Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 pm
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~ *waves to Psyzapp as she leaves*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:57 pm
*Walks into the bedroom and hears the shower running. Goes into the Master Bath to find Officer Dougherty in the shower.* Hi there. How did it go today at work?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:59 pm
*stares blankly at Cirno for a moment*
.... yes. We even have pillow fights and tickle attacks.

Do you also stay up all day talking about cute boys? rofl
Shut the hell up, Draa! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm
Gi ussta sweatdrop
*not really wanting to be involved with an arguement between Tes and Draa, he has a seat over by Dame*

Vendui', fair Dame. How are you this isto?

Ryzan Vixtul

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:04 pm
If you're not doing that, what are you doing in his home?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:07 pm
-gives him a small smile- Hey, Ryzan. I'm...alright. How are you? -turns towards him slightly, resting one elbow on the counter, her head laying on her palm-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:07 pm
Psyzapp
*Walks into the bedroom and hears the shower running. Goes into the Master Bath to find Officer Dougherty in the shower.* Hi there. How did it go today at work?

*Startles slightly before realizing it was just Psyzapp, but continues with his shower* It was a bit rough again today. I've been getting hassled by some of the guys, but some of them are accepting the situation a little bit better. *puts some shampoo on his hand and works it into a lather on his hair*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 pm
*eye twitch* Sleeping. stare What does it matter to you anyway? Do I even know you?
Very subtle.
tch... *makes another steamer in a saucer and sets it on the bar* There's your stupid steamer. Nin zu'tour lil uoi'nota phor stressed
*shrugs and hops up onto the bar, lapping up his steamer*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Startles slightly before realizing it was just Psyzapp, but continues with his shower* It was a bit rough again today. I've been getting hassled by some of the guys, but some of them are accepting the situation a little bit better. *puts some shampoo on his hand and works it into a lather on his hair*

I'm sorry to hear that. sweatdrop *She sighs heavily* I can't change my past and I'm sorry you are having to suffer for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:13 pm
Touchy. But would someone normally think upon hearing that two guys are sleeping together?

-walks away from TES-  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 pm
damecharlie
-gives him a small smile- Hey, Ryzan. I'm...alright. How are you? -turns towards him slightly, resting one elbow on the counter, her head laying on her palm-
Gi ussta~ I recognize that kind of "alright" anywhere. Is there something I can get for you or something you would wish to talk about?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 pm
*facepalms*
Sleeping at someone else's home doesn't mean the same as "sleeping together", you know stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm
Cirno, that is Quortek. If you want to annoy him, ask him what kind of friendship he has with the other blue man, "Ryzan". Keep asking as if there were something deeper than what he says his relationship to Ryzan is.

Go ahead, ask him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:20 pm
But why should I do that if Quortek hates it?  

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 pm
^_^ That is very kind, Ryzan. But I am fine. I...I don't wish to discuss things I haven't properly had time to think about yet. I can be kinda of fickle sometimes and I don't want to say something that I won't feel the same way about in the morning, ya know?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games