Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:44 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Jessi looked up when she heard the door open and had the trademark smile on her face. When she saw who it was, though, her smile brightened and her eyes began to glimmer with joy.

"Daniel, you're back!! I haven't seen you all week!"

She quickly got up from her chair, hurried around the desk, and practically ran over to Daniel. She enveloped him in a hug.

"Others had said they had seen you around here from time to time, so I knew you were doing alright. I missed you, though!"

She pulled back from the hug and grinned at Daniel. "And, I actually don't think it's too bad in here, but I get warm really easily. Plus, with the heat of the fire in the lounge, it really warms this place up. That's why I took my jacket off awhile ago."

She held her hands out to her side a little bit to show that she was only wearing her gray cut-off top, no jacket. It looked like a spring outfit, but she really did get a lot warmer than most people.

Jessi looked back up at Daniel, still grinning, and finally went back to her seat behind the desk. "What about you? What have you been up to?"

{{going to take a shower but will brb!}}

Daniel shrugged as he tossed his hat over to the reception desk.

"Oh, you know, this and that. Been resting up, some more research, did a few doodles. Oh, and I, uh, found a place I can move into. It isn't a lot, just a little shotgun shack on the south side of town. Well, south south side of town at any rate. But, the owner takes cash and doesn't ask questions, so good for me."

Pulling his jacket off, Daniel tossed it over a free chair. Giving his shirt and tie a few tugs to straighten, he went on.

"What about you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 pm
Jessi beamed. "You did?! That's so great, Daniel! I'd love to see it some time if you're up for having company. I always thought you might move in with Tommy, but it's cool you have your own place."

She twirled in her chair a little bit as she thought about all she had done this week.

"As for me... I had to man the information desk by myself one day because Haley was sick. She came back the next day, but she still looked awful. I used a lot of hand sanitizer that day."

She chuckled and then continued. "Hung out with Amy a little bit, talked with Kits about her art some... Oh! We're going to have an art area here starting in the spring!! It's going to be awesome! Anyone and everyone can come and bring art to display, as long as it's appropriate for all ages, of course. And, I went shopping with Tommy. AS gave him some money to get a new juicer, so I went with him to pick it out, and then we went to a movie. RED is so amazing!! It's about these older people who had been let go from this spy group they were in (or something like that b/c I haven't seen the movie, yet) but they start doing their own work and kick a**! It's hilarious! Tommy even liked it, and he's pretty picky."  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:17 pm
((Has Daniel found his office yet? xd Just curious...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:18 pm
Kits Rose
((Has Daniel found his office yet? xd Just curious...))

{{ We'll say...yes...for simplicity sake. }}

Daniel chuckled as Jessi rambled about her week. He didn't exactly understand all of it, but most of it was plain enough. Life went on, as usual. And it didn't have to be exciting and adventurous. Daniel grimaced slightly at the thought of Jessi coming over to his new place. If it could be considered that.

"Heh, I don't think my place is going to be ready for any visitors. Heck, the place is barely worthy of being a habitation. I've got a lot of work to do on it."

Sitting in the chair next to Jessi, and using a hand to stop the slight spin she still had going, Daniel propped his feet up on the desk.

"But what about this art area. This going to be a new permanent thing? Or is it another of those seasonal things?  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:37 pm
{{Aww. It would have been cool to see his reaction to the office. smile }}

Jessi wavered just a little bit when Daniel stopped her chair from spinning. The room continued spinning just for a little bit, but everything was soon righted. She nodded her head to what Daniel said about his place.

"It's okay. Like I said, if you ever are ready for guests, I'd love to come see it. Whenever."

She sat back in her chair a little bit more and grinned. "I think the art place is going to be permanent! Amy and Kits will have to see how popular it is first, of course. But I bet it will be permanent. We have a lot of people that do art around here. Drawing, sculpting, painting... Karrie makes jewelry. You should see some of it! He mostly makes it for Amy. He's really talented. I can't wait to see who all brings what in."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:16 pm
{{ Back. Had to go rummage food for the rugrats. sweatdrop And I'm surprised Jessi hasn't remembered the note from yesterday. wink }}

Daniel looked interested at Jessi's comments about the art exhibit, though he was more concerned with the fact of how it was yet another aspect that he would have to incorporate into his patrol routes. Letting his feet drop back to the floor, he sat upright in his chair. More content to talk about anything other than himself at the moment, he decided to try his hand at the art of small talk.

"So, uh, I here there's some big shindig going on around here soon. Well, not here here, but locally. Some big wedding or some such. I seem to recall Dame mentioning some time ago. I think. What's that all about? I mean, I can see why it would be a big deal to the two parties involved, but why would so many people be whispering about it?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 pm
{{She was busy greeting Daniel and then spinning in her chair! XD Don't worry. When the right moment comes along, she'll show it to him!}}

Jessi sighed and couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly. "God, it's the wedding of this girl named Psyzapp. She's the owner of MW, and this wedding is turning into this huge... event. I don't know why it's being made into this big deal. I'm like you! The wedding is supposed to be about the two getting married. This just seems like..."

She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms over her stomach. "I don't know why she feels like she needs to draw attention. I mean, from what I hear, MW does okay by itself. Granted, I didn't know about it until I started working here, and my family and most of my friends have never heard of it. You go around the larger parts of town and not many have heard about it or Aqua Springs or GGB... I mean, it's just natural. This is mostly small town stuff. I like that. You get to know people better that way."

Jessi shrugged. "So, if you hear more talk about it, that's what's going on. It only really affects people at MW, though, so I wouldn't get too worried about it."

She grinned at him. "Though if you're looking for a party, you should come with me to a club sometime. Tommy and I have one that's our favorite. You'd have a blast there!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:46 pm
Daniel still looked puzzled by what Jessi said, but he shrugged it off as yet another of the cultural things he just didn't get. At the mention of Tommy Daniel got a thoughtful look on his face.

"Tommy. He's that guy who runs the bar thingy, right? Never really talked to him much. Or even really gotten close to him for that matter. But asides from that , I'm sure you know what a good party is, but what does have to with a club? Unless of course you're going to be bludgeoning the other party goers, of course."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm
Jessi arched an eyebrow at Daniel in confusion.

"Uh, Daniel? I've mentioned Tommy like two other times today. Remember the juicer thing? The movie? Yeah, he runs the bar..."

Had Daniel heard what she had said before when she had been talking about her week? Maybe she had talked too much, too quickly, or it simply hadn't been interesting.

Well, she mentally shrugged it off. She wasn't going to change, and she thought her week had been okay.

"And do what at the club? Bludgeon people? Why would we do that?"

She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:53 pm
(( rofl rofl I love how clueless Daniel is sometimes!))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:57 pm
{{It's awesome!! XD I was going to have Amy come over and hang out with him and Jessi later. Too much fun! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:13 pm
"Yeah, I heard you mention him. I'm just not all that familiar with who he was. I just wasn't going to mention it. But seeing as how you two are so close, I guess I should. At some point. Other than today. Hmm'"

Pulling out a small pocket notepad, Daniel began scribbling away, seemingly at random. Some of the lines began taking on familiar shapes, but the rest still looked a jumble. After a moment, he stopped scratching away as furiously, and took on a look of concern.

"Jessi. I've been thinking about the other day back in the, uh, orb room I guess we could call it. Up to that point my memory has been flawless and eidetic, but from the time we entered the room, to the moment I woke up is kind of...fuzzy. By the way you were acting I'm guessing it looked pretty bad. Uh, well, this may sound kind of weird, but, did anything happen in that time? Anything that was out of the ordinary."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm
Jessi teased Daniel just a little. "You should what? Mention him at some point, other than today?"

She giggled, but right when Daniel mentioned the orb room and when he was hurt, she grew serious immediately and the pit in her stomach formed again.

"Uh, what do you mean out of the ordinary? Daniel, everything was out of the ordinary about that place and time."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 pm
Daniel looked up from his scratch pad, his pen stopping altogether. Letting his hands drop to his lap, he looked over to Jessi.

"When I came to, you had a look. It was a look I've seen before, if not neccessarily on you. It was look for when you've heard or learned something unexpected, or undesired. I've had that look before myself. And considering that she wasn't being especially revealing, I can only imagine that I said said something."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:46 pm
Jessi looked at Daniel and frowned. "Learned something undesired? Of course I had, Daniel! I thought you were dead or dying! Of course I had that look on my face. How could I not?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games