Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:51 am
User Image
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie was in shock that her and Jess got different houses. They got along so well didn't that mean they would end up in the same place. But the magical hat seemed to know a lot so maybe it would work out for the best for both of them. She hoped that Jess didn't get lonely over at the green robed table represented by a snake. Annie willed only good people in the two girl's houses. Annie smiled, though, as the hat was taken off, never having been clapped for. It was not the loud wooping of the lion house, but it was a cheerful clapping from the older students and already sorted first years. Spotting Saffron, a red haired girl, who was just sorted, Annie thought of sitting there but she was already talking to an upperclassman. Instead, Annie sat a few seats down and gave them a polite wave.
                                                            User Image
                                                            ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                            You're a lively one, for sure
                                                            Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                            Hm, this is a tough one
                                                            But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                            {OoC: Just Annie waving 'hi'}
                                                            Rawwry

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:39 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
αυgυѕтιи ∂υffу
☆fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff☆
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Anxious
xLocation: Great Hall
xWith: Students and Staff
xStatus: Single

Hufflepuff? Augustin thought to himself as he slipped off the stool and headed towards the table belonging to the badger. He didn't think he was Hufflepuff material, but if the Sorting Hat thought so, then perhaps he was and he just didn't know it yet. Either way, the decision was made and he was a Hufflepuff. At least he didn't have to deal with his sister being in charge of him. Augustin shuddered at the thought of his sister being his Prefect. Sitting down at the table, Augustin crossed his hands in his lap and watched the rest of the Sorting, looking for his friend Oliver Zywiec, who would probably be last in the Sorting process. At least, that was most mathematically possible thing based on the letters in his last name.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out Of Character:
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:48 am
The biding of time getting stuck in my mind is a boat to roll
Two hours later, back in my neighborhood where everything just stalled
It still looks the same; they remembered my name, steppin' in for a cup full
There's a big city man I used to rumble with him back in high school
The slow cruel hands of time turn you into molten lava, oh my

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fifth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun was a little surprised when Mary mentioned her father; she didn't know the Conri-Dechering twins well, but she knew enough to know that they'd been raised by their grandparents, not so much their parents. But it seemed like Mary still had a good relationship with her father, despite him not being present as much in her life. It made Dagrun feel a little jealous, to be honest, given what had happened with her own mother... If you could even call the woman that. She'd certainly never acted like one. "I played with my brother and sister a bit, but it always gets super competitive and intense," she snorted. "Probably because they're both Gryffindors. Plus, we don't exactly have enough people for a proper team anyways. But I think this season will be a good one. Our chasers and beaters are all experienced." Dagrun was competitive during games, but she wasn't going to be heartbroken if they had a bad Quidditch year. Still, it was always nice to win.

OOC:
mc2

A place on the rise you can stop for awhile; look-out for the police man
There's no street lamps, only three buildings and one of them's vacant
It's taking all day the packs feeling heavy and soon the night
Backwards down the mountain, the axle is grinding, pull into the wrong drive
The sky is in the yard, the stringy cotton candy is the fall
The slower the climb, the harder the fall, sometimes I don't want it at all

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045

"I wish I could get Quinn to play with me," Mary confessed, "he's not very good but at least we could play together. It's as if ever since we spent some of the summer with Dad he won't even touch a broom..." She frowned slightly, wishing that Quinn could get along with their Dad too. "Anyways," Mary said brightening, "Practice is practice none the less. And it is good bonding with your siblings. And, I totes agree. This season should be a good one. We are pretty experienced and if there is one thing I know about Hufflepuffs it is that we're hardworking."
                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Third Year Hufflepuff
Thirteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2044)

Stella found a seat in the great hall with Brennie. This was probably the only time during the year she’d actually enjoy herself. Come morning she’d be swamped with a workload that would make her wish she was dead. “I’m going to drown in my class load I don’t even want to see the schedule tomorrow.” She said. Oh, how she dreaded it.

