Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:47 pm
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 250/250 l Stamina - 250/250

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel noticed the response, or the lack there of to be exact. He looked around to make sure there was no movement among the rubble, which meant that this girl was more than likely dead. Regardless, he thought with a solemn look, turning back to see the man that had been dying. I said I would find her. The girl that was with the ANBU, she seemed to be patching him up, that brought a smile to his face. I was right, he thought, crossing his arms, he did get his mercy. He turned his back to the destroyed tower and walked toward the white haired girl and her pet. The creature was quite the sight; he had seen paintings of them on his house, a creature from a far away land, and by far one of his favorites. "Hey, thanks for patching him up. I wanted to take him to the hospital, but he asked me to find this girl... Think your partner can help us?" He asked the girl with a soft gentle smile. "I most likely won't find her myself if she is alive, so the help is greatly appreciated."

[OOC: Bleh post, but its all I could come up with, and posting from a phone is not fun. ]

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai felt her chest was becoming tight. Everything was so difficult. She can communicate and Lilja understands sign language, but when other people talk to her, she won't have an idea what they said. Lilja and Hakanai bond wasn't strong enough to develop telepathy. All she could do was to follow Lilja and understand the little body language that Lilja can provide to her. 'I hate this. Not being able to understand. Am I even worthy?' She doesn't even know the order that the Kage had given to them; she really has to rely on Lilja. Hakanai took in several deep breaths to stay calm. It was hard when her heart felt empty. Just full of anger, frustration, and emptiness. To never feel like she belongs. Once she was done wrapping up the injured ANBU, she was pleased with her work. She had no idea that both of Lilja and ANBU were having a conversation, his mouth was covered and Hakanai's back was facing Lilja. Her hands reached out as she grabbed her black vest and put it on. Now she was wearing black sports bra, black vest, and baggy black pants made for shinobi.

"Of course, we will help him find the litle girl. It's our duty." Lilja glanced towards Hakanai and noticed her shoulders were getting tense. Lilja understood why. Hakanai has no idea what's going on, what they are talking about, nothing. Lilja can't image such an empty and silence world. Lilja and Hakanai had been together so long, Hakanai can sometimes understand Lilja's body language. It's been difficult.

When she removed herself, she felt Lilja's head nuzzle against Hakanai's arm. Hakanai mixed hues glanced towards her partner as Lilja's head started to go to the floor and started sniffing the floor as she nudges the ANBU's shoe. 'Tracking?' Hakanai signed towards Lilja as Lilja nodded her head. BUt who? Who are they tracking? Who was so important for them to find? Hakanai understood as she nod gently.

Lilja was pleased that Hakanai understood they were to track. Right on cue, a red haired male showed up as Lilja listened. She have to give him respect. He looked at Hakanai and not Lilja.. however that may all change if he had never met a tamer before. She heard his question as she nodded, "Yes, we will be assisting you in finding the little girl." Lilja's icy blue hues glanced towards Hakanai as she now noticed intense tension on Hakanai's jaw. The female was getting frustrated. But bless her heart, she was doing everything to stay calm. Everything. Lilja went in between Hakanai's legs which meant to them for Hakani to stay and not to move.

Lilja started to sniff at different scents of the dead bodies. She remembered the scent of the shinobi upstairs. However, there was still way too many different scents, it would be hard to pinpoint one. With that in mind, Lilja walked towards the shinobi as she nuzzled her head into his chest ever so gently to reassure him that they will find the little girl. "Do you remember where she was? Or where she was nearby so I can try to find her scent?" It was then she had found a scent that didn't belong to the shinobi upstairs that was in the lobby, or any of the dead bodies, "I think I got something... but there's so many different scents, I need to narrow it down." Lilja thought and voiced at the same time. Hakanai watched Lilja's body language closely. When she slightly twitched the tip of her tail, it means she may have found something after all. Lilja waited for the injured ANBU's answer to where the little girl was so she can pinpoint the scent.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Had to start over the post because I was told that tamers cannot have telepathy without custom jutsu. My apologizes.

