Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:43 pm
"Ok....lead the way." Hayato smiled.

"Nothing, just thinking." She smiled and looked at Kaleb, lovingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:04 pm
Kylo dissapeared after she grabbed his hand and then appeared outside and started walking around outside. "what do you want to do?"

Kaleb smiled and then held his arms around you. "you are so mysterious." He rubbed her stomach area and then smiled.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:07 pm
"You love me for it." She giggled and smiled,putting her hand on Kaleb's.

Hayato shrugged. "I don't know."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:44 am
"oh yes i do" He smiled and then kissed her lips as he held on to you.

"I know!!!....lets go meet my other brother...hes in the hospital wing." She turned a corner and started walking in the direction.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:17 pm
Hayato nodded."Ok.." He followed her.

Ayame smiled and sighed.

Ayu sat by Kamron and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:17 pm
Kaleb smiled and then looked around "hey....why don't we go check up on kamron...i have seen him in a long time....and i bet your sister is there to."

Kylo and Hayato reached the hospital wings and then saw a girl sitting next to her other brother "oh....who are you....?" She smiled and looked at the girl and then her brother and then back to the girl.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:13 pm
Ayame nodded. "Yeah..haven't seen Ayu around. She must be near Kamron." She began walking towards the hospital.

Ayu stood and looked at Kylo. "Ayu. You must be Kylo. The one who we had to go through all the trouble to tame Hayato." Her eyes were cold and stiff. "I'm Kamron's fiancee."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:28 pm
"Yay another sister in law...im so excited...whens the wedding." She smiled as she walked by her brothers side and moved her hand along the bed sheets silently.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:02 pm
Ayu shrugged and looked at Kamron. "We haven't been able to talk about it. I went to war for a week then I ran off to my home and well he has been in the hospital because when he and kaleb fought kaleb did a toll on him. So we haven't thought about it." She sat down and wrapped her fingers around his hand, looking at her ring. "Hello Hayato, how are you so far?"

Hayato rubbed the back of his neck and smiled, blushing from getting startled. "Umm good so far. Ayame's here."

Ayame walked through the door and hugged Ayu, kissing her cheek. "Sorry you've had to stay here so long. Hi kylo."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:29 pm
"oh...so...kaleb...did this...because his chart says that he had an extreme amount of blood and it crashed his body down....oh hey ayame!

He walked in and sat by his brothers bed. He looked at him he felt real bad for him he didn't greet anyone he just sat there looking at his brother.

Kamron moved his hands he felt a womens hand it was ayu's "IT BURNS!!!!!......" He said as he shot his eyes open "MY BODY.....IT BURNS......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ayu...where are you....i can't see......AYU!!!"

A doctor rushed in and then pushed everyone out and then started working on him his heart rate was going up fast and his body was burning....

"Wheres ayu...i want AYU!!!! NOW!!!" He started to change in weird ways. he started to sprot horns on his head claws and longer fangs. He grew a demon tail to. "WHATS HAPPENING TO ME......wheres...ayu!!!!!"

A doctor came out of the room "Ayu?....is there an Ayu here...if so....Kamron wants to speak to ayu and ayu only....he is awake...but i warn you....he doesn't look the same." the doctor walked away.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 am
Ayu shook her head and walked in, sitting beside Kamron. "It's ok Kamron I'm here."

Ayame mumbled something and shook her head. "Ayu has the worst of it....I have a bad feeling, I think she saw something. Oh and Kylo, Ayu left Kamron for some alone time and he nearly killed himself from drinking to much blood. Thats why he is like this..." She felt part responsible for what happened.

Hayato just stood next to Kylo and watched Ayu from a crack in the door. He felt that Ayu was having a hard time trying to control herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:10 am
Kamron looked at her "oh...ayu...darling...i've missed you so much." He try'd to sit up but he was in to much pain "no....i will not let my stupid disabled body from..." He finally got up grabbing ayu and then hugged her tightly.....all the sudden he felt like he the strength of 20 men. She lifted her up and put her in his bed laying next to him. She looked at her. "im sorry Ayu.....i didn't mean for it to be so bad...i wasn't thinking right....the only thing running through my head at that time was that i couldn't loose you...." He wrapped his arms around her as he held her in his arm. Tears ran down his cheeks from the corner of his eyes. HE spoke "i....i just...don't know w...what i'd do if....i l...lost you....my sweet Ayu." He didn't let go over her. "please tell me.....please tell me you...love me...after all that we have been through...please tell me that you love me still."

Kylo was watching as well... She stepped closer to hayato and layed her head against him as she watched the love birds in the room.

Kaleb sat in a chair near the wall...He didn't talk to anyone. He looked up and grabbed Ayames hand "Ayame?.....come here...." He pulled her over to him slowly. He sat her down on his lap and just layed his hand on her sholder "i....feel...awful....and i don't know why." He was spekaing so soft only she could hear him.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:20 am
Ayu smiled softly, running her fingers through his hair. "I still love you. I always will. I just needed to think and I knew you would follow me."

Hayato kissed the top of Kylo's head, smiling. He wrapped his arms around her.

Ayame sighed and ran her finger down his chin. "I'll be here." She put her hand on his chest and sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:59 am
Kamron smiled and kissed her lips softly "ayu my dear...i want to marry you....right away... ASAP....." He smiled and looked at her wrapping his arms around her. "once im released i will marry you."

Kylo smiled and then looked at hayato. She kissed the bottom of his lips. it was the only thing she could reach with out being on her tip toes.

"thats all i want to hear" He layed his head on her sholder as he thought abut his brother.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:30 pm
"OK Kamron." Ayu smiled and nodded. "But whats happening to you?"

Hayato smiled and sighed, looking at Ayu.

Ayame smiled and sighed. "Whats wrong Kaleb?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces