Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:08 pm
Azeiel The Risen
brooystart

Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Tsukina Uchiha
KonohagakureBukijutsu/Bloodline
SuitonKaton
GenninUchiha
Ryo: 0000AC:00000
Chakra : 255Stamina : 245

Again listening to his words and only speaking once she was certain he was finished she smiled,"Thats how its always been with us. We are as you say, Yin and Yang. He wants to master the ways of the mind, ninjutsu and genjutsu, while I dedicate myself to the ways of the body. On our own we are formidable, together unstoppable." She was finally starting to relax a little bit but her training prevented her from fully relaxing and letting go, at least not while the kage was literally right there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:20 am
Takeshi fidgeted slightly as he stood there listening to the two speak. In all honesty he just wanted to go off and train a bit with his sister. It was true that in time the two of them could potentially become an unstoppable force but, that could only be achieved thought hard work and dedication. Their power would only increase as the two unlocked the sharingan. Once that was achieved the both of them would have much more abilities and strategies that they could rely on. In this way, Takeshi was more realistic in this way. Always thinking about what it would take to get somewhere or something. Takeshi took a glance around the room as he was thinking about this, not paying to much attention anymore. He would allow his sister to boast about their skills and wait until they were given instructions.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Azeiel The Risen

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:20 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100
AC: 00036,420
‡ Chakra :1015/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

"Then as stated before, you two see free to go begin your training at the academy and dojo, I just implore due diligence. You'll see me along at the academy in short order as well, researching fuuinjutsu it's a common study of mine." Masahiro spoke as he waved a hand toward the door, gently dismissing the pair of them.

He then turned to Ivilice as she was reworking her summoning seal behind the painting. His Sharingan whirled lightly as he approached her, but he placed a hand on her shoulder and looked to the seal.

"I will require the ability to summon you through this portal, but I want you to key it so that you cannot activate the seal if your chakra is out of alignment. Essentially making it so that if you attempt to activate this seal while under genjutsu it either breaks the seal or shifts you into another summoning array that puts you in a locked room until you can be freed of the effects."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:48 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2080 / 2080 < STAMINA > 995 / 995
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Your concern for me being under a genjutsu is unnecessary. Im a genjutsu master from my earliest years of training and it is nearly impossible to put me under at this point in my life. Two chakra sources has its perks. But three is better." She said with a brief shrug and altered her current seal as they spoke. "Besides which; my chakra patterns shift pretty often depending on mood. Its hard to keep a set pattern to be honest. But I manage..."

< BOIL RELEASE > • < ONIN CAPTAIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                        • Achieved Enlightenment through certain senjutsu
                                                        • Drunken fist mastery
                                                        • All stages of kyubi mastered
                                                        • Akira arts mastery
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

Wolfe Whitehorn

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:09 am
brooystart

Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Tsukina Uchiha
KonohagakureBukijutsu/Bloodline
SuitonKaton
GenninUchiha
Ryo: 0000AC:00000
Chakra : 255Stamina : 245

When she was dissmissed she smiled and bowed at the waist before taking a step back, then another and another before quickly turning an waving to her brother,"Come on Takeshi were gonna go have some fun." Before leaving the room she again turned and bowed with a smile to Mashi first then to the woman she did not know. Standing back upright she smiled and headed down the stairs.

[exit to dojo]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:14 am
Takeshi turned his head slightly as his sister took a bow and started to back out of the room. He simply shrugged and turned around to follow her out the door then down the stairs. He didn't pay much attention to the other people in the room besides waving a casual good bye to the Hokage. Takeshi let out a soft yawn as soon as they were by themselves and continued to walk along with his sister, figuring they were either heading to the academy or the dojo.

[Exit to Dojo]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

Azeiel The Risen

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:09 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

"Fair enough then, Ivilice. I trust you to your own measures for now. If ever I have need to modify that seal, however, I trust you'll leave me room to do so. There is, however, items of study I must see to at the time. I will be exiting the office for a time. If any students come to seek me while I am out I will be within the halls of the Academy for research." The newly appointed Hokage spoke, realizing he now had to leave a trail of where he went for his shinobi.

"I've a few ideas I'll be running past you in time, however. A few pieces of technology to supplement the Onin of the village as well as the ANBU." Masahiro finished as he stood and made his way for the doorway.

[ Exit Academy ]

Holy Rinaku

Valbjorn

brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                        < CHAKRA > 2080 / 2080 < STAMINA > 995 / 995
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx< A C > 79750 < RYO > 両34800

"Fair enough. I can do that." She said continuing work on her seal, altering it to have a space for minor modification. "Fine, Ill man the office for the time being. Im more than open to technological advances for our home. When you get the time, ill be right here." She said. Once he left the room she would flop down in his chair, prop her feet up on his desk and snip into a light nap. After about an hours sleep she was brought to consciousness by one of her tattoo's heating up. She was being contacted. And she had meant to remove that thing. She was needed at the academy anyway. So she stood up and walked out. "Dont get paid enough for this..." She said as she walked out of the room.