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

magcookie

Rexnov

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:30 pm
Shadow Clone: Samuru Sanmiitai

The clone moved oddly as it came into the Raikage's building, passing several figures it didn't recognize. Its body seemed ill proportioned, the left side almost pathetically weak compared to the right and much of its body was warped by bandages. It was poorly made, reflecting the pain of its creator, but it kept on with the determination of its creator as well. It gave a weird wobbly nod to the first two it came across, a boy and a girl with some kind of large cat. Moving past them, it advanced up the stairs, seemingly unaware of the havoc around it until it made it to the Raikage's office proper. Knocking...or rather, it attempted a left handed knock on the Raikage's door frame and missed, walking weirdly into the room with a quick shuffle step "R-Raikage." it greeted Kaileer, the left side of its mouth restricted in words by the bandages "At the hospital, Samuru and Hatsu injured by Melody no longer a threat." The clone frowned at its words then tried again "Samuru and Hatsu at the hospital, being treated for injuries. Attacker Melody is no longer a threat but will need to be confined until her meeeeental state has been dealt with." the long drawn out effect on mental seemed to be caused by the poor creation of the clone "Please advise. My creator is currently under sedation, another surgery to repair the damage caused." then it stood there, looking vaguely unsettled by its poor construction but also in a manner that indicated distraction. Its single eye, the other either missing or obscured by some defect in its creation, was focused on Kaileer "Creator requires orders." it emphasized again.

((OoC: The clone basically disregarded everyone because its not functioning as a fully formed clone would. Its reflecting the psyche of Samuru at the moment so its very broken and focused on its goal. Apologies if this might offend some people >< I was not ignoring you.
Sorry for the crappy clone~ Samuru wasn't paying attention. At least he gave it limbs?))

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 pm
Quote:
Post order is as follows: Rexnov, Reaper, Blissful Daeva, Astra, Me, NPCs [me], Magcookie, rinse and repeat. You'll have 48 hours to post before receiving a PM, and then you have 24 hours after. If you can't post within the three days time, let me know as soon as possible.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι said nothing as Myurai exited the room, my gaze trained once more on Miko, lips drawn thin. That man literally knew how to push every button I had. I wasn't the one who refused to listen, and it was unbecoming of him to think he could just choose to refuse to follow an order. Loyal my a**. I felt... empty at his blatant attempt to invoke my rage.
-----The glow faded from my hands as the healing to Miko's wound was complete. Sitting back on my heels, I sighed and pushed myself to my feet. Miko was still unconscious, but she would be fine aside from maybe a small scar. Turning toward the other genin, I was surprised by a knock on the door. I didn't get a chance to say anything before Samuru walked in. Or... I thought it was Samuru. He could barely stand and he was covered in bandages. When he spoke, his words were jumbled. It wasn't until he mentioned a creator that I realized it was a clone. Samuru was undergoing surgery. That meant something had gone horribly wrong after I left the residences. I suppose I already knew that. But still no word of Jae... The clone wanted orders. "I have no orders for you at the moment. Focus on recovering. I'll... stop by as soon as I'm able to." I hesitated. "I'm sorry, Samuru."
-----I turned to the white-haired genin, looking over her for injury. It seemed that maybe there was something wrong with her eyes, but besides that I wasn't sure. Approaching her, I placed a hand on her shoulder before placing my other hand over her eyes. It was the only place I knew or sure something was wrong, but the healing technique would heal anything else as well. "Hold still for a couple minutes. Like I said, Melody has been dealt with. Hatsu will be fine." I glanced toward Samuru's clone, and then mine that still stood beside the window. Beyond it, I got confirmation that the sandstorm had stopped. Exhaling softly, I turned my gaze back to the genin. "What's your name?" She had a headband already, so I felt bad for asking, but that was knowledge the clone had that I didn't.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 7 5 5 (-40)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 5 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
magcookie

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:36 pm
Rexnov
Blissful Daeva

[Erm... The Tower is fine. No destruction, just dead bodies. xD]

-----

The ANBU, sitting up now, nodded his thanks to Hakanai as she stood up, but then turned his attention to Lilja and Axel. "S-she... I think she might have gone up. The pink-haired girl that attacked went up, so if she was running, that's where she may have gone." Another hiss accompanied a deep inhalation, and he wrapped an arm around his injured side. "I'm not certain, though. I was knocked unconscious." He looked around for a moment, then held out a hand toward Lilja. "The little girl held my hand, so... maybe you can pick up her scent."

Should Lilja do as he suggested, she would quickly pick up on the scent. It would indeed lead up the stairs, though only to the second floor before it split off and went down the hallway there instead.

