Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 pm
Draco looked around him, seeing an ancient Egyptian tomb. "I'll be damned. We're in the middle of a tomb in Egypt? Never would've expected that one." He hefted his large blade up on his shoulder, ready to use it, should the need arise...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm
arx knocked on the tomb a cetain way. "venash..wake up its time to help.." he said as the lid opened and a mummy rose up. Draco..meet the great pharoh Venash Kuramah!"

venash looked the same age as a seventeen year old. "Marx.." He said then yawned and stretched. "I can already sense the damage caused by fear..." He said walking towards a wall. he scratched his head as his body came apart and floated in the air as he head studied the wall's inscription. "ery well...lets depart." He said as his body came back together. "after all..your friends will need help."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:59 pm
((so are we waiting on Ichigo before you post as Sorrow, Voo?))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 pm
((yep))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:21 am
Draco gave an impressed whistle. "Wow. Nice to meetcha, then, sir!" "Sir" was about as formal as Draco ever got, unless he knew he needed more flowery speech. When the body came apart, he looked on in awe at the former pharaoh. "What the...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 am
Venash looked at draco. "You've never met a mummy...I can tell." He said as he wlaked over to him. "my powers are unique.....you won't see anyone else with them." Venash said a she turned and walked a few feet back. "For instance...this power." He said as he grabbed the wrappings on his face. He ripped them open as a decayed face shot our a blasted Draco with a grey blast of fog. The fog turned Draco into a chibi form of himself. "Tht is my favorite attack..." He said as the face went back in and the wrapping re wrapped the face. "Its a temporary curse....but it leaves you vulnerable to massive attacks.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:36 pm
Draco stood only about 3 feet tall, now, almost half of his normal height, and his sword had changed to match his size. His voice became squeaky, as if he'd inhaled helium. "Hey! That wasn't cool! Ain't that supposed to be for your enemies?" It was hard for him to be taken seriously in such a state.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 pm
"It is...but I can use it however I want." He said as the curse wore off.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Draco brushed himself off after returning to normal. "Thanks. That curse don't seem like too bad of a weapon."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 am
Venash nodded. "Yes..now I believe we should be on our way..."

Marx nodded. "Ok we're going to find my three friends." he said as they were wrapped in sacred fire and teleported to the ice feild where sorrow and the three were training.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:37 pm
As Draco walked out of the sacred fire portal, his eyes lit up as he realized what kind of environment they were in. "Alright! This here's my kinda place! I'm actually in my element, for a change!" Being a dragon with control over ice and wind can often make finding an area of your own element difficult, unless you can create it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:39 pm
((I wonder what he's doing.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:25 pm
"Well for right now we gotta watch...."marx told draco watching his freinds and sorrow fight.

Sorrow made a barrier aorund him using his scarves as he blocked the attacks. "Damn..." He said thinking of a way to counter.

((Idk.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:30 pm
Draco knelt down on the ice, watching the three friends of Marx in their training. Little would any of them realize that the ice would slowly empower him, especially where this environment was naturally his element. Even Draco, himself, wouldn't notice it until later on.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 pm
"There will be no counters!" Kyo yelled as he continued to teleport, however the strikes on Sorrow ceased, foretelling another Hyper Attack from Kyo.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games