Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria pushed away. "n-no! i s-stil cant!! its weird! its like.. im sucking on your neck!!" ria hid behind kazuki, peeked over to look at negi. she was hiding her shadey pink face.
he laughes "but you have to. unles you wanna see something nasty" he says
ria's eyes went wide. she started blushign more. she was also confused. "wha- what to you mean..?" she asked shyly.
"id drag you to my hunting ground" he goes to her and sees her blushing "why are you blushing?" he asks with a big smile on his face
ria hid her face more into kazuki. she didnt want to say why. "..j-just cuz..." then she looekd at him, not blushing as much but still blushing. "..hunting grounds? what do you hunt?"
"demons but i dont remember killing them or eating them" he growls "why are you blushing? and drink or you watch me eat"
ria gets a bit scared. o.o "y-..you eat demons?" then she hears him growl. "ACK!!" she jumps up in her fear. she hugs negi, just as a know habit. "im scared nii-san!! please stop!!" her blush has faded, her face turning pale.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:30 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria's eyes went wide. she started blushign more. she was also confused. "wha- what to you mean..?" she asked shyly.
"id drag you to my hunting ground" he goes to her and sees her blushing "why are you blushing?" he asks with a big smile on his face
ria hid her face more into kazuki. she didnt want to say why. "..j-just cuz..." then she looekd at him, not blushing as much but still blushing. "..hunting grounds? what do you hunt?"
"demons but i dont remember killing them or eating them" he growls "why are you blushing? and drink or you watch me eat"
ria gets a bit scared. o.o "y-..you eat demons?" then she hears him growl. "ACK!!" she jumps up in her fear. she hugs negi, just as a know habit. "im scared nii-san!! please stop!!" her blush has faded, her face turning pale.
"yes i do. im sorry your scared but please just take my blood for now and latter ill tell you a secret" he says as he hugs her back  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:34 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
"yes i do. im sorry your scared but please just take my blood for now and latter ill tell you a secret" he says as he hugs her back
ria nodded, leans up on him and bites him as gently as she could, taking her needed amount of blood. then she stops when shes done, wiping the excess red liquid off her mouth, lookng up at negi with a small smile. but she was blushign again. "th-..thank you..negi-san..." sweatdrop it felt so weird to take blood from negi. it was refreshing but... awkward. 0.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:37 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria nodded, leans up on him and bites him as gently as she could, taking her needed amount of blood. then she stops when shes done, wiping the excess red liquid off her mouth, lookng up at negi with a small smile. but she was blushign again. "th-..thank you..negi-san..." sweatdrop it felt so weird to take blood from negi. it was refreshing but... awkward. 0.o
"its ok. come with me" he walks to his dorm and enters it  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
Ria followed him, steping into his dorm. "hm?" she sat on his bed, huggin her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 pm
((BRB!!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 pm
((IM BACK!!! X3))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:53 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
Ria followed him, steping into his dorm. "hm?" she sat on his bed, huggin her knees.
he shouts the door and goes in his clouset and gets a box out he take 50 blood backs out and gives them to her "that should last you awhile"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:57 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
he shouts the door and goes in his clouset and gets a box out he take 50 blood backs out and gives them to her "that should last you awhile"
ria's eyes grow as wide as softballs. "wh-where did you get those... th-thats so much, whered you get that!!" she said, pointing at them and standing up on his bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:09 pm
((hello?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:14 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria's eyes grow as wide as softballs. "wh-where did you get those... th-thats so much, whered you get that!!" she said, pointing at them and standing up on his bed.
"i packed them myself" he says
((sorry about the long wait))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:19 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
"From where?!?!" ria had backed up against a wall. it was freaking her out. why did he have so much blood?!?!
((its fine, dont worry. n_n))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
"From where?!?!" ria had backed up against a wall. it was freaking her out. why did he have so much blood?!?!
"from animals and donaters"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:26 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria sighed in relief, finally relaxing. she slid down, sitting on the corner of the wall and the floor. "you scared me.." she sighed out, leaning over her knees.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:29 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria sighed in relief, finally relaxing. she slid down, sitting on the corner of the wall and the floor. "you scared me.." she sighed out, leaning over her knees.
"ok. so why where you blushing earlier?" he asks really wanting to know  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games