As she watched the sorting, Stella clapped for each student as they were sorted, be it Hufflepuff or not. “On a positive note we’re getting quite the number of Hufflepuffs this year.” She commented. That was something she could be happy about at least. What she wouldn’t give to go back to seven courses.

Status : Dreading tomorrow, enjoying today.
                                            Company : Hufflepuffs.... Brennie

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

As the ceremony went on, Katya clapped and cheered aloud as new Badgers were added to the fold, pushing thoughts of how she'd been feeling earlier aside. She was happy to see the new students making their way to the Hufflepuff Table, as she was sitting there, she saw a girl with adorable long red hair walking toward her. When the girl introduced herself, Katya smiled and gave her a welcoming hug. "Hi, Saffron, I'm Katya, and I'm a Fifth Year. Welcome to Hufflepuff, you're going to love it here," she said cheerfully.

Not long afterward, she saw another newly Sorted Hufflepuff, a girl with long blonde hair, wave as she passed. Katya waved and gestured for her to sit with them, telling her, "You can sit with us, it's okay." As she was greeting this newcomer, she caught a bit of movement in the corner of her eye, and when she looked down she saw a familiar ferret had arrived to see her.

"Batman!" she gushed, as she scooped the little fella up, and gave him a hug and a kiss on top of his head. Katya read the note he'd delivered while she petted him. It didn't surprise her Cian was tied down with Prefect issues, Faina had to deal with similar things when she did the job, but she pleased to know her boyfriend was already taking his responsibilities as seriously as her sister had. The Fifth Year got out a pen and a bit of parchment to write a response.

'You can tell me all about it at breakfast. Faina told me some tales about her adventures being a Prefect too. You might get a good laugh when I tell you. By the way, she gave me some extra money too, so we can live a little when we go to Hogsmeade.

K.
'

She rolled up the parchment, and attached it to the little messenger with one of her hair ribbons, before kissing him again. "Here you go, Batman. The ribbon's for you. Be careful, you don't want to get stepped on," she told him, before letting the ferret go on the return-leg of his mission. Shaking her head, she said with a chuckle, "Herding snakes, oh, boy..."

OOC: Open for Interaction
Rawwry

mc2

Kungfudemoness

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table (2044)

Aurora knew that Quentin was thinking hard about todays sorting. It was his sister’s sorting ceremony after all. Aurora wondered where the youngest Devereux was going to go. Though it hardly mattered to her one way or another. The girl would probably never talk to her anyway. As she sat at the table she watched and clapped for those being sorted. Hearing Monique’s name she waited curiously.

Much to her surprise Monique ended up in Gryffindor. Aurora recalled when Richard was sorted into the lion house. It was something she didn’t expect given that all her cousins were hardly Gryffindor material. She looked over to Quinn who was with friend Quinn, seeing the reaction on his face she knew he was just as shocked. Aurora found herself wanting to write her brother a letter to say what had happened. The family would find it certainly interesting. Especially after the turn of events with Quinn.

Company : Hufflepuffs...

OOC : open for interaction.

Ah, my dear,
                                                  Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                  You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:42 pm
User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x f i r s t x y e a r ✶
h u f f e p u f f x t a b l e ✶
h u f f l e p u f f sx
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l ✶
s i n g l e ✶

When Saffron was given a hug, she smiled again, knowing the hat had done well, "Nice to meet your Katya! Thanks, I think so too," she said cheerfully. She pulled her hair out of her face before waving back at the other first year girl. When Katya invited her to sit with them, she nodded excitedly. "Please! I'm Saffron, what's your name?" She asked the other first year girl. Saf knew she had just been sorted, but in all of the excitement, she missed the headmaster calling her name. She also looked vaguely familiar from the train ride or was it the station? She shrugged it off, it didn't matter now, she could just get to know her over dinner instead of trying to remember every time she might have seen the girl.

Saffron looked on in amazement as Katya greeted a ferret. She knew her mom said that school was the best part of her life - aside from meeting her dad and having her children - but she hadn't realized just how cool it would actually be. Ferrets just roamed the castle after all!

