Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 pm
(( you want me to act like how you made him act like "i don't like you i wanna kill you" thing? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:23 pm
(((Lol sure... Bring comedy back!)))  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 pm
Ace looked at Kuhn and projected his thoughts to him. "Me no like you." He snatched the bottle from his hands and squirted it to his face.

(( BABY WARS >D ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 pm
Kuhn flapped his hands around "Gahh! stop it Ace! I took care of you! now give me back my buba" Kuhn flailed his arms around trying to block the milk.... he was unsuccessful... Kuhn grabbed Aces Pacifier that was on the ground and stuck it in his mouth "Ha! no its mine, guh!" he spat it out ad pulled out a long hair out of his mouth "ewwwww...."  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Ace was embrassed. "Hey!" he snatched his pacifier back. "It doesn't matter if you took care of me or not." Ace stuck his nose in the air. "Mommy said treat you like an older brother so that means your Mommy's child now." He gave him a serious look. "I'M THE ONLY CHILD MOMMY HAS! WE DON'T NEED OR WANT YOU!" He started throwing all his plushies at Kuhn's face.

(( hehe this is fun xD ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm
Kuhn got hit in the face and flopped over and sat back up "Theres a chance I could have been adopted..." he got hit agian "Ouch! Okay now that hurt!" he stood up and walked around Ace "Ha I can walk what can you do!"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 pm
A tear welled up in Ace's eye. "Umm...i can crawl..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:58 pm
Kuhn stopped and dropped to the ground 'oh god if he cries I'm so dead.....!' he thought "Ummmm... Ace...." he looked at Ace "Can I teach you to walk?"  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:59 pm
Ace tilted his head to the side. "Ok.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm
(( night daddy ;D ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 pm
(((Nighty -huggle-)))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:30 am
((xDDDDDD))

Maralyn shrugged. "Well, I'm no strategist. I only Council." She said looked at Tsuna. "What do you think?"

Seyn went to sit with Shirean and Lee. "I doubt we've me yet. I'm Seyn. I'm on the DeathPenalties, but I love the Chibi Cupcakes."

Shirean looked at the little girl. "I'm Shirean, and here's Lee." She said. "I was on the DeathPenalties for a while until THIS happened."  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:43 am
[[xD haha ]]

Kaz finnally locked onto the spot Zack was at he then teleported there not paying attention to the little baby war going on

Zack and Eric started walking away from the water fall Zack put a hoodie on so no one could see his face when they passed by a certain spot he sensed alot of pure auras under ground he raised a eyebrow "Eric i think its safer if you stay with them for awhile" he then teleported Eric into the Chibi's new base Zack turned around and looked at Kaz and they both started walking and talking

Eric ran around laughing "WEEEEEEE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:49 am
Maralyn watched the little boy run around. "How'd you get in?"  

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm
Kishiko, with a flick of her hand, turned their dreary HQ into a fabulous one fit for royalty. There was a throne on top of a stairway. She walked over to it and sat down. "I want status report!" A boy with long bangs that covered his eyes came up to her. "A few of our field spies have reported no one being in the ruins of the old academy," he said.

"Is that so?" Ichiro, guess you made a base of your own... "Well first we need to organize a plan."

A girl with pink hair came up. "We already have Mistress. One of our numbers picked up a Chibi that seemed lost." A couple of big muscled guys pulled in a boy and threw him at the floor of Kishiko's feet. She grabbed his jaw and made him face her. "Where are they?"

"I'll never tell you!" the boy replied.

"Loyalty. That is very good. But not if you want to live." She released his face and ordered the guards to take him to a cell filled with rotting bones. "Do not give him any food. Just water. For the rest of the week!" She then looked at the pink haired girl again. "How, my dear, is having a hostage a plan?" She pulled her hand back and slapped the girl. She fell down the stairs. "We need a real plan."

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games