Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Teams Posted! (Oct - Dec 2023) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:43 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Slytherin Sixth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Shawna despite really wanting to catch the snitch, knew that their time on the pitch was up. They probably had enough anyways to figure out spots on the team. Luckily they were pretty much all guaranteed a spot based on numbers alone.

"Alright guys, gather up the balls and join me on the ground." Shawna instructed. Landing on the ground, she took a breath as she waited for everyone to gather. "Great job today guys. The results should be posted in the coming days. Now you guys are free to go, if anyone is in need of a healing potion feel free to grab one before you go." She told them all. Now all that was left was for Wren and her to discuss things.

Status : Time to get this started
                                                  Company : The team...

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales
                                                  addaellis
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Stefan Lee Salvatore
                                                  Kungfudemoness

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:45 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Shawna Llywarch

Team Vice-Captain
Wren Winchester

Keeper
Wren Winchester

Chasers
Takuto Ikeda
Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
Vivyan Frank

Seeker
Shawna Llywarch

Beaters
Talbot Clifton
Chadwick Knapp

Reserves
Evangeline Avery – Reserve Chaser
Archie Wingrove - Reserve Seeker

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:13 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

sixth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and vice captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Time was an illusion. The only things that should matter was getting enough sleep every day, getting enough food every day, and having enough time to d**k around. Like a cat. Cats had the right idea.

Of course, this new philosophy might have been because Wren had gotten very caught up discussing legilimency with one of his classmates and was now late getting to Tryouts. Thankfully--or perhaps more worrisomely-- the Pitch wasn’t exactly teeming with people yet. There was just a cat napping on top of the forms. Wren handed Dunce a sheaf of forms and with a snap of his fingers sent her to wait on the PItch for the team. He meanwhile, grabbed his broom, the equipment and a few extra brooms before heading out himself.

”Hey sleepyhead, if no one comes, you’re the one walking back all the way back to the Common Room to tell people tryouts is now,” he muttered moving to stretch before people got there.

setting Slytherin Tryouts, Fall 2051 || with Dunce the Cat
appearance 5'7", 155 lbs || wearing tricolor sweater + jeans + mossy green scarf
status Alright let's see if we have any freshsneks.

Wren was asked to take over as captain >.<” Open to edits anywhere to facilitate a better narrative though!

Position: keeper
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
AC: 17
Modifiers: +9 to blocking the quaffle, +5 to others
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Shape without form,
shade without colour,
Paralysed force,
gesture without motion

✧✦
~"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:46 pm
User Image
                                                  This night ain't for the faint of heart
                                                  For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart
                                                  'Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Fσυrτh Ψεαr || Chαsεr

════════════════════════

Isolde got to the quidditch pitch and noticed no one was there yet. What the heck? She thought she was being late, not that she was going to be early. Ugh! Oh well, no skin off her nose. She walked up to Wren and grabbed a form to fill out before handing it back. "Hey Wren, where is everyone?" Hey, get it from the source, and she might get an answer.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                                                  House: Slytherin
                                                  Year: Fourth
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                  Second Choice Position: Been doing good at chaser, but if you wanna move me...

Modifiers: +7 to all
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  [x] [x] [x]
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

For the faint of heart, for the faint of heart
                                                  'Cause when the train wreck comes gonna leave them out

addaellis

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:57 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Slytherin Seventh Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Shawna knew that this year would be hell and as such had stepped down as captain and let Wren take over the team early. It made no difference if she was captain or not. Though, she'd been reluctant to go to tryouts her final year at all. If not for her friends talking her into returning to the game for one final year she probably wouldn't have gone and bowed out completely.

Either way, Shawna rushed to prepare and found herself running late. This was exactly why she stepped down. Her timetable just didn't give enough time for this. Running down to the pitch, Shawna noted Wren and Isolde. Oh boy perhaps it was a good thing she came after all. "Hey, sorry I'm late! Guess I'm not the only one who's running behind schedule." She commented sheepishly. This wasn't looking good for the team. With how it was looking it didn't look like Slytherin would have a team at all.