OOC: saf is literally going to introduce herself to everyone at Hogwarts even if it's the last thing she does.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:03 am
User Image
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2043-2044

Annie was surprised by the friendliness of the upperclassman girl and the other redheaded first year. As she approached the blonde upperclassman called out Batman and greeted a ferret who apparently had a message for her. Cool! The upperclassman muttered something about herding snakes (Annie assumed she spoke of the Slytherin house). Annie took a seat next to the redhead girl, Saffron she introduced herself as. "You can call me Annie," Annie said with a big smile and sticking out her hand to Saffron, figuring the upperclassman was busy with the ferret at the moment. "Lovely to meet you. This is all so new to me and it is wonderful to meet a friendly face. I mean I have already some, my friend Jess I met before the train getting text books. She was sorted into Slytherin..." She paused and blushed, "Tell me if I'm talking too much. I'm just so excited by all this. I never knew about all this till last spring."
                                                            User Image
                                                            ------------------------------------------------------

You're a lively one, for sure
                                                            Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                            Hm, this is a tough one
                                                            But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                            {OoC: }
                                                            Rawwry

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:24 pm

ISOLDE BLODWEN _____.___
Fifth Year, Hufflepuff __________
═════════════════════════ ______

”Who are you looking for?” Isolde had to turn her head to see it was Edric who had spoken to her. His ear to ear smile only made her want to smack him more.

Isolde huffed when she said, ”Shut up, Edric. Or I'll shut you up for you.”

”Ooooo, testy today aren't you? Fine, fine, I'll play nice. Though I would swear you were looking for a certain Gryffindor.” Edric was staring down the barrel of her wand when he decided to have a quick change of heart. ”But I mean, y'know, s'whatever. So! Why don't you just put that down and tell me how your summer went, eh?”

She slid her wand back in her pocket with a resigned sigh and said, ”Not too bad, actually. Ari went to work with Da' at the shop and mum was too busy hosting her summer gala to pay any attention to me. So Cai and I spent most of the time in the city. You?”

”Eh, not bad. Definitely better than it's been now that I'm with the McGregor's again.”

”Have you decided what you're going to do, y'know, once your seventeen?” Isolde had always felt bad for Edric; it must have been hard bouncing around like that.

”Dunno, I was thinking I might just sell the old manor and be done with it, find somewhere new. Then I think of all the times I wanted to burn that place to the ground. Hell, maybe I can make something out of all the ashes when I'm done.” Edric looked into the distance with a flicker of fire in his eyes.

Isolde couldn't blame him. ”Well hey, if you're gonna demolish a building I expect an invitation, alright?” Isolde said with a dense laugh. ”Y'know, Ophie's family does real estate and construction, maybe she can help you design a remodel? Ooo, promise me you're going to build a secret hallway with secret entrances behind bookcases and fireplaces, and, ooo, a hot tub!” Their laughs drowned under a roar of cheer.

════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall 2044
WHERE:: Sorting Feast
WITH WHO:: Edric Nott, and Hufflepuffs

════════════════════

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:07 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia took a seat besides Bethany at the table watching as the hall filled up and the first years finally started trickling in. Erzulie, had they really taken this long to get sorted last year? She knew it had felt like forever but she had really hoped it'd just been an exaggeration. There really needed to be a faster way to do this. Or maybe doing it after they'd eaten the feast? Because as tasty as they were, ice mice did not fill one's stomach. Plus she'd felt bad for eating them in front of Brennie since he was still getting used to his braces and didn't fully know what he could or couldn't eat just yet without it getting stuck and messy. "Ughhh, I swear I thought Londy was just being a jerk when he said watching the sorting was even worse than doing it." she muttered to her friend.