< BOIL RELEASE > • < ONIN CAPTAIN > • < KONOHA >xxxxx
                                                        xxxx< BEAST MASTER > • < INCEPTION ILLUSIONIST > • < KATON / SUITON >

xxxx< Passive Attributes and Jutsu >
                                                        • Beast Master: The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals will not be able to pass Jounin level, even if the user can. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, while only being able to manipulate a single element. At gennin, the user can choose a single trait associated with their animal companion. At chunnin, when the user gains their second animal conpanion, the user may choose another trait associated with this single companion. At jounin, when the user gains their third companion, they may choose another trait associated with that animal. Each trait must be submitted to the custom jutsu thread.
                                                        • Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
                                                        • Lessons from the Okiya: Gains the kenjutsu style Akira ( Fans ) and proficiency using it equal to a kenjutsu user trained in this style of the same rank.
                                                        • Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are increased.
                                                        • Achieved Enlightenment through certain senjutsu
                                                        • Drunken fist mastery
                                                        • All stages of kyubi mastered
                                                        • Akira arts mastery
                                                        xxxx< Techniques Used >

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Haven, the seven year old genin. As of right now, he was the youngest in his graduating class at the academy. He did not seem to be celebrating, he did not seem to be doing much of anything other than walking to get his headband in fact. His head was down, his dark hair created shadows that covered his eyes. He entered the Kage's office building, only to be told the Kage was not at the office. He nodded, as he would head to the academy. If the kage wasn't at the office, then he figured that he might as well go there and begin training his jutsu.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image
M a s u m i - N a r a

『 Konohagakure Genin Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu Kageton 』

⊰ Chakra ⊱ 360 / 360
⊰ Stamina ⊱ 150 / 150

⊰ AC ⊱ 0 ---- ⊰ Ryo ⊱ 0

Masumi approached the Hokage's building shortly after leaving the hospital. The nurses directed her here to receive her headband, a symbol of her promotion as an Academy Student to a Genin, and her enlistment into the village's Shinobi Forces. The word of the village being put on lock down quickly spread throughout the village, Masumi overhearing the news from a couple of villagers passing by. This news was brought up once again after meeting with the Secretary, who also informed her that the newly appointed Hokage, Masahiro Hatake, was currently not in his office, and that she would have to search elsewhere for his whereabouts. A child passed by, an Academy Student she assumed, walking out of the building and going about his way. He must have been looking for the Hokage as well, or had other matters to attend to, that involved entering the Hokage's building. She too would leave, with her next course of action in mind, which was to head to the academy. There, she could train, and possibly find out where the Hokage was, and why the village was being locked down.
        [ Exit ]

[ Profile Link ]

Techniques Used:

Passive Attributes:
        • D ranked Ninjutsu can be used without hand seals while wielding a weapon. (Mystic Hero Discipline)
        • Physical Bukijutsu techniques can negate Ninjutsu of the same rank or lower. (Mystic Hero Discipline)

Other Information

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Masahiro led the trio through the village, under ANBU watch. The entirety of the village seemed to be on guard now, the people were open but ready. Businesses offered discounts to village shinobi in kindness to all they had done for them and to aid current battle efforts. Some shinobi even walked the streets readily brandishing weapons upon their hips or lower backs, the air seemed to be that of preparing for conflict.

Damages still shown on the village surface as well, some aspects of the town were never properly rebuilt, many that were had been given black steel reinforcements. A plaza heading towards the academy and the Hokage's office even shown remnants of charred blast fragments. The stoic man ahead of them did not speak a word of this as they approached and passed them, but Hatsuka would.

"Were people not safe here, either? Masahiro, I brought the children here so they could be safe..." She began, her eyes pleading but her speech halted as Masahiro held up a hand, gesturing to the city around them.

They took in the grand score of the village, it had been decimated, one tenth of its population in casualty reports as missing, injured, or killed. He saw the report his first night back. Compiled after he left to train in Sunagakure and given to him upon his return three years later. Still for all the loss they rebuilt, flames kindled upon the ruins the enemy attempted to make them. The "Will of Fire"as it ever remained. Conveying this point to them the man led them on, taking them to his office.

"When I came to, I looked for you. I was told a year later your family moved to the Otogakure countryside. We've had a few villagers and shinobi come this way as refugees, and a couple of them turned out to be insurgents. You can understand why my men are wary, and for your daughter to be wielding a UHV katana, that was a red flag too, at first." Masahiro began.

The Monster of the Mist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Minato sat in a chair with her eyes on the door. Her golden eyes shinning brilliantly as she was still trying to cope with what happened. Yet everything was far from normal as she was barely holding together. However she would do just that as that's what the family needs of her most. She had to be the center piece of this family and keep their heads together. She had to continue being the warrior of this family.

