Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:47 pm
Michishige raised an eyebrow. "You okay Avery?" he asked, noticing she looked a little, shaken up. Though itwas obvious to him that Whit was enjoying that, because she was so close to him. He shook his head at Whit, when his stomach growled. "Hm... I suppose we ought grab some lunch..." he thought aloud.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 pm
Avery nodded at Shige in answer to his question, and looked over to Whit as he moved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah lunch would be good," Whit said sliding his arm out of Avery's grasp to put an it around her shoulders instead. "Should we wait for the others near the front door?" He suggested.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 am
((My gad this thing freakin jumped 4 pages o.o i go off and every one comes online no fair >.<))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:07 pm
(Well, you do these peek a boo things where you pop on for one post and ghosty away...then we post off you and keep going...>.>....)

"Yeah by the front seems good." Avery said nodding and heading for the front doors, she pulled out her phone to text Jordan again and wondered at the screen as it still apparently held the text Whit had sent off. Probably to himself.
Like that was all she needed. Whit to have her number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:17 am
Michishige was well in his own thoughts as they walked to the front doors. What was he thinking about? Food, of course. He had skipped breakfast because he woke up late (again) and needed to make it to the Battle Dome on time. So now he was imagining what kind of food was in the cafeteria. All that glorious food...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:06 am
((so they're just gonna leave Christopher?))

"Aren't there more students still in there?" Dr. Sullivan asked as they were moving. He was pretty sure there was.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:10 am
{ Avery came up with the (srsly) brilliant idea that they all have phones because, well, we've never seen them use their phones. ANYWAYS, Avery texted Jordan that Christopher was hanging inside the maze and that she should get them, and that they were going to wait for them at the front doors of the cafeteria. Also, the explanation for why we've not seen them use their phones before is because possibly they are restricted during school hours? So yea. Hope that helps }

"I think Jordan's supposed to get 'im." Michishige said dismissively, shrugging. I hope all the blood in his body doesn't end up in his head...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:27 am
"I see. Well let's hope she does" Dr. Sullivan replied. He looked around for another student to sneak up on and floss their teeth. First he took off his medical gloves though. His hands were all sweaty.

"I feel dizzy" Christopher moaned.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:17 pm
(lol poor Chris, and poor Jordan, she'll be giving a piggy back ride afterall >.>...)

Avery felt slightly uncomfortable with Whit's arm around her shoulders, mainly cause she'd flipped her sensory powers back on the moment she'd gotten out of the maze. She could practically feel the gazes of random school people. Luckily his face was all in bandages so unless you knew the group you couldn't really tell who he was.
And since when was she worried about what people thought?
...Maybe...cause her mother was coming to visit near Christmas....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias Took Ali's hand and vaguely wondered if they should drop off what they had at home first before going out again. He didn't want it to get too heavy for her.
Then again, what better used was there for manipulation powers?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:18 pm
(( I lol'd at the phones ))

Jordan followed Spencer and jumped up a little bit in the air as her phone started ringing. She pulled it out and laughed, "Scariest thing all day." She looked down at the text. "He Spencer, it says we should-" and then Spencer kind of sort of ran into Christopher. I wish I had one of those Staples buttons. "Hey, Chris, how's it hangin'?"  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:15 pm
((I cant help it i have parental locks on the comp so i only get on once a day and only for an hour :'( then im logged off and have to wai till tomorrow to get back on))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 pm
(That sucks dude! I'd offer to help find you a way around that but you seem like a good kid. wink )

Whit just slipped his arm down from around Avery's shoulders to her waist, his usual spot when not linking their arms together. They were heading the group from around the side of the Dome where they'd gotten out, to the main building on their left.
He thought it odd, the amount of happiness going on, and wondered what all the prefects were up to.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Ali lugged the back up, stubborn and unwilling to let Zaias help, if he asked. Actually, if she saw something to steal her attention away, she'd leave her candy with him and run off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:53 pm
"Can you cut the bad puns and get me down? I can feel the blood rushing to my head and things are starting to get kinda spinny" Christopher said. Parts of his costume were starting to fall off.

"I've got the broom steady if you want to do the same thing you did for me" Spencer said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games