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Shawna Llywarch
                                                  Year: Seventh Year
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Six
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: Seeker if that's okay if not anywhere else.

Company : Others... Wren, Isolde

OOC : - - -

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:33 pm
User Image

I guess I'm learning, I must be warmer now
                                                            I'll soon be turning, round the corner now
                                                            Outside the dawn is breaking
                                                            But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free

Archie joined the pitch ready for a new season. He went and filled out his form. Hopefully he get better at playing though he was only 12. Hardly a pro. Well first step is always to strech!

Username:kungfudemoness
                                                                                        Character's Name: Archie Wingrove
                                                                                        Year: 2
                                                                                        Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                                        Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                                        Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

Position:
                                                                                        AC: 11
                                                                                        Modifiers: +3 steal, spot, catch
                                                                                        Special Skills: Good Arm, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch

Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
                                                                                        Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die
                                                                                        I can fly, my friends

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:43 pm
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch ready for a new season. Hopefully, some fresh faces joined. He wanted to try and help teach them before he graduated. Filling out a form he went and proceeded to stretch

Username:kungfudemoness
              Character's Name: Takuto Ikeda
              Year: 7
              Advanced Flying I: yes
              Advanced Flying II: yes
              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Second Choice Position: Keeper if we're that desprate

Position:
              AC: 18
              Modifiers: [+8] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:47 am
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot was actually surprised that he'd managed to get all the way through school. Honestly he thought he'd have to drop out at some point because of his cousin. Which, whatever, Terry was old news. Now Talbot was looking at his last year and he wasn't sure how to react. Good? Bad? Nostalgic? Either way, Talbot was ready for the year. Picking up a form, he filled it out after nodding at the others and handed it back in.

Character's Name: Talbot Clifton
                                                  Year: Seventh
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Beater

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

Thinking: Huh, last year already?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:56 am
User Image
                                                  From time to time I'd try to tell just what was on my mind.
                                                  You'd tell me not today.
                                                  Come back, do that.
                                                  Where's Cinderella at...
                                                  Was all you had to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Eva got to the pitch already looking forward to the year. She was determined to win, and she was also determined to get on the team. Which, looking at the pickings for the team, well, they were few and far between. Hrm. Maybe she should try and recruit other players. Not sure who, because the people she knew weren't into it. Not as much as she was. Heck, her dad wasn't, but then again, Hamilton was rather stiff about the entire thing. Her mother likened quidditch to a chess match, which wasn't entirely accurate in her opinion. Oh well, whatever. She picked up a form, filled it out, and turned it in before starting her stretches.

Character's Name: Evangeline Avery
                                                  Year: Third
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Second Choice Position: Seeker

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'm here, wonder how the year'll go?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

Here I am, so try to forgive me
                                                  I don't believe in fairy tales
                                                  Here we are with nothing but honesty
                                                  I've had..enough...I'm not gonna stay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:18 am
User Image
                                                        You gotta feel courage
                                                        Embrace possession
                                                        If it was easier to shatter everything that ever mattered
                                                        But it's not, because it's your obsession
                                                        Be a fighter, backbone, desire
                                                        Complicated and it stings, but we both know what it means
                                                        And it's time to get real and inspired

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

𝕊𝕝𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 || 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕

════════════════════════

Caden rose an eyebrow as he looked at his cousin decked out in bronze and blue. That Eitan had dragged him out of his own common room to 'get him out of the castle' was, well, very Eitan. The few weeks he'd really interacted with his cousin had taught him that Eitan was very much a busybody and much too friendly to be like his father. He would have thought after everything he'd heard about Virgil (Dante?) Eitan would be more like him, but well... "You dragged me out of the common room to play quidditch."

Eitan smirked (ah, there was the similarity to his father) and nudged Caden in the shoulder. "I dragged you out so we could play quidditch together. You know, on either side of the pitch. I don't wanna just play against Marcia. She's boring."

