Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 pm
Tomoyo shrugged. "Eh...." She said. Jude hugged her. "No." He said. She sighed. "Fine."
Kazumi jumped out and started running at full speed. 'That was almost too easy...' She thought to Chris.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:41 pm
'just wait..they knew we wud try something so they lets us go...theyr gonna wait about an hour before they send out the dogs on us...no offence. and u kno..iv seen the inside of erin's head..her past is way too scary. i feel for her and..i see why she leans on blake alot. if it wernt for him, she'd b in the crazy house by now...' she sent bak.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 pm
Kazumi nodded. 'Yeah... She's tough. Well, I think there's a lake not too far away, so we should probably go through there when they do come.' She thought, jumping onto a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:57 pm
'watevr u think is best..iv never actualy been outside the gate..ya she is..she tends to not take crap from others at all.' chris thought.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:00 pm
Kazumi chuckled and nodded. 'Yeah, that's for sure.' She said as she jumped from tree to tree. 'Where should we go?' She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 pm
'you kno your way around..you lead the way. so wat did you do with them?' she sent bak sighing mentally.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 pm
She nodded and continued to move forward. 'With what?' She asked.
((-_-" Blonde moment, sorry))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:24 pm
(lol its cool. i hav those all the time smile hah jk evry now and then i do)
'with ur littl friends. the group your sister is with.' chris thought.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 pm
((Oh smile ))
'Ah. I left them, I don't know where they are right now.' She sent back.
((I almost forgot, thanks for joining the lucky star guild. I was gonna send you an invite, but I forgot sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm
(wher r tomoyo and erin and them right now? haha i forgot. are they still at the hospital waiting for hannah?)
'oh..well wen u wer with them..and wen i was picking thro erin's memory.it semed like you wer attached to them..do you feel bad for betraying them? im not gonna judge you or anything but im just curious.' chris sent flying low.
(no problemo lol i dont read anime so i havnt posted anything in ther yet lol sweatdrop )  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm
((They're in the hospital smile ))
'.. Yeah.' She replied, biting her lip. 'Don't get mad.. But I was going to try to kill you while you were controlling Erin and then kill myself.'
((It's ok smile XD I think I went crazy with making rps.. And then I burned out sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm
(ah, ok gracias chica! hah)
'no..im not mad. i wud do the same. but im pretty sure blake or any one of them wud kill you before you cud kill yourself first..blake wud probably get to you..he realy loves her..kinda makes me rethink about working for Itex sometimes.' chris rambled on.
"i wonder how long it'll b before they walk thro thos hospital doors questioning us again.." i muttered. "they probably wont. i mean they wudnt cuz they already got their answers last time." blake said.
(lol nice)  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 pm
)(No problem XD))
'True...' She thought. 'Yeah..' She chuckled a bit. 'Remember when we started working with each other? I think we were around 7 maybe?'
Tomoyo looked around. "You never know..." She said, looking at the doors.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm
(omg! omg! u made a max rp in ther! nice! lol)
'ya...remember wen i accidently beat the crap out of our trainer?' she sent bak snickering to herself.
just as we talked about it two men dressed in black suits walked in thro the doors. one of them took their unglasses off slow like they do in those cop shows and movies. "great...good thing we dont hav the littl ones here..derek wudv been a good help tho." blake mutered.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm
((Lol yeah, Maximum Ride is the only thing I can rp and never run out of ideas for sweatdrop ))
Kazumi chuckled. 'How could I forget that? He was in the infirmary for like, forever!' She sent.
"Crap...." Tomoyo and Jude said at the same time.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games