Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm

User Image
Nike looked around and saw Jack. He looked hurt so she made her way to him. "Are you okay?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Brago picked her up and returned to the mansion. " Get some rest, Hana" he laid her down then sat on his side of the bed.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 pm

User Image
"OK" Hana said, closing her eyes as she laid on the bed. She fell asleep and started to dream. Once again, Kane's face invaded her mind. She winced in her sleep and the Dream Kan reached out and touched her. He leaned in closer to her face and she screamed, waking up.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 pm

"what is it Hana?" Brago said shocked.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 pm

User Image
Hana curled up into a ball on the bed. "He's in my head!" She cried. It had take Brago a hundred years for her to let him as close as Kane had gotten to her early, and it had really shaken her up.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:51 pm

"Who are you talking about, Hana?"

DemolitionboyXX

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
Nike looked around and saw Jack. He looked hurt so she made her way to him. "Are you okay?"
"I've been worse. But this is pretty bad." He coughed up blood again. "It's not healing right." He showed her his chest and the hole where the bullet was. "Garrett...helped me...But I still don't understand..."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 pm

User Image
"I...I think his name is Kane." She said, shaking. "He came up to me when I was trying to help you. and.. and he got really close to me and shot power into you all at once, and then got even closer to me." She felt like she was a baby again, complaining about people getting close to her. "Then he left, but he was so close to me..." She held her arm tightly around herself. I thought I had gotten over this problem....I guess just with Brago. she thought to herself.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:59 pm

"Ah, the Seductor." Brago laughed. "Dont turn down your dreams Hana. All you will have to turn to is nightmares"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:03 pm

User Image
"I don't want him in my dreams, I don't want him that near me!" she cried. This was just a bad day all around for her.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Brago laid down and held her close. "I will be here. Its okay. Be a good girl and I will give you your reward for a good job on the battlefield in the morning" Brago chuckled.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 pm

User Image
Hana Snuggled into him. "Thank you Brago." she said, nuzzling him.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:15 pm

User Image
She looked at the wound, and dipped her finger around the edges and licked her finger. "Mercury coated" she murmured. She looked at him," Sorry Jack, had to know, and uh, please don't take this the wrong way." She bent her head and licked the wound clean, ignoring, the burning tingling on her tongue. She cut her finger and let a few drops in and watched as the edges began to heal. "It's a bit slower but you should heal in no time. Silver poisoning you know. Who is Garrett?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:16 pm

"Its fine, its fine." Brago said rubbing her back and backside to comfort her

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 pm

User Image
Hana made a purring noise as Brago rubbed her. She closed her eyes, trying to relax.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games