Caden felt his lips twitch despite himself. Eitan, calling his sister boring? He doubted that very much. "So you're going to play quidditch? I thought you couldn't go out in the sun."

"Correction. I can't go out in the sun for long. I can be out if I use a lot of protection." Eitan gave Caden his best set of puppy eyes. "C'mon Caden, I know you want to."

Caden shook his head, not surprised in the least. "Fine, I'll try out. No guarantees I'll make the team." Watching Eitan throw a fist in the air in triumph, Caden simply shook his head and walked over to pick up a form. Considering his choices for playing positions, he filled it out and then turned it back in. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

Character's Name: Caden Drage
                                                        Year: First
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Of course not, maybe next year.
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Once I get through Advanced Flying I, I'll look at this course.
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                        Second Choice Position: Wherever you need me.

AC: 14
                                                        Modifiers: Bludgers +2
                                                        Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                        Lives: 🗹 🗹 🗹

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                        Thinking: I can't believe Eitan dragged me out for this...
                                                        OOC:

-◎-

I'm gonna make it rain, so ring the bell
                                                        I know it all too well
                                                        Switchblade on the edge of your wrist
                                                        Can I get a witness?
                                                        Cause agony brings no reward
                                                        For one more hit and one last score
                                                        Don't be a casualty, cut the cord

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:45 pm
Hate to feel this way
And waste a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait or be afraid
The chips will fall where they may

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slyтнerιɴ Thırd Yeαr 👌 Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 13 🤩

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv jogged out onto the pitch with a breakfast roll still clenched between her teeth and struggling to keep a hold of her broom and hair ties all while trying to not think about tripping. Much to her embarrassment it looked as though most of the team was already there-so much for a better first impression!-so she just sheepishly grinned around the bread in her mouth as she went over to the table to complete her form. Once it was done she went off to the side to finish her food and stretch though not at the same time.

Username: Yukina101
                                            Character's Name: Vivyan Frank
                                            Year: Third
                                            Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                            Any Special Skill: Good arm, Mean Swing, Deft dodger
                                            Second Choice Position: Beater maybe?

[color#CBA135 ]"Typi

Position: N/A
AC: 12
Modifiers: +4 to shoot, +4 to hit
Special Skills: Good arm, Deft dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [💖] [💖] [💖]

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:42 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fourth Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick was running with his shoe untied, trying to get to the field before tryouts officially started. He wasn't exactly late, but he was much later than he wanted to be. He would barely have time to stretch at this rate. He had been having another silent disagreement with Sparrow, the girl was showing off too much of herself these days. Club attendances, her classes, people she was hanging out with, HER CLOTHES. He hadn't actually SAID anything to her, no, they had just been silent with each other, but of course he escorted her wherever before he had come to quidditch, it would have been rude of him not to. of course ,it was also rude of HER to not consider that he had tryouts to get to.

What had gotten into her lately? Had Wren and his boyfriend gotten to her over the summer? Did they teach her about how to not respect your significant other? They surely must have. No, maybe... Maybe Chadwick just picked too many fights and things to judge over the small things with his love. Nah, that defiantly wasn't it, it was all Sparrow's fault as usual. He slowed down a bit as he saw the tryouts hadn't started yet. He walked to Wren and took a form, quickly filling it out, "I would have been here sooner, but your sister just... she just won't stop misbehaving with me and being stubborn. I don't like it." He handed the form back to Wren, before going to stretch, and tie his shoe before he fell on his face.

Username: Stefan lee Salvatore
Character's Name: Chadwick Knapp
House:Slytherin
Year: Fourth year
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position:Seeker - to challenge Cenek

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Position:
AC: 16
Modifiers: +3 Hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
Lives: ✌✌✌
Roll: --
Trying to:

addaellis

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:19 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

sixth year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Wren raised a hand in greeting when Isolde handed in her form. “Nalson-Lillantine! You’re captain when I graduate,” he stated, assigning her his old Vice-captaincy position. Of course she could reject it, but otherwise, he assumed there wouldn’t be disagreements. He trusted Isolde with the team-- hell, he’d recommended her back when Shawna had first asked him.

