Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mithrril

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:44 pm
Hey all! I'm new. I've been a member since the Community Spotlight but I haven't posted anything until now. Anyway, I'm 23, married, with a cat and two guinea pigs. I've been on Gaia since 2003 but I had forgotten my account and misplaced it for a couple years (and when I came back it had been hacked) so I really only got back into Gaia this year.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:02 am
Hi everyone. I'm really ancient - 49 (almost 50)! My kids drug me on to Gaia so we could "do something together" on the computer, but then they took off to other sites and I became addicted. I have 4 kids and am held hostage by marriage in the State of Missouri (pronounce that: Misery) and have been a "stay-at-home" mom for about 25 years. Finally started college last year and am usually frazzled! Not alot of time but try to hit the site at least once a day for daily chance. smile I'm hoping for some decent conversation and to make friends with some older people. All these kids kinda make me feel like a creepy old perv. sad And my teen years sucked. Hearing it all again is not a thrill.

On a more positive note - I've been cruising the forums and y'all have really brought back alot of old memories for me. Cartoons and rock bands! I've laughed more tonight than I usually do in a week. Thanks to all of you that post. It's great to know there are others out there to share memories with!  

Refoya

Niniann_Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 pm
Hello everyone. I'm a 22 year old georgia girl and I have to say that it's rather nice to see so many others on Gaia my age, and older. Oh gah, childhood memories will run rampant reading some of these topics. Old video games were so much fun XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Refoya
Hi everyone. I'm really ancient - 49 (almost 50)! My kids drug me on to Gaia so we could "do something together" on the computer, but then they took off to other sites and I became addicted. I have 4 kids and am held hostage by marriage in the State of Missouri (pronounce that: Misery) and have been a "stay-at-home" mom for about 25 years. Finally started college last year and am usually frazzled! Not alot of time but try to hit the site at least once a day for daily chance. smile I'm hoping for some decent conversation and to make friends with some older people. All these kids kinda make me feel like a creepy old perv. sad And my teen years sucked. Hearing it all again is not a thrill.

On a more positive note - I've been cruising the forums and y'all have really brought back alot of old memories for me. Cartoons and rock bands! I've laughed more tonight than I usually do in a week. Thanks to all of you that post. It's great to know there are others out there to share memories with!
Hello! Im 40 years old and Im hooked also. My mother, sister, daughter, and nephew are all on gaia. Maybe one of these days we can talk.  

Vampgirlz

mule number 562

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:15 pm
Hi I'm 23 years old and have been on and off gaia for a few years now. Its been interesting but I thought it might be time to reach out and see who was out there closer to my age bracket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:41 pm
New here as well, and just recently old! :grabs decaf coffee and cane: AH this is the life heart  

JuilianFai

angelplustwo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 am
hello everyone. I am new to this guild but have been on gaia for 2 years yesterday. i just wanted to say hi and check things out heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image

Hello! Been on gaia for little over a year now on another account.
I didn't feel like coughing up 10,000 gold to change my name again
so here we are. Anyway, I'm 27 and looking forward to chatting with you all.

peace
mrgreen

Kaoru 81

MistressGemini

Sarcastic Lightbringer

11,690 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 pm
Hello everyone. It is nice to find a place for 18 and older finally! I am 33 year old wife and mom from California.

I am currently sick with the flu so I won't be able to be around as often as I would like. I hope to meet all of you very soon though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 pm
Hullo! I am new to the guild and fairly new to Gaia (44 days)...and addicted. I am recently 39 and like Jack Benny I think I'll stop at that age. I am a Psych student so please don't tell me your dreams because I will secretly be analyzing you....I can't help it, it is the curse of being a Psych student...I am told we outgrow it after a while.
I have 3 schnauzers and 2 mini and one giant who thinks he is mini. Ever have a 100 lb dog decide to sit in your lap?

Anywho hello...glad to see I am not only one who likes to play dress up and spend lots of gold on imaginary belongings.  

Katiebuggers

fh-gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:39 am
Thanks for the add. Glad to finally find a place where I can't be called an old cow!!
Just for that I donated 1000g biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:11 pm
Katiebuggers
Hullo! I am new to the guild and fairly new to Gaia (44 days)...and addicted. I am recently 39 and like Jack Benny I think I'll stop at that age. I am a Psych student so please don't tell me your dreams because I will secretly be analyzing you....I can't help it, it is the curse of being a Psych student...I am told we outgrow it after a while.
I have 3 schnauzers and 2 mini and one giant who thinks he is mini. Ever have a 100 lb dog decide to sit in your lap?

Anywho hello...glad to see I am not only one who likes to play dress up and spend lots of gold on imaginary belongings.

Maybe I haven't been one long enough to grow out of analyzing not only dreams but just all my friends. I hope to finish my psych degrees soon but life has other plans again for a while I guess.

So anyways, hi, I was glad to find here, I started feeling a bit creepy when I realized all the people I was meeting on Gaia were kids. I'm a kid at heart, doing the Ork thing. I have a degree in performing arts, so thats busy collecting dust... I'm 21 for the 15th time (I wont admit it most of the time)

I think I should skip the cane and grab a wheel chair...  

iggies

georgecat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:13 pm
I just joined GGG today and have been a Gaian since November last year. My Bday is next Tuesday Feb. 10 at which time I will be 60. Yes I said 60 and proud of it. Still haven't outgrown playing dress up. I change my avitar almost daily and have become a clothes horse for her. As it is now winter I am at home a lot and spend a lot of time on the computer. Another grandmother got me involved with Gaia so I told her about the GGG. Hope to meet some of you and have a few laughs. rofl rofl cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:37 am
Hey everyone!! I'm not new, but I have been away for a while, so I'm reintroducing myself. sweatdrop Anyhoo, for those who don't know or don't remember, I'm a 26 year old gamer, hanging out for some (occasionally) decent online gaming.

By the way, GO GEORGECAT!!!! We love you for your inner child. Welcome to GGG!!  

KittyRyu

Havoc Fury Magnus

Aged Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:10 pm
Hallo, I'm 25 years old going to be 26 in March. Just like to say that I'm glad I'm not the only "oldtimer" on this site. I am fairly new here joined back in 2008. Please be kind to me. biggrin  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games