Blinking only every once in a while as her fingers were gently gliding along the handle. Not caring that it was scratching her skin up ever so lightly. Her mind currently set on one thing and that was to simply get her mom and brother to sleep. To get them safely to a nice bed where they could relax and forget about their imprisonment. The sooner this man allowed them a room the sooner the both of them could relax.

Wolfe Whitehorn

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 290/290][Stamina: 250/250]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:20 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

Letting the Sennin Moodo wash away from him he returned to his normal features and looked to the children and the woman before him. Taking his left hand up to slick back the loose strands of hair that had been brought asides by his sudden influx of natural chakra the jounin looked to them. He understood their situation entirely, they wanted to be safe, to be protected during this war, but in doing so they had come to one of the prime targets for the UHV, the four major shinobi villages they had declared war against in their hatred for the shinobi way of life. Moving around his desk he pulled a drawer loose and drew out readiness reports, bringing one in particular to his desk. Scanning the document for shelters and open habitations he began to speak.

"I understand you seek asylum here, safety is one of the primary needs of non-combatants in this war. I'm prepared to make arrangements concerning the safety of the children in the events to come. Your family home was officially sold some time after your family moved to Otogakure, so sadly I cannot put you directly into..." He began, looking over the list of available habitations still, trying to keep an open mind to places she would find comfortable.

Mixed emotions sat in his mind as he did so, however. The promise of love, the memories they had together, they clouded his judgement to some degree as he thought of the children. For them to be the age they were meant either she took a lover so shortly after they moved and broke the sacred trust she had made to Masahiro or the white chakra...

"Mashi, they're your children." She dropped at the beating of his heart, her cold eyes set on his as a hand reached out to set on his upon the stack of papers.

"I didn't come to be a refugee, I came to return home. I heard you were alive, you were traveling the world again, that you made a name for yourself and I wanted them..." She began to tear up. "They've... They've hurt us, we lived in the shadow of the UHV from the moment they began to build up arms, Mashi. We were taken prisoner, we were held within internment camps, they took Minato from me, she was brave, she fought to free us all. She has your spirit." The woman cried out, gripping the Hokage's hand tighter.

Masahiro solely stood at a loss for words, his eyes falling on the children and his electric aura ebbing and flowing for a few moments as he contemplated this fact. Hatsuka would not lie to him, not about something like this. And that would make these children at least fifteen, maybe at oldest sixteen. Damnit, they were Koan's age when she had died, the age of the daughter he failed. But these children he wouldn't fail. He couldn't.

"That... That changes things. My home is open to the three of you, my family. I could never turn down blood, I was not turned down by my blood in Sunagakure when I traveled the desert, I will not turn down my own children when they need me most." The jounin spoke as he motioned to the suite leading off of the Office.

"Right now, while one of the older homes in the village is being renovated for my use I'm staying out of this suite here in the office. It's got a full bedding room and the sofa in the guest room converts to a futon. I'll sleep in the guest room until renovations are done so you can get good rest following your journeys." Masahiro spoke, looking back to the folder he held, closing it as Hatsuka withdrew slightly at his welcoming nature.

"But..." He held a hand up, not to be swayed.

"Children first. Get them comfort, get them safety." He said, looking into the eyes of the fierce daughter who held her stolen blade with a passion.

"You look like you have something more to add." He said as his crimson, sharingan, eyes stared directly into her own.

The Monster of the Mist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:44 am
User Image
Suzume [Jiton]
rank :: genin - class :: genjutusu & genjutsu - chakra :: 480/480 - stamina :: 30

xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe genin fixed her posture outside the Hokage's door, straightening her back and lifting her chin. She didn't want to appear lazy and she definitely knew he was inside. The secretary was very kind. Suzume knew that the Hokage would acknowledge her and give her a headband. Her actions would represent the village now. She had to keep up her appearance and the village's. She stopped thinking about future actions and made a present one of her own. She knocked on his door, then identified herself. "I'm the new genin from the academy, Lord Hokage." She hesitated for a moment. "May I enter?"

Wolfe Whitehorn

bird lawyer

Friend

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:18 am
User Image
User Image

Staring down her supposed father she didn't even blink. Rolling her eyes at him she sat back as she looked over to her brother sleeping. He was resting easy almost like he had forgotten what had happened. That was all she needed to see right now. Her eyes moved to the guard right next to him. At this point she knew the guard was going to take care of him.

With the announcement of someone outside of the door Minato let out a sigh. They could figure this out themselves. She needed some air and needed to learn how to protect her mother and brother better. So she looked to the desk and walked over to it. Grabbing a head band she tied it around her arm and left the area to go train. Someone had to earn their keep around here after all. [exit]

[Techniques: ]
[Chakra: 290/290][Stamina: 250/250]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games