-----

[Two more posts minimum per person to finish this mission; I will give you more information each round.]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:15 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai climbed her happy boots up the stairs to the Kage's office. It seemed many people in the tower pressed themselves against the wall while Dai passed. The Jounin couldn't help but to feel that something was seriously off. Some of the people looked pale as if they had seen a ghost. Coming to the door of Kaileer's office Dai knocked. It was respectful to do so. Dai was going to wait for the office to clear before bring up why she was gone for so long.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 11,000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image
                                        xK u m i k o x S e n j u

xGenin ll Kumogakure no Sato ll Medical-Nin / Tamer ll Mokuton
                                              █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                              Chakra 620/620 Stamina 175/175

Once the commotion had died down in the Academy to the point where it was relatively safe to exit, Kumiko and Rikimaru were instructed to head to the Raikage's office immediately. Her heart was growing heavier with each passing second, observing the total destruction that had taken over the village and its people. These emotions were unseen by her exterior however, being well-trained in keeping a level-head during such situations. What was most important right now, was getting to the office and finding out how she could help. Kumiko ran through the streets until she finally approached the building that housed the Raikage's office, show the note she received from her instructor to the ANBU guarding the entrance to allow her inside. Heavy panting echoed throughout the stairway up to the main floor, as she ascended the staircase at full speed. She wasn't the most athletic individual unfortunately, but she was fast.

Arriving at the top of the staircase, the girl fell to her knees, catching her breath, while Rikimaru remained hidden inside of the backpack for the time being, no doubt stuffing his greedy little face with snacks. So obnoxiously in fact, the noises of his feasting could be heard by others nearby. Once her breathing returned to normal, Kumiko rose to her feet and waited patiently to be acknowledged by the Raikage. He appeared to be busy, according to the muffled voices she could hear behind the closed door, and had a small line of individuals outside waiting to enter.

Out Of Character - Text goes here...

[ MISSIONS / TASKS LIST ]

[ COMPANION INFO ]
                                              Rikimaru
                                              Chakra 620/620 • Stamina 175/175

[ TECHNIQUES USED ]

[ PASSIVE ATTRIBUTES ]
                                              Medical techniques can be performed without hand seals. (Bloodline Attribute)
                                              Chakra cost for Medical techniques reduced by five [5]. (Medical License Discipline)
                                              Moderately increased agility. (Animal Attribute)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:08 pm
Shadow Clone: Samuru Sanmiitai

The clone tilted its head at Kaileer as it spoke, saying it had no orders and that he would be stopping by to visit Samuru. Unsure how best his creator would want this to be answered and, not gifted with that forethought, it instead merely made a wobbling shrug before turning around as if to leave. Half way through the turn though,it seemed to take a massive shock. Stumbling, it almost slammed into the door before it made a tight gasp. The right arm, which it hadn't moved any other limbs since entering, made a spastic movement towards his chest as if struck by a violent blow. Its shoulders and neck convulsed and it made a strange noise before exploding into shadows that vanished rapidly. Clearly, something had gone wrong at the hospital and, considering the state of the clone, Samuru was not in good health.

-Exit Clone/Clone dies!

Tao-Benshin

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:58 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen carefully made her way through the rubble that was slowly being cleaned up in the streets, grumbling softly to herself. She had been out of the village, visiting her old home while the attack on the village was going on. She had gone to try and clear her mind, and to show herself what she had accomplished since that day; she was hoping it would be something like a rite of passage for her, and she made a decision to never go back after visiting it this one last time. That was the past, and the future, though it sure had bumps and giant pits, was bright. She had her whole life in front of her. She was greeted at the door to the office building by an anbu, who seemed to almost rush her to the steps, giving her information about where the raikage's office was. Though she was confused, the female continued on her way.

The steps were massive and there were just so many of them, why there had to be so many, she wasn't sure. But each level passed gave her a bit more insight in to the destruction that had happened to the village; buildings were missing roofs and there seems to be a decent amount of destruction in the residential district, the place where she lived. It seem to have a little bit of a metallic shimmer to it, as if some kind of metal now blanketed the surrounding area... The top of the steps stopped before karleen thought they would, and the female who was distracted by the ruin outside, tripped and promptly fell on her face. the shakuton user sat there for a moment, twitching ever so slightly in her annoyance at herself; this wouldn't be the first or the last time she injured herself on accident.