Diamond Wales

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image
                                                Say hello to the girl that I am!
                                                You're gonna have to see through my perspective
                                                I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
                                                And I don't wanna be so damn protected

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

had settled down and was looking at the sorting with sharp eyes. She was pretty sure that she had to agree with Lia on the whole sorting, though. It was rather boring, despite whatever grave warnings her cousin told her. Eve was convinced that trouble was being sorted this term, but while she was on the lookout for where Loke and Jack were being sorted (her other cousins, thank you Eve), she couldn't see too much trouble hitting Hogwarts this term. Not unless there was some hidden element she had no idea about. She sighed and rolled her eyes, giving Lia a look that suggested that she was saying something blatantly obvious. "I think it'd be better if they had the Sorting Hat tap-dance or sing in limericks every time it placed someone, that'd break up the monotony."

Bethany was going to say something else when she caught the sound of another girl being sorted, this one a 'Moors', and heard the word Hufflepuff. She rose an eyebrow at the blonde, but ignored her for the most part. That is, up until a note glided to the table before her. Picking up the note, she gave it a brief perusal before letting out a snort. "You have got to be kidding me. 'Keep an eye out for Moors. She's massive trouble. I don't trust her?'" Bethany rolled her eyes. "I think my cousin has lost her common sense. Just what is so dangerous about some random girl, anyway?" Unless said girl randomly committed a murder or tortured small animals, Bethany wasn't inclined to believe she was as much of a danger as Eve proclaimed her to be.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Eve is really going overboard...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There must be another way
                                                Cause I believe in taking chances
                                                But who am I to say
                                                What a girl is to do
                                                God, I need some answers

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:10 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia cocked her head slightly as she thought over the idea of the hat dancing and singing. It'd be pretty entertaining the first few times sure, but she didn't think it'd last. "Nah, then the hat would barely be any better than Peeves." she sighed not even looking around to see if the poltergeist had heard her. Honestly she almost hoped he had just to liven things up a bit. Hey, the first years would get their first taste of him now rather than when they were late for a class. They outta thank her! She was confused when Bethany suddenly seemed so interested in a girl being sorted, from what she knew none of her family was coming yet (or like immediate family, she remembers her mentioning a cousin or two just starting) so she craned her neck to look at the kid. The Moors girl looked like every other excited/nervous first year and she wasn't dumb enough to try and figure out who she looked like in regards to her friend's family so she just settled for being nosy.

"So...who's she?" Lia asked poking her friend knowing she'd know who she was talking about. Once again she was blindsided by another distraction, this time in the form of a note which Bethany thankfully read aloud, and still made zero since to the Scot. Thought at least both girls were on the same page. "Idunno. At least she's not like that one girl who was practically smoking when she got Gryffindor. 'Sides, the better question is how does your cousin even know her? Or know about her enough to think she'd be trouble?" she asked skeptically.

Diamond Wales

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:03 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Hufflepuffs
Mood
Conflicted

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

I’m standing at the crossroads now
                                                          I’m ready to go anywhere
                                                          I’m full of hope and full of fear

Ceres couldn't stop smiling as she sat down at with her new housemates. She was pretty grateful to the hat for sorting her away from her sister. Speaking of Aurelia, Ceres noticed her across the hall and quickly stuck her tongue out at the elder girl. She didn't care if Aurelia saw her, after this summer that girl was on Ceres' hate list and was never ever ever coming off. Bringing her mind back to the students around her, she noticed that they all seemed pretty friendly and usually that would be a good thing for her. But...she felt more than a little guilty even thinking about making new friends while her brothers were stuck at home without her. After all, if she had been like them and hadn't shown magic, then they never would have been separated and Birch wouldn't be upset with her.

That definitely bugged her. She didn't like one of her brothers being angry with her, especially for something she couldn't control. Heck she would have gladly given her magic to Birch if she could have! Then Father wouldn't have gotten upset and everything would have stayed as it should have. Thinking about this, her brow creased and the smile sunk off of her face. She couldn't find it in herself to do more than pick at the dinner in front of her, not really wanting to eat any longer.

And bridges back have all been burned
                                                          And freedom has been duly earned
                                                          I remember why I've gone
                                                          Remember where I'm coming from

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Open to Interaction

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

Fuzzymelonlord

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:51 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games