff room.

Karin sharply turned her head to a door named 'Staff Room' I definitely saw Catherine or someone similiar... Karin thought as she made a calm look.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 am
User Image

*he was truly Diyske's father because now becoming aware of Alice's presence did Luce now gave her a charming like smile much similar to Diyske's.He then said with a sarcastic but truthful tone*

"Then i guess you wont believe the truth that my name is Luicifer and Diyske here is my son and rightful Heir" *he now gave her a droll stare and waited for her reaction to his words*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Sonneillon smirked. "Yes, this is my favorite little puppet. I've grown rather fond of her... I don't treat her the way you do your puppet. Or should I say son?

His gaze shifted to Nick, and upon seeing the boy's current pitiful state, his eyes sparkled with a sick twist of glee. When Death mentioned Ra, Sonneillon snickered. "If you are worried that I'll be as easy to take down as that pathetic creature, you are sadly mistaken. Besides, who said I was going to kill you? The time for that will come, but right now..."

He lashed out a dagger of shadows and threw it at Nick. It fell short of its target though; grazing only his shoulder.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Korbin de la Vega

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

Auras of Chaos swirled around him as he moved further into the bar, tickling his senses attempting to rile his blood. He frowned, so many fighting entropy...

His skin tightened at the word, drying like an autumn leaf. He gave a adjusting tug to his collar bringing a little more faux life to his bones. Actively sighing he turned towards the back of the bar. He wanted to explore, and resisted the urge. Eternity would have to suffice for his curiosity.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image

Flo was unamused.
"Yeah don't mind me, I'm just hanging here." she spoke to no one in particular, yet still all heads turned. It was kinda funny really, all of them under one roof again, circles coming around, never breaking never ending. Just circles.

With little thought to the matter, Flo broke from Sonneillon/Kurai's hold, landing on her feet with a bit of a plop. With both hands in her pocket she tilted her head while sizing up the males.

She spoke to Death first, "Hey now, I don't go to your home and call your yard pathetic now do I? Besides, who say the barrier was to keep anything out?" she looked at him sideways knowingly.

Flo turned at the sounds behind the door drifted to her ears, and wouldn't you know it, more super bads to join in the fun. Yea. Good thing Diyske was seemly keeping his father busy, or was it the other way around. The Dark Lord and Death had always been close, perhaps his presence here wasn't any better then the two beings in front of her. Yeah, this life was nothing but a big chess board, all in it were mere pieces for thoses of power to move as they saw fit. Good thing Flo stop playing these pissing games long time aga.

She turned to the Sonneillon/Kurai duo, "I get why he's here" she said pointing to Death and seed. And I get why he's here" this time pointing to the door were the Dark Prince and seed stood unseen. "But I don't get why your here. I mean your not even a major power source," she slowly began circling him "Hell you don't even have the strenght to come here in person, using a lowly demon to do your bidding instead. Tsk. How weak is thee." Flo chuckles and moved to pick up the dagger that fell short of its target. Toying with it in her hand, she looked back to Death "Hmmm...seems the little demon wants to take your kill, I'm sure your servants won't think less of you for loosing to him." She grinned. "After all, who wouldn't want to follow a male that couldnt' even defeat a mere demon lord."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image

"Aren't most kids 'rightful heirs'? It's not that hard to believe!" Alice sighed, sort of annoyed at the current situation and the fact she was blind from seeing any of it
"You emphasized your name, is there anything 'special' you'd like to say about it? I know plenty of Lucifers!" She scoffed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kurai's vision was clouded. It went in and out of focus and made her dizzy. It became painful; as if sharp needles were sticking into her temples. She was vaguely aware of the conversation that went on; the words drifted in and out of focus and all she could smell was blood. Eventually though, she could make out the figures that were around her and felt them; Flo, Nick--she shuddered as she felt Death. And then there was something else, centering around her... Her master.

Kurai felt a surge of power and heard Sonneillon's voice coming from within her. She felt the daggers materialize behind her, she saw who they were aiming for, aimed to kill--

She screamed.

"No! I'm done with killing someone I love just because you want me to! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

-o-

Sonneillon's cool expression turned into a furious grimace.

"The dragon thinks she can twist us around, hmm? he began, angered. "True, I am significantly weaker than Death. But it wasn't this way a few centuries ago, was it, old friend?"

He snarled and Kurai's eyes were spitting like live coals.

"I wouldn't need to use this wretched body if you hadn't stolen my power from me! I am the rightful master of death! I AM!"

Sonneillon got ready to launch a new wave of daggers, and his eyes gleamed as he prepared to finish off his enemy's son.

"Don't worry, this time I won't miss," he hissed.

The daggers rocketed forward, but all of a sudden, they turned into wisps of shadow before they could reach Nick.

Sonneillon cursed; there was a ringing in his ears. He could hear the girl screaming inside his head, forcing him to get out. He clutched at the body he possessed, but he couldn't. It was like he was being burnt -- He needed to leave.

"This isn't the end if it!" he howled before disappearing into nothingness, leaving Kurai's body crumpled on the ground.

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games