With a huff, Karleen righted herself and stood up, her cheeks puffed in annoyance. Her forehead was a little red and sore from the impace against the ground, but her hands had caught most of the fall. Dusting herelf off, she continued down the hall and to the door that closed off the raikage's office from the rest of the building. There, however, seemed to be another person there, waiting just as she was. She wondered if the female was a new graduate, just like she was. With a slightly awkward clearing of her throat, the blonde-haired female waited just away from the other girl, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she waited. She idly noticed some blood on the floor and wondered if everything was alright behind that closed door...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:12 am
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori sighed slightly when someone else barged into the office but this person felt diffrent by the way they spoke. Her sullen feeling lifted when the stranger mentioned that Hatsu was ok. 'Melody? Is that the pink womans name... wait still no mention of the twins.' She thought as she started to wonder what happened to them. Or so she was going to before someone placed their hand on her shoulder. The mouths on her hands twitching as she half jumped out of her skin. "Jeez ya scared me. A little warning you-" She started before biting her tongue to stop her rather brash words from coming out. She felt an wamrth on her eyes. The flakes of rust started to sting a little against her eyes she wasn't wuite sure what was happening, or if he was going to find a way to get the small thin objects away from her. Snapped back to reality by a question, one she was sure she already told him when she got her headband. "Uh. Its Liori sir, Liori Quin Mundo. I was in her only a little while ago." She said plainly, not knowing it was a clone she spoke to earlier. 'And here I thought I left some kind of impression on people. Hmph.' She thought to herself a little annoyed but tried not to show it.

Chakra Pool: [400 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:07 pm
Axel Storn

Axel turned his back to the woman and her partner, scanning the area once more, but seeing nothing. Yes, of course, upstairs... I never thought of this. How could I? Axel shook his head and saw the girl with the white hair making movements with her hands. He rose an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side curious. That's a curious stream of handsigns, I have never seen them before. To see such a young girl be such a powerful shinobi is heartwarming; what kind of incredible jutsu must she about to use? And then the Snow Leopard spoke... He took a step back and gasped as the animal vocalized, he lost track of the task at hand that instant. "...That is one awesome jutsu." He commented, eyes lighting up, part in amazement, another in fear, at the speaking animal. That's what those were, he erroneously thought, smiling, thinking himself to clever to have figured out this girl's power, who he assumed was a Chunin at the very least.

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea, um, miss, um, leopard. Maybe that could help is find the missing girl. I don't think I caught you or your partner's name." He spoke first to the leopard, Lilja, with a hands shaking, and then to her human partner, overcome still with the anxiety of a talking animal.

[OOC: Bleh post, but its all I could come up with, and posting from a phone is not fun.
Edited: Wording ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:45 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Lilja listened to the ANBU as she gently nuzzled her face onto his hand. The scent will not only be memorable on her nose, but to also leave it on her whiskers, in case for some reason she forgot the scent, she would simply use her whiskers to help her track it. Her ears twitched in annoyance as she growled towards the red haired boy. Hakanai saw it as she quickly stomped her foot onto the ground and signed to Lilja, "No time! We do order. Angry later." Lilja knew that Hakani was right as she tried her best to bury the anger back down. With that, her body turned as her fur moves and her tail swishes gently, "My name is Lilja. Her name is Hakanai." She wasn't in the mood but she knew that if Hakanai could hear, she would want to know his name as well. Hakanai followed behind Lilja as they went up to the second stairs. "What is your name?" She questioned as followed the scent up to the second floor and down the hallway. Her nose was twitching as she continued to sniff the trail. She can only hope they were getting close and that the girl was still alive.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Sorry for the meh post, feeling out of it.

Tao-Benshin

AD Reaper Elyse

magcookie

Rexnov

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:04 pm
Quote:
Post order is as follows: Rexnov, Reaper, Lily, Me [Clone], NPCs [me], Sin, Amidst, Tor, Magcookie, rinse and repeat. You'll have 48 hours to post before receiving a PM, and then you have 24 hours after. If you can't post within the three days time, let me know as soon as possible.

