Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:59 pm

((That might take a while))

"I - I know it sound strange, but this is the report we've received. We also have video evidence if you wish to see it" the soldier stammered, afraid of the Chief General.

"Damien put his face in the white gloved hand that wasn't injured. "Just great. Just when I thought I had an advantage it gets screwed up again" he said. He then stood up and looked at the twins with a smile. "If you don't mind waiting here a moment. It looks like something urgent has come up" he said to them and then walked over to the door.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Ayame-Yuura
((OOC: Lawlz. Okay~ We shall trip there on the 300th page XP ))

((Um... no thank you. >.< ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:06 pm

"Tell them I'll be right down." Jian said, waiting on Damien.

"Yes sir." The twins replied to Damien, then went to sit in the chair patiently.

As soon as Damien was at Jian's side, he hurried down but at a speed that Damien could keep pace without sprinting.

((Question: Where would the video evidence come from? Would it be of the machine destroying the other machines? It can't be of her.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 pm

((Most likely just the machine destroying the other ones. It could have been recorded by a security camera or a soldier with a camera, but it is unlikely that Shadow would be seen unless they scan and zoom the video footage very well, which may still be possible depending on how you want to do this.))

Damien headed down to where the information was received through a computer. "Play it on the large screen" Damien ordered.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:24 pm

((It should be a soundless recording done like a horror movie where you don't see her head and it's fuzzy, but they can see her take out the soldiers. xd ))

As the video played from a security camera far in the distance, one could see the soldiers chatting peacefully while one leaned on their gun. Suddenly, a fuzzed figure swooped out, taking them all out. The figure stood alone for a second before running around and boarding the machine. "That was the small encampment. Here is from one of the cameras in one of the other machines." The soldier said, switching the footage over. It showed her driving the machine like a crazy driver and destroying one machine before destroying the camera.

Jian looked at the footage almost speechless. "The... heck?" He muttered.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:27 pm

((I see~ Reply to Zil's strange reaction so we can get a plan going XP ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Ayame-Yuura

((I did. It's the last post on the previous page))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Damien watched the screen with disbelief. "Are my soldiers so incompetent that some girl was able to infiltrate a machine and destroy all the other ones? I don't believe this" he exclaimed. He then turned to one of the tech guys. "Rewind it a little and zoom in on the control area of the machine" he ordered.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 pm

lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura

((I did. It's the last post on the previous page))
((I missed your post. I noticed. Fuuuu---!!! ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:44 pm

The tech guy did as Damien had ordered, but the face and body were too blurred by the motion to be identified.

"So bottom line is that Helmshire now has it." Jian muttered under his breath.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:48 pm

lil_lollypop1

"N-Nothing" He blushed, momentarily being sent back through time in a sort of deja vu. He continued, "It's just that... You're only the second to do so" He tried to hold onto Shadow's arm that was wrapped around his neck, in an effort to somehow keep her from strangling him or something.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"Unblur the image" Damien ordered while looking at it.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

lil_lollypop1

"N-Nothing" He blushed, momentarily being sent back through time in a sort of deja vu. He continued, "It's just that... You're only the second to do so" He tried to hold onto Shadow's arm that was wrapped around his neck, in an effort to somehow keep her from strangling him or something.

News of what happened quickly reached Monica's ears and she twitched an eye before admitting to expect trouble to arrive soon since it had been relatively quiet lately, save the attacks on Diethelm's resources. If regulations and punishments on the soldiers weren't tight or harsh enough, she would make it even worse until no incidents like these would have to reach her ears again - something the secret police were quick to learn. Furthermore, during the next session, those alive that were witness to the theft would be severely punished. She rubbed her temples, sifting through more of the documents and finding not much trouble except with some concerning population.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm

The tech people tried to adjust the footage and image sharpness, but with no luck. "Sorry sir, this is the best we can do. The original image is too blurred to make out."

Shadow said nothing and let out a sigh, feeling slightly awkward that he was grabbing her arm. "Ok, well... I will go and visit the holy city place. You get the machine and the rebels to a safe place.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Damien walked over to the tech guy and stared right down at him. "I always have the best technology updated here to keep on top of things and you tell me you cannot unblur a picture? I bet mere children could do a better job" he said. He then turned to Jian. "Actually, I think I have the perfect children in mind" he said, then turned to Jian. He gave him a nod signaling to go get the twins.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games