He rolled his eyes at Chadwick when the boy arrived with a complaint. ”Hey yeah, she keeps being stubborn about dating you.” he shot back

Wren glanced over at the team as they assembled, pleased to see a few strong returning faces and even a new face. He even smiled when Shawna arrived: "Hey, glad you're still playing, Shawna. Should we call you Captain Emeritus?"

Finally, after glancing over the younger students' forms to see where their preferences were before calling the team together: ”Alright let’s get this started, slither-slithers. I’m your captain, Wren Winchester, and in case you didn’t hear me earlier, Isolde Nalson-Lillantine’s your vice-captain. We’re taking over a little early, but still expect you to listen up when we talk. Unless we aren’t making sense, in which case, point that out to us before staging a revolt, would you?

“For today...Taco, Vivyan, Eva, grab that side of the courts for shooting practice. Talbot, Chadwick, Caden, let’s get you some dummies for beater practice. And Shawna, if you wouldn’t mind showing Archie everything you know? Great. Isolde and I’ll be around if you need anything.”

-------------------Skipping due to time--------------

Wren checked the time and whistled for attention. ”Nice work today everyone. Isolde, stay behind with me a bit. Everyone else, we’ll have the roster up in the common room tonight. See you all at practice next week!”

setting Slytherin Tryouts, Fall 2051 || with Dunce the Cat + Slytherin Quidditch sneks
appearance 5'7", 155 lbs || wearing tricolor sweater + jeans + mossy green scarf
status Looks like we have a good crew, and the seventh years can mentor the younger students for their last year

Stats:
Modifiers: +9 to blocking the quaffle, +5 to others
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Shape without form,
shade without colour,
Paralysed force,
gesture without motion

✧✦
~"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:50 am
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Wren Winchester

Team Vice-Captain
Isolde Nalson-Lillantine

Keeper
Wren Winchester

Chasers
Takuto Ikeda
Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
Vivyan Frank

Seeker
Shawna Llywarch

Beaters
Talbot Clifton
Chadwick Knapp

Reserves
Evangeline Avery – Reserve Chaser
Caden Drage - Reserve Beater
Archie Wingrove - Reserve Seeker

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:29 pm

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

seventh year || Slytherin prefect || pureblood legilimens
Quidditch keeper and captain || Cooking club critic and captin || Herbology club lollygager

With Dunce accepting completed forms and affectionate stroking, Wren was up in the air getting his head into the game. He had done some of his usual “Quidditch Tryouts. You want to be there.” or really ”Congratulations, you’ve been randomly selected to join Quidditch. Be there Saturday afternoon for practice.” recruitment aimed at the firsties, which would hopefully be enough. Right. Head in the game. Part of Wren wanted to make questionable decisions like Sparrow and Yukon, but Wren had to be strong for his boyfriend, and he had responsibilities that he unfortunately couldn’t pass to his cat.

So with another lap around the Pitch, Wren landed back down when he saw other people arriving. He greeted most people with a nod and expression that roughly resembled a smile--his Quidditch housemates enjoyed a rather privileged position on his “Everyone is Useless anyways” list. ”Good to see you again,” he murmured to his returning team members, while offering new students a more simple: ”Welcome to Quidditch.”

Hopefully there would be enough new players to fill in for Shawna, Taco and Talbot graduating. As much as he joked about it, he didn't want to put cats on brooms.

setting Quidditch Pitch, September 2052 || with Dunce + Anticipating the Quidditch team
appearance 5'8", fit, with remarkably nice skin aside from quaffle callouses || wearing black jacket and dark jeans
status Head in the game.

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way
And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey
And the sun will set for you

✧✦
"Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park, cover by Chase Eagleson

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items