User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι watched the Samuru clone out of the corner of my eye as I worked on healing the girl named Liori to the best of my ability. I wasn't a healer by any stretch of the imagination, but I helped where I could. The clone stared uncertainly at me, but given its 'creator' wasn't in good condition, its lack of intelligence wasn't all that surprising. If Samuru was unconscious, I was amazed the thing held together at all. The confusion on her face answered my question, so I quickly explained. "I've been away from the village, so there are quite a few new faces. The me you spoke to was a clone. I just haven't had the opportunity to get any information from it."
-----Movement drew my attention back to the Samuru clone. It stumbled into the door suddenly, and started convulsing before making a strangled sound and vanishing. I stared where it had been with wide eyes, my shock reflected in my clone's face. The glowing faded from my hands as the healing finished, and my arms dropped back to my sides. "s**t..." Stepping away from Liori, I strode quickly for the doors. The clone would have to take over again. Something was wrong with Samuru.
-----Out in the lobby, three people waited for their chance to speak to me. One I recognized as Daitomi--where the hell had she been this whole time?--and the other two must have been new genin. "The clone inside will take care of you." I explained no more as I descended the stairs of the tower. There was no time to explain.
-----The journey down was a bit more gruesome than I thought. Everything now and then, I passed a corpse, and the smell it emitted told me it was rotting. Just how long had they been laying there? At the bottom, I passed a couple genin on their way up. One was the white-haired girl and her leopard companion from the office. Aside from a quick glance, I gave them no other acknowledgement for the moment. Finally, near the doors leading out sat an injured ANBU. It seemed he's been somewhat patched up, I assumed by the two who were headed upstairs. Since I was headed to the hospital anyway, I approached the man and helped him to his feet. He let out a hiss of pain, but muttered, "Thank you, sir..." nonetheless. With a brief glance around for other survivors, I headed out of the building.

[Exit to Hospital]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Lazy post. People in the lobby are free to enter. Liori is free to leave if she wants. Astra, I'll post for you tomorrow.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 3 1 7 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 5 / 7 5 5 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 3 5 / 7 3 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 4 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• State of Healing - The Hakemoto expels their negative emotions and pains and aches fade away. The state gives them access to healing.

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
magcookie
Blissful Daeva
Rexnov
Sin Indulged by Desire
I Tortured Sleep I
Amidst the Darkness

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:41 pm
Rexnov
Blissful Daeva

-----

-----As the pair ascended, a young man, in his late teens perhaps, hurried passed them, barely acknowledging them. Black hair and green eyes, Hakanai would recognize him as the Raikage, but Axel had likely never seen him before. He was gone as quickly as he came.
-----On the second floor, the scent traveled a ways down, passed several closed doors. It ended at one of those closed doors, beyond which faint crying could be heard, particularly by Lilja.

-----

[Short response, sorry. One more post minimum per person to finish this mission; Given you haven't found her yet, it will be a minimum. I will give you more information each round.]

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:38 pm
Axel Storn

Hearing the growl, Axel fell back, the Snow Leopard was a wild animal, and shinobi or not, he did not understand how people could tame it, her displeasure at him, for reasons the young shinobi could not understand, was a clear sign of that. He gulped nervously and half expected the animal to pounce, but Hakanai’s stop quickly put an end to his fears. Once he regained his composure, he noticed that once more, the girl did her hand signs and the leopard spoke. “Pleasure to meet the two of you; my name is Axel Storn, kind of new here. You are very pretty. The leopard I mean…” He stopped talking as he gathered his words. “Not saying that you aren’t, you both are, I just mean, gah, never mind.” He shook his head; his long blood red hair brushed his neck and back. He turned his back to the girl and the leopard and ran towards the stairs where he almost bumped into a man with green eyes and black hair that almost reached his shoulders. He stopped and saw the man out, he seemed in a rush, he also seemed to pay no attention to Axel, nor anything around him for that matter, just whatever it was that he was going towards. Must be very important, He stopped on the first step, looking back at the man leave the tower. Then again, with what just happened, there might be another attack… another attack and I’m here, walking up some stairs with a girl and a leopard that most likely wants to kill me.

With his untimely death at the hands of Lilja the Snow Leopard, and the possibility of another attack outside of the tower, he made his way up to the second flood, looked around him, but saw and heard absolutely nothing. “Maybe she isn’t here?” He said to Hakanai and Lilja, still embarrassed by what he had said in the lower floor, avoiding looking at either of them.

[OOC: Bleh post, but its all I could come up with, and posting from a phone is not fun.
Edited: Wording ]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games