Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:22 pm
Grunny! gonk *retreats to the men's room to wash off his Grunny*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:26 pm
::Takes one more shot from the plum sake::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:27 pm
*smirks* So, my peeps, what are the haps for today? I got eight more hours of my shift left, and I need to do everything that is possible to stay awake for this last leg...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:28 pm
Maune
::Takes one more shot from the plum sake::

How's the sake Maune? Would you like another bottle?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:29 pm
*comes out of the men's room with Grunny wrapped in a towel* I guess this would be as good of a time as any to get that sleep I mentioned earlier. stare *pays for his drinks and drops an amethyst in the tip jar before leaving*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:30 pm
Hm.....I'm getting ready to make cookies IRL......so whatever ya'll decide will work for me! smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:31 pm
Nah another bottle is not needed Icy ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:34 pm
*glares at TES* You would just have to mention "sleep" wouldn't you?! scream *waves TES off with her hand* Fine then! Hope your sleep is interrupted on numerous occasions and you dream of big fluffy scones chasing you in a humongous cup of coffee!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:37 pm
lol ::relaxs in his chair after the 4 shots of plum sake::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 pm
*Sits calmly at one of booths reading*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm
*walks in w/platter of fresh cookies* anyone hungry? Aww, TES is gone...and here I am w/baked goods! xd *sets cookies on the bar* Guess people can just help themselves if they want to. *leaves to go stroll thru the other threads*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:54 pm
*walks in and heads straight for the bar, grabbing two glasses, Henessey, Jaegermeister, Red Bull, and a Corona. Icy then pours a quad shot of Henessey, makes a Jager-Bomb, and drinks half of the Corona before the other drinks are done* I'm really trying to hold out on taking my vacation early, but I believe I'm taking it at the end of this month!*knocks back Henessey and finishes off Corona* *sniffs* OH! I smell cookies! *looks at the end of the bar and sees a plateful of cookies* Katana must've dropped these off!*rushes over to see if there are any double chunk chocolate chip, and to her surprise she finds some* scream MINE!!! *stuffs two cookies in her mouth while grabbing three more* Mmmmmmmmmmm...chocolate........  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:55 pm
*walks back in from lurking* Hey Icy! I see ya found the cookies! smile *grabs a Corona & joins her at the bar* Early vacation, hm? Gonna go anywhere or just stay home?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:02 pm
*smiles at Katana through a mouthful of cookies* Hey girl! I odn't know just yet. Right now, hiding at home away from those crazy people is good enough for me! *stuffs two more cookies into her mouth* Sorry to be such a "cookie monster" but it has been entirely too long since I've had homemade chocolate chip cookies! Chocolate is my real weakness. You can get whatever you want from me with chocolate.*realizing she's jsut given her secret away, Icy looks around to make sure no one else is in the bar, listening*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:04 pm
Love the wanted poster! Now we can officially be a Triad! xd Now if we only had a place to wreak havoc it'd be great! *